Finding Bigfoot

The boy with red hair was fun to watch but he wasn't the compelling part. It was the room full of unrelated witnesses all seeing the same thing at the same place. Then there was the skeptic Renee looking right into the large glowing eyes of a Sasquatch. I didn't even feel bad for her when she was so scared she had to change her underpants. Plus the knocks they heard that we could also hear on the television at home, it was some good evidence.

Just watching this weeks episode, and I think Bobo has hit a new low for me. Bigfoots steal coyote pups and train them to help them hunt? Uhm, yeah...he's not losing it at all.

Yeah, had to laugh at that thing about the coyote pups.......

but I still love the show. They never find anything!

Correction: Cliff found a porcupine. (Which is a good sign, because on Finding Bigfoot, there's no such thing as a "bad sign".)

The show is very methodical the way they sort through the very best sightings, then travel to, interview, and investigate. We all have seen now after the Pennsylvania show that these methods work. They found a couple great witnesses and evidence. After Renee seen one there she's now a believer wether she admits it or not.

I dont know how anyone one with any interest in BF could possibly Not watch it. I love the show and the Gang of 4..........I do, but there always seem to be One line that kills it for me. Even in BFRO reports........many times there is that one line that just Kills even the best reports for me.

I dont mind going out on a limb when including the word "Possible", but can we add "Unlikely" to the mix sometimes? Or say something like, "It wouldn't surprise me if"...........just sayin.............Coyote pups? Really?!?

This last CT episode was a Real Downer for me............My favorite part of every show is watching the folks at town hall meetings tell their own stories!

This one included more Shrimp eating Bobo, than witnesses telling their stories at the dinner table. There have been a few episodes lately that have done little more than make me hungry

Edited by bfriendly

I think there would be more viewers if every show was as good as the Pennsylvania show. It's too bad they can't get a witness turnout like that on every show. It would also help if Sasquatch would show up on every show and scare Renee like that.

Guest fzwylde

I find the show entertaining and i enjoy watching it. As for "Finding Bigfoot" well so far they've failed, and i suspect they will continue to fail. Maybe they haven't found bigfoot because as some people think, they're super intelligent and are playing with us, or they just don't exist. Still a fun show though.

Just watching this weeks episode, and I think Bobo has hit a new low for me. Bigfoots steal coyote pups and train them to help them hunt? Uhm, yeah...he's not losing it at all.

Yeah, Bobo is nuts. xD

The show is getting kids interested in the topic, and not a few of their parents too. If it has any long-term bennie, that'll be it. In the short term, other than that, it's all damage. Stop Bobo stop.

I think there would be more viewers if every show was as good as the Pennsylvania show. It's too bad they can't get a witness turnout like that on every show. It would also help if Sasquatch would show up on every show and scare Renee like that.

The best thing to due for a better program, is direct contact with Animal Planet and make suggestions and or, complain about the current way they present the show. The cast and crew have some input, but the main body that gets the producers attention is......you the viewer.

I watched tonight's Oregon episode - other than the usual disappointment that the sounds they hear, we can't, I was surprised that the map showing Cottage Grove and the site of the tracks was wrong. The places were switched. Makes me wonder what else the editors and producers screw up. I sure wish they'd spent more time on the tracks. There was a lot more they could have shown. Ho hum.

Bobo is there to provide some comedic relief.

Ranae is the skeptic.

Cliff is level-headed.

Matt is the maniac.

The cast of characters is what makes the show entertaining.

I'm sorry, but trying to coin the phrase "virgin bigfoot" and attempting to be taken seriously just don't go together.

And then Matt can't wrap his head around WHY a squatch would vocalize from where it might have, so he has to FIND a reason before it can pronounced real. Try this: they do because they do or want to. Not all vocalizations take place in mountainous regions and have to be because they are calling another squatch. They just do things we don't understand.