Minnesota Howls-23 Minutes

Northern Lights

I'm not sure there's anything productive to be done in debunking this recording, unless there is something that smells very clearly of fish.

Follow-up research will always be the key. There is no such thing as 'sasquatch vocalizations' until the animal is proven.

I'm not sure there's anything productive to be done in debunking this recording, unless there is something that smells very clearly of fish.

Follow-up research will always be the key. There is no such thing as 'sasquatch vocalizations' until the animal is proven.

My sentiments exactly. Our goal is to present the evidence we get and then keep on researching. When we get more evidence, we'll share that too. IMHO, it is up to each person to make up his or her mind on each piece.

Andy

I've just discovered that I've taken a big leap forward in the sasquatch world and am approaching the big time. I've officially been banned by the BFRO blue forum. I think it's because I'm associated with the SRA (http://sasquatchresearchers.org/) and we "collect reports". I actually laughed out loud when I just tried to peruse the site and was denied. Yes, we collect reports, like lots of other sites. Guess we hurt their little feelers.

So much fun.

I've just discovered that I've taken a big leap forward in the sasquatch world and am approaching the big time. I've officially been banned by the BFRO blue forum. I think it's because I'm associated with the SRA (http://sasquatchresearchers.org/) and we "collect reports". I actually laughed out loud when I just tried to peruse the site and was denied. Yes, we collect reports, like lots of other sites. Guess we hurt their little feelers.

So much fun.

[holds head]

Is "make ourselves irrelevant and all our work in the end useless" anywhere in the BFRO charter?

So much fun.

Yep, me too. Matt seems to have instituted a ban on anyone having anything to do with the SRA now. Sorry, NorthernLights. I think he's trying to stop us before we get started. We must have touched a nerve somewhere.

One BFRO investigator we know just got kicked out by Matt for doing nothing more than having posted a link to the MN Howls somewhere within the BFRO and, apparently, for knowing us (nevermind that fact that the only reason he knows us is because we met on BFRO expeditions). That's it. I'm guessing it was done to set an example of what will happen to investigators who speak with us. What's sad is that even if someone from inside the BFRO offered us internal data, we wouldn't take it; that's not ethical and we won't be involved with anything like that.

I wonder if they are going through and purging all my old posts and expedition reports from the blue boards now. :rolleyes:

Andy

Edited by MNBFHunter

Yep, me too. Matt seems to have instituted a ban on anyone having anything to do with the SRA now. Sorry, NorthernLights. I think he's trying to stop us before we get started. We must have touched a nerve somewhere.

One BFRO investigator we know just got kicked out by Matt for doing nothing more than having posted a link to the MN Howls somewhere within the BFRO and, apparently, for knowing us (nevermind that fact that the only reason he knows us is because we met of BFRO expeditions). That's it. I'm guessing it was done to set an example of what will happen to investigators who speak with us. What's sad is that even if someone from inside the BFRO offered us internal data, we wouldn't take it; that's not ethical and we won't be involved with anything like that.

I wonder if they are going through and purging all my old posts and expedition reports from the blue boards now. :rolleyes:

Andy

I'm just wondering whether Matt has considered the possibility that when the question comes up what hindered confirmation for so long, he might turn out to be an alleged culprit.

One BFRO investigator we know just got kicked out by Matt for doing nothing more than having posted a link to the MN Howls somewhere within the BFRO and, apparently, for knowing us (nevermind that fact that the only reason he knows us is because we met of BFRO expeditions). That's it. I'm guessing it was done to set an example of what will happen to investigators who speak with us. What's sad is that even if someone from inside the BFRO offered us internal data, we wouldn't take it; that's not ethical and we won't be involved with anything like that.

Andy

Wonder if monongahela was banned too? He posted the howl on his site and he is (or was) quite a poster over there.

He has some great stuff and is really good at the audio analysis.

Edited by Northern Lights

Guest SquatchinNY

Ya know, for a long time, up till now, I was a big MM supporter. That faith is wavering. Andy, you seemed like a good man on the TV. I actually have some audio myself I can send you.

Ya know, for a long time, up till now, I was a big MM supporter. That faith is wavering. Andy, you seemed like a good man on the TV. I actually have some audio myself I can send you.

Thanks! :)

I'd be glad to have a listen. Just submit how you got the audio as a report on our site (see my signature for a link), and I'll get a hold of you.

Andy

I've been squatching with Andy for several years and you are correct, he's a good guy. Offer him a can of Spam and you'll have a friend for life.

Guest SquatchinNY

I've been squatching with Andy for several years and you are correct, he's a good guy. Offer him a can of Spam and you'll have a friend for life.

Spam? Ewwww!

I didn't even realize there was a forum over there. When I see this type of paranoid hostility directed at folks who are working toward the same scientific objective, that is a telltale indicator that scientific discovery is not truly the hostile parties prime motivator. When someone depends on producing Sasquatch related evidence to support themselves, that automatically makes all of the evidence they produce suspect, and therein lies the problem.