"is Squatch Eating Our Kids" This Makes Me See Bf Differently, It's Scary!

This youtube gives me the absolute creeps! It also reenforces my stance that certain agencies in our government are aware of BF.

There's something real FISHY about this whole thing! Also, the name troglodyte (spelling) stirs something in my memory I just can't put a finger on. Anyone else have some information on that word?

I have to do more research on this Dennis Martin case...

Jumpin Batman!!

So the Green Beret's REALLY were called in for this search! I found a questionable link which may need another but...to me a picture is beginning to form as to give me more insight into BF.

http://www.thedailytimes.com/Local_News/story/Bigfoot-authority-takes-on-Park-disappearances-id-022024

Though, you could put in the name of any large predator to get an idea of how that would look.

Are mountain lions eating our kids? Are bears eating our kids? Are deranged human psycho's eating our kids? All those things are probably more common. But still, be careful in the wilderness, keep your eyes on your kids and don't go alone. Really, wilderness is not safe completely, you can't babyproof the wild. As to bigfoots eating our kids or solo hikers? It could happen - s/he is a powerful predator who can do as he pleases, and if he's hungry or insane, who knows.

Guest BastetsCat

The point with this particular case and others like it...they don't fall into the criteria of other 'known' predetors....so mountain lions and bears are not covered. When a mountain lion or bear attacks, even wolves for that matter...they leave clues as to what they are. The cases that are in the missing 411 are all Odd and fit no known predator including human. It would be a neat and orderly answer except that it does not fit.

The wilds are dangerous apparently. Be prepared. Matches in a ziplock bag, food and water even on day hikes. Dressing for the conditions, layering clothes....among other things.

Truly scary stuff. I worked at a camp one summer in the Great Smokey Mt. National Park as a teenager. I was already obsessed with Bigfoot, but glad I did not know about this story. I never saw anything, but looking back it seems very possible, if not probable that Bigfoot was around. It is a truly epic wilderness area. I have hiked all over that park, even recently, but will be vary wary going foward.The last time there my early teenage son was with me and was somewhat paranoid about bears, which we did see, he would have never gone if he had seen this story.

As stated in the other thread, any predatory animal of those proportions will have had a violent run-in with humans at one point or another. If Bigfoot was homicidal, we would certainly know much more of its existence than we do now.

I would like to here from a National Park Ranger about any experiences and what they have been told, if anything. If their are any here, please share.

A few links with info about this case, not much that isn't already know from what I saw

News report from knoxville tennessee about the case from 2009

http://www.knoxnews....-dennis-martin/

A Parks Service report from 1969 (PDF)

http://web.knoxnews....artinreport.pdf

A report on the search from the National SAR (search and rescue) school, which I think is a Coast Guard affiliate. (PDF)

http://www.uscg.mil/...inReadAhead.pdf

Edited by Rockape

This youtube gives me the absolute creeps! It also reenforces my stance that certain agencies in our government are aware of BF.

There's something real FISHY about this whole thing! Also, the name troglodyte (spelling) stirs something in my memory I just can't put a finger on. Anyone else have some information on that word?

I have to do more research on this Dennis Martin case...

Jumpin Batman!!

So the Green Beret's REALLY were called in for this search! I found a questionable link which may need another but...to me a picture is beginning to form as to give me more insight into BF.

http://www.thedailyt...ances-id-022024

If you look up George Napps interview with David Paulides on Coast to Coast you will be totally creeped out..Here are the 2 that I know of...

This is the first one...

This is the second one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_q_CVK3yfo

CREEPY..

Edited by Castaway

I have heard more stories of BF's saving kids, and/or watching out for them, grown-ups too, but just like human's, our near-human cousins must have some sickos out there.

It's REAL hard for me to find anyone who wants to hike, particularly the remote areas I go, so alone is the norm for me. Better to have a couple of large dogs to go with you, mine have certainly come in handy a time or two. The Ridgeback handles the big kitties, it's in there blood, and the Wolf will silently take care of anything else:)

post-193-0-08867900-1355354114_thumb.jpg

The Knoxville report does state that times were lean back then as far as game animals and such. So it is possible that an animal would start taking bigger risks such as going after a human. Seeing a small child would be easy prey.

I'm sorry, but I get so tired of the explotation of bigfooting with sensational stories that simply come from an author who has a book to sale. It's like bigfoot is still stuck in the realm of the National Enquirer.

It's a 'nice/sad story'... show me the documentation that ALL these claimed events and participation by so MANY high level agencies were really involved.

Guest vasquatch1984

AnAfter listening to the Coast to Coast AM, I'm hesitant to link bigfoot to people going missing. Although I did think it weird that in the Denis Marten and the NY case, that the Green Berets were called in. My uncle was an ex Green Beanie and he'd never heard of that. He stated that something weird and huge would have to have been going on for something like that to happen......and its weird how many odd things relating to people going missing. As for bigfoot, you hear stories of them being both benevolent and violent depending on where the story comes from. I mean, they're supposedly a preditor, so, like most animals that hunt, I would think they'd go after people, I doubt its frequent. I mean, bears, cougars and other large animals that hunt, they will eat people, but generally in times of duress or if the persons injured. They don't activly pursue humans. Maybe bigfoots the same? Either way, watch your kids when you're out and about

Well, most bears. Brown and Polar bears are known to hunt people...most animals want an easy meal. Most humans aren't an easy meal