"is Squatch Eating Our Kids" This Makes Me See Bf Differently, It's Scary!

• 3 weeks later...

I just listened to this interview on youtube about this guy that talked about finding a bigfoot trap in the snow. He found 3 piles of animal cadavers near that "trap". It seems BF are really intelligent hunters that wait in the right spots like a spider in the web just to grab their prey. So what happens when a human walks into one of his traps? Are there places hi in the mountains that also have a human cadaver pile?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_19yLERFek

This witness also had a pretty terrifying experience with a sasquatch. This happened in an area I had just read about about in the missing 411 book, an area many people have disappeared, NEVER to be found again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIQJe2Ve-lo

Edited by hesse

A report on the search from the National SAR (search and rescue) school, which I think is a Coast Guard affiliate. (PDF)

http://www.uscg.mil/...inReadAhead.pdf

Page 4 of that report mentions the arrival of Tennessee Air National Guard personnel with two HH-52 helicopters. AFAIK, the US Coast Guard was the only one of the US armed services to fly the '52's.

Maybe it is a misprint, maybe the author of the report had bad info, or {like many non-aviation types} maybe the author did not care how accurate the designation was. I do not know....

Edited by Kite-Squatch

It may have been a misprint. I GOOGLED the disappearance looking for helicopter photos & found this:

dennis_10_t607.JPG

That is a photo of an HH-53. Both it & the HH-52 were Sikorsky helicopters. I realize this is a bit of “nit-pickingâ€, but it occurred to me a mistake like that could be an indication that the report was bogus in some way....

Edited by Kite-Squatch

Guest RedRatSnake

Page 4 of that report mentions the arrival of Tennessee Air National Guard personnel with two HH-52 helicopters. AFAIK, the US Coast Guard was the only one of the US armed services to fly the '52's.

Maybe it is a misprint, maybe the author of the report had bad info, or {like many non-aviation types} maybe the author did not care how accurate the designation was. I do not know....

Like the good ole days. Nice Catch ~ Stuff like that matters.

Tim :imsohappy:

Tim, I actually once flew in a USCG HH-52 back in 1988 {I normally flew in fixed-wing aircraft}. One word to describe the experience: SLOOOOOW :laugh:

You are correct, it does matter. Like I said, it could mean something is bogus. However, in this case I think it was just a misprint.

BTW, the HH-53 “[super] Sea Stallion†is still flown by the United States Marine Corps & the United States Navy. {The “Super†version has three engines. I do not know if they have all been converted to the three-engine configuration or not.} The USCG no longer flies the HH-52 “Sea Guard†or “Flying Lifeboatâ€. {We always just called them "H52'sâ€.} You *might* rarely see a civilian version. There used to be an all-black civilian HH-52 at Opa Locka Airport in Dade County, Florida. However, the last I ever saw it was probably 1995.

Edited by Kite-Squatch

• 2 weeks later...
Guest David37

I've only been on this site now for about a week but these stories though scary seem to me to rightfully take BF out of the "harry and the hendersons" (movie) theme at least. As for the Green Berets being used in the search I suspect it was the availablity of manpower and probably it looks good politically for the authorities to call in the military for the search. If the press had said the military had been sent in with weapons that would have made it more serious to consider.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been on this site now for about a week but these stories though scary seem to me to rightfully take BF out of the "harry and the hendersons" (movie) theme at least. As for the Green Berets being used in the search I suspect it was the availablity of manpower and probably it looks good politically for the authorities to call in the military for the search. If the press had said the military had been sent in with weapons that would have made it more serious to consider.

Research the account....they were armed...

Guest David37

Seems like sending in armed military is unusual in a search unless they are expecting some kind of animal or violent criminal problem. Though I wonder if they were looking for something like a B.F. would they select sidearms or M16s or something with a bigger bang. I'd think in that case I would want something more bazooka like.

Guest feverdreams

Personally i would say it isnt possible that bigfoot habitually predates on humans. For the simple reason that if we were a normal prey item for bigfoot by now there would have been cases where bigfoots had been killed trying to attack armed humans, and then it would not be an unknown species

Armed could just as easily mean personal weapons carried by off-duty soldiers.

The article stated the soldiers were armed and I believe I saw pictures of the soldiers with issued weapons, not sure. But the witnesses made sure to note that the soldiers were armed and it seemed strange to them if it were just a search.

Personally i would say it isnt possible that bigfoot habitually predates on humans. For the simple reason that if we were a normal prey item for bigfoot by now there would have been cases where bigfoots had been killed trying to attack armed humans, and then it would not be an unknown species

I don't believe the majority of them do. I think certain populations in certain locations do. I think certain loner ones may. I can easily see this with the number of disappearances we have yearly.

They may and probably do avoid large parties of armed humans.