Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Scout1959

So he's apparently claiming to have shot and killed a Bigfoot and has the body. This from the latest post by RL on his blog.

Claim is that it will be made public in March when the documentary they were filming at the time of the shooting is shown.

How does that go again.... "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

Anyone think this has any potential at all to be legit? If so why?

SSR Team

Don't tell me, he shot it whilst naked with a film crew on hand from National Geographic or the BBC and put it in a Freezer ?

Edited by BobbyO

Nope. Not legit. Why? Rick Dyer. Even if he were to ever have bona fide, true, real evidence, no one would ever believe him. He's a sham all the way.

Don't tell me, he shot it whilst naked with a film crew on hand from National Geographic or the BBC and put it in a Freezer ?

Close - He was in his drawers, but the film crew was Minnow Productions out of the UK. Do you know of them, BobbyO?

BFF Patron

Nope, he pushed it in a vat of liquid nitrogen, quick and painless for the Squatch, but then Dyer got the "bends".

SSR Team

Never heard of them See but what i do know is that a Minnow is the smallest Fish in any Pond, if that has any relevance..

However, here we go..

http://minnowfilms.co.uk/in-production/Of-Monsters-and-Men.html

Of Monsters and Men

In production

Of Monsters and Men

(working title) bbc.gifbnr_storyville.gif

Minnow Films for BBC

A fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Dyer confessed over on bigfootevidence that he hoaxed the tent video. Right now I think he's just playing the community for attention...

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest VioletX

Robert Lindsays says, (gee I hate writing that), that his source is from Minnow.

Dyers's FB page says "no comment", but I believe that is referring to being at the hosptital awaiting the birth of his son, and that trip was a "false alarm."

Sigh...why do I know all this stuff.

SSR Team

Guest VioletX

Dyer confessed over on bigfootevidence that he hoaxed the tent video. Right now I think he's just playing the community for attention...

Can you find that OS? ; D

SSR Team

Feel free to email them:

info@minnowfilms.co.uk

Not that he really had any credibiilty but if RL believe's this well.. not much else to say about his other so called "beliefs" he passes off as journalism.

If it were true rock, i'd be knocking on their door at 9's in the morning not emailing them, don't worry about that..;)

BFF Patron

Nawww...... he's never been known to do that before? :kingxmas:

Guest OntarioSquatch

lol all we need now, is Tom Biscardi to jump in. Then we'll have the most credible partnership there ever was! Hahaha