Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I also think you put up a good post, but if I may point out something that I find useful in all this BF stuff, I am a non believer, I don't hold out hope for any of it, don't get me wrong I am here like you guys because I am a footer also, we all are footers here, I just gave up after time, I like the subject, but it's all Myth to me until it happens.

And don't any of you wise guys bring up giant squids and coelacanths as an argument, soon as a BF washes up on a beach I'll jump in the parade with ya's ~

Tim ~ :mosking:

How about mermaids, LOL, I saw the documentary on Animal Planet. One of them washed up on the beach, said to be caused by ultrasound, my guess Bigfoot involved.

Tell me if I missed this, but have minnow actually confirmed they have included RD in this documentary? The only reference I saw of the connection was from something RL said on his blog!! I've been following this thread and I'm sure I haven't seen any mention of minnow actually confirming they worked with him? I've emailed them via their website and also via Facebook to one of the producers, no response from either.

Apologies if I am wrong, I may have missed that part waiting for daisy to jump out the box lol

Hey, it's all fun and all good. That being said, I'm limiting my crypto interests to just Bigfoot. I don't have the time to expand to other things. Between running my company and my three boys, I barely have time for hunting, fishing and golf. Bigfoot is more than enough and it lends itself well to my lifestyle and interests. After all, there are many Bigfoot sightings from hunters and even folders.

Something tells me that the Lochness Monster is not going to surface at the par 3 water trap on the 15th hole!

Guest Thepattywagon

Ah Cisco - you think I am a naive fool? Well I am actually so you're right ha! But despite the fact that I am a silly newbie, you'd think I would have followed Daisy or Ketchum or Team Whatsit etc etc...as a newcomer but no. None of those stories have got my attention like this one. Its a combination of a video that looks extremely convincing, an intelligent British Film company and a mad bloke who I really cant believe would want to deal with the consecquences of hoaxing yet again. Oh yes, then there's the 911 call.

What exactly sets this video in the "convincing" category?

Is the creature performing a super human feat? Do we even see it walking? Is the 'mask' something a human head could not fit into?

The answer to all of the above is no.

If you want to believe that the world's most elusive creature continually strolled into a campsite in broad daylight and was caught standing with it's back to the tent with apparent disregard for the person it must have known was inside, it's fine. But the dude's a 100% attention seeking hoaxer. It adds up to only one thing...a hoax.

Guest VioletX

As for me I don't have any particularly convincing reasons to believe this is true...but I feel it is.

What a lousy reason,lol!

Hey, it's all fun and all good. That being said, I'm limiting my crypto interests to just Bigfoot. I don't have the time to expand to other things. Between running my company and my three boys, I barely have time for hunting, fishing and golf. Bigfoot is more than enough and it lends itself well to my lifestyle and interests. After all, there are many Bigfoot sightings from hunters and even folders.

Something tells me that the Lochness Monster is not going to surface at the par 3 water trap on the 15th hole!

Depends which course!!

Guest Scout1959

But it would be a good excuse for going to Scotland... ;)

Guest RedRatSnake

Scotland are you kidding ~ There is no way I would go to Scotland and wear my a skirt chasing some giant relic sea urchin around in a cold ole nasty peat stained lake, I like to keep my clothes stain free.

Tim :)

If this 8ft tall 4ft wide behemoth was wondering around this suburban area for YEARS (as alledged)..it would have been sited and photoed NUMEROUS times.

There just NO WAY this so called GARGANTUAN creature could hide in this relatively small wooded area (compared to a pristine remote forrest).

Secondly..if SHOTS were fired and an *unknown* animal was killed there, you would have the LAW in his face...no question. An incident like this would draw NUMEROUS people to the area where this occured. You have a FILM CREW on top of all this..do you think all this could unravel under the radar?? None of those from the *outside* who were drawn into this event would be obliged to keep it secret. This story is a fairy tale...in spite of Dyers recent *challange* to Allen.

Edited by ronn1

Guest RedRatSnake

If this 8ft tall 4ft wide behemoth was wondering around this suburban area for YEARS (as alledged)..it would have been sited and photoed NUMEROUS times.

There just NO WAY this so called GARGANTUAN creature could hide in this relatively small wooded area (compared to a pristine remote forrest).

Give it a few more months with the way things are going with the sudden species changes, and Bigfoot will be down to the size of a Capuchin monkey, begging for scraps outside the doors of the Ohio Bigfoot conference.

Tim ~ :)

Something's *UP* at Dyer's blog...you can no longer click on the article to read it. The title is still there with coments, but the article itself is gone. Don't know if this *means* anything or not..but it's suspicious

This was the title of the article:

"Breaking News The Bigfoot Body Will Be Verified in two weeks!!!"

Everyone needs to watch that video on the link that was posted a few pages back to see what kind of person we are talking about here. That is if you don't already know who this guy is. Anyone that has a thimble full of sense can plainly see that this is a person that isn't well. There are some serious issues in that mind for sure.

The hard thing for me is knowing that this complete fraud, liar and nutcase is still able to rake in 250 thousand per year from people that believe him. Do these people not have access to the internet? Are they too mentally challenged? I just don't get it. Who are these people that fund this wacko to this extent? I wouldn't trust this guy to man the drive thru at a Dunkin' Donuts.

I really believe that he should be pulling a stretch in prison for his part in defrauding on the last hoax he was involved in. I thought it was a foregone conclusion that he'd be charged and sent to prison for that stunt and was deeply disappointed when it didn't happen and he was let go to pull off his brand of fraud on a whole new crop of unsuspecting believers. There's got to be a special corner of HELL reserved for maggots like this.

Nalajr

Guest RedRatSnake

Maybe all the Hoaxers had a meeting and they made a bet as to who can get the most post about their discovery on the BFF. :o

I don't know about this gag with RD, but I know back in the day when he had the freezer gig going, I had inside info and got like a hundred posts out of that one, won a small fortune and took a vacation.

Tim ~ :secret: