Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Definitely not holding my breath, but what a spectacle this is!

Speaking of spectacle ... I hope they catch a Celine show. I hear it's awesome. A little bromance never hurt anybody.

RD is playing the whole Bigfoot community like a fine tuned fiddle.

Let me guess whats next: somrthing happen and you can't see the body...................

That's not an option..Dyer has said so. If he was planning on sabotaging Musky, he wouldn't have made that comment about it.

snapback.pngpeople booger, on 05 February 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Just for the Record: I am a nornal footer. lol

Are you sure People Booger? As I heard that the jury is out on that one har har har

In that case i plead that it is my "contention" that I am a "normal" footer, and throw myself on the mercy of the Bigfoot Community Court.which may seal my fate...

Ronn - I don't know how BF got to Vegas ( I stopped reading all the posts after awhile) but if it were by plane you can't just put a big box on it with out the TSA checking it, any large item gets scanned, ITS MANDITORY. Heck when I fly off to play golf they scann my sticks. See here http://science.howst...t-security5.htm

Don't you think an x-ray of a 8-9ft 600 Lb humaniod body would raise some eybroows, and warrant a look?

Unless he took good ole BF on a ride to Vegas in His Lincolon Navigator. Lots of this story just doesn't add up.

Edited by Joey Rebar

Ronn - I don't know how BF got to Vegas ( I stopped reading all the posts after awhile) but if it were by plane you can't just put a big box on it with out the TSA checking it, any large item gets scanned, ITS MANDITORY. Heck when I fly off to play golf they scann my sticks. See here http://science.howst...t-security5.htm

Don't you think an x-ray of a 8-9ft 600 Lb humaniod body would raise some eybroows, and warrant a look?

Unless he took good ole BF on a ride to Vegas in His Lincolon Navigator. Lots of this story just doesn't add up.

Maybe he rented a truck? That could probably be verified by some of the net sleuths here...

I already know Musky is going to proclaim that it's real. In today's short Q&A, he completely sidestepped the tough questions, but let slip the refrigeration method which I called him on and he suddenly vanished. Then he starts defending Dyer on FB/FB minutes later. He's been in on it from the start.

Guest DantheMan

It is a 20 hour trip from San Antonio to Las Vegas, some 1200 odd miles.....I don't think it's ever been alleged that he flew the body back

Musky the Mole Allen allegedly has to endure a four hour + drive before being able to view the hoax....I mean the body. Could this perhaps mean that they would be driving east from Vegas towards San Antonio? If they are driving that far, the body is not in Vegas as many have speculated.

Meaning perhaps Dyer only had to drive the body some 16 hours outside of San Antonio. Anyone know that route and any "big universities" along the way, perhaps near 16 hours away???

Posted Today, 06:56 PM

I already know Musky is going to proclaim that it's real. In today's short Q&A, he completely sidestepped the tough questions, but let slip the refrigeration method which I called him on and he suddenly vanished. Then he starts defending Dyer on FB/FB minutes later. He's been in on it from the start

I'm not completely convinced that he's been on it from the get go. I have thrown out the *SHILL* hypothesis myself and, like you, think it's a definite possibility. However..it's certainly a distinct possibility he is what he says he is. We'll know more within the next 24 hrs or so. He WILL report a body..no question. Let's see what he has to say then. I would hope he has a DETAILED description of the bullet wound and verifies the missing tooth. it should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

njjohn,

I told everyone why he stopped posting, you cannot just speculate about why he did not answer your questions, your guess is incorrect from my perspective of actually having a dialogue with him.

Guest DantheMan

I already know Musky is going to proclaim that it's real. In today's short Q&A, he completely sidestepped the tough questions, but let slip the refrigeration method which I called him on and he suddenly vanished. Then he starts defending Dyer on FB/FB minutes later. He's been in on it from the start.

I have arrived at the same conclusion about Musky, how convenient that he "re-emerged" on the scene shortly after the tent video was "filmed"

Smells fishy not squatchy!!