Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Thepattywagon

So let me get this straight.

The 'professionals' who were in charge of preserving the body chose to embalm it as opposed to tossing it in a sub zero meat locker?

I smell something and it ain't embalming fluid. Not gonna bother watching any of those videos.

@cotter

Yes I agree with your statement. Ballistic tipped ammo is for thin skinned game its designed to.expend all its foot pounds of energy on impact. Its not gonna give you a pass through on bigger game. That being said the claim is it went completely through the head. So it wasn't ballistic tipped ammo. Would be bonded or A frame. Those types of bullets could give you a pass through and the exit would after passing through two sides if the skull and teeth will leave a.BIG Exit would. I have several pics to show just that.

Like I said RD don't git no body people!

Well folks. Time to say adios to this thread for me now. Good luck with your hoax theories which I am pretty convinced will be not only futile but really rather silly.

Thank you for drilling me so hard (the ones who did) it is good to be kept on ones toes.

Good bye and nice knowing you.

Leaving 'eh? How convenient.

Well, there's at least one huge mistake in Mustys story and this is the problem with trying to lie without being an expert on everything.

Musky said the body was on an EMS gurney and, later in the interview, they discussed this in detail. They mentioned the body was laid on two gurneys, end to end.

However, the width of an EMS gurney is 24" and has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.

Musty claimed the body was about 38" wide at the shoulders. He said the arms were laying at its side.

So, how can that happen on a surface that's only 24" wide?

Anybody?

Ok, here is my thoughts....... Hoax still

Who is musky Allen?

Remember 2008, what was the "Doctor" who had the news conference to confirm? It was whitton brother wasn't it?

Latest video I saw of that, it was a teddy bear, lol

So if anyone personally knows musky, pm me! Thanks

@cotter

Yes I agree with your statement. Ballistic tipped ammo is for thin skinned game its designed to.expend all its foot pounds of energy on impact. Its not gonna give you a pass through on bigger game. That being said the claim is it went completely through the head. So it wasn't ballistic tipped ammo. Would be bonded or A frame. Those types of bullets could give you a pass through and the exit would after passing through two sides if the skull and teeth will leave a.BIG Exit would. I have several pics to show just that.

Like I said RD don't git no body people!

I've also hunted extensively with a 30.06 and I shoot 150 grain BT. They make a mess on head shots. However, a fully jacketed bullet will make a very small exit wound. Not that I believe RD shot one but this kind of ammo would result in a smaller exit wound.

@Cisco - not that I buy this story at all, but perhaps they had the durned thing strapped in.

Very large folks that require EMS attention get strapped onto a gurney.....again, not that I buy the story, but wanted to put your comment into perspective.

Though it does seem to be quite undersized for the type of creature described.

Well, there's at least one huge mistake in Mustys story and this is the problem with trying to lie without being an expert on everything.

Musky said the body was on an EMS gurney and, later in the interview, they discussed this in detail. They mentioned the body was laid on two gurneys, end to end.

However, the width of an EMS gurney is 24" and has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.

Musty claimed the body was about 38" wide at the shoulders. He said the arms were laying at its side.

Anybody?

He also said in the first, short interview that it was like an ambulance gurney and that there was a makeshift end to it to extend it. No talk of end-to-end gurneys in the first interview.

Anybody?

Ya when theres nobody in the costume you can fold it in a little....lol

Guest VioletX

Well folks. Time to say adios to this thread for me now. Good luck with your hoax theories which I am pretty convinced will be not only futile but really rather silly.

Thank you for drilling me so hard (the ones who did) it is good to be kept on ones toes.

Good bye and nice knowing you.

Welcome to an new era in the world of Bigfoot. No more hoaxes from now on yeah cos it is unnecessary. Bigfoot is now on the map of the real and not the fantasy. And we will try our damned best to look after your best interests big fella from now on - WONT WE?????

xx

I understand why Jacki feels this way, I told her she better not leave me to the wolves :shout:.

Take a break maybe and come back ...sooner or later the time of stuffing of feet and or crows into mouths will begin :onthequiet: