Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

njjohn, I know you have done some research, and I just think we need to know more. I messaged Bipto and hopefully he would be willing to share what he knows about body preservation, I couldn't think of anyone on the forum better to ask...

I posted this earlier but really do feel it's worth mentioning again - I sincerely believe this is viral marketing for the Minnow documentary. This sort of stunt-marketing is done all the time prior to a film's release.

See link for some of the better (and most recent) viral campaigns:

http://blog.moviefon...rketing-movies/

I'd love to eat crow but don't get duped ...

My sentiments exactly.

Guest blackbriar

I have a folder on my computer of bookmarks labeled weird all the bigfoot and other odd stuff is in there, very few other sites I have bookmarked seem to be having any thing to do with this Musky Allen visit to Las Vegas, is it just a very quiet open secret or are we here more gullible?

This last few days has reminded me of the early days of first gulf war, waiting for tidbits of news to leak out to find out whats happening, wish it was covered on the 24hour news the same :(

I posted this earlier but really do feel it's worth mentioning again - I sincerely believe this is viral marketing for the Minnow documentary. This sort of stunt-marketing is done all the time prior to a film's release.

See link for some of the better (and most recent) viral campaigns:

http://blog.moviefon...rketing-movies/

I'd love to eat crow but don't get duped ...

They don't have to sell it though, its for the BBC, its already payed for by us licence fee payers here in the UK.

njjohn, I know you have done some research, and I just think we need to know more. I messaged Bipto and hopefully he would be willing to share what he knows about body preservation, I couldn't think of anyone on the forum better to ask...

I agree, we need to know more. There could be something that explains it, but with what we've been told so far, it's scientifically impossible. It's the first big show stopper, which should make people demand more answers. The way it's being overlooked though proves that people will always believe what they want to believe, regardless of evidence. Ironically, it's almost a perfect description of the bigfoot community, but in this case, it's the first big break in evidence that this is a hoax. Now the burden is even more on them to prove it's not.

In that case it is a win-win situation for him, :) .

@ Clubbedfoot,

It was a long interview, but what he said was he felt uncomfortable actually moving the body, he was not sure of the protocol. He did say there were black nails and hair between the fingers.

Thank you Violet..... I did catch that....just wanted to be sure I didn't sleep through something.

Guest VioletX

Thank you Violet..... I did catch that....just wanted to be sure I didn't sleep through something.

Seriously...with the kids in the background I may have to listen AGAIN, lol!

Wouldn't the nails have detached by now? I mean if they didn't freeze the body? I think nails detach after a few weeks on an normally decaying specimen, but if it's not frozen, but only embalmed, then how long before the nails would detach? I would guess by now maybe. I would love for a qualified forensics expert to pick apart Musky's comments.

Edited by dmaker

Guest VioletX

^Is there something like Forensic zoology, or similar? Someone that would have experience trying to preserve large creatures for preservation/research?

The hair in the plastic bags immediately jumped out at me when he said it because I have been taught not to put any evidence in plastic. I actually have a kit that I take out with me and I use envelopes or little cardboard boxes for evidence.

I explained it away in my head and then forgot to bring it up here. Probably because I was up until 5 listening to the dang interview. My thoughts were that they probably don't have any intentions of actually using that particular hair for DNA analysis so it is ok to put it in plastic. One would think though that a lab would still be used to putting it in paper and not use plastic. I also thought it was odd that they would have that hair attached to the side of the gurney and it's almost like it was done for show. It seems like they would have that stored somewhere besides on the gurney.

Matt moneymaker gave his opinion on twitter.

Matt Moneymaker @MattMoneymaker1

@

@fatherskeeper Dyer is a hoaxer. He's had others "confirm" his possession of a dead body before, when he really had nothing. Same situation.

about 1 hour ago

Edited by lhlyda

The hair should have detached as well by now. As was pointed out earlier. It should have came free when Musky tugged on it. I think what he was trying to imply there was that this is not a poorly designed costume with hair just glued on...look, it's real, I even pulled on it! But what he actually did was add more damning comments to the ever growing WTF pile...

No there's no difference between human or animal decomposition. The egyptians embalmed animals in the same manner they did people. Decomposition acts the exact same way across the board in nature. Temperature and air are the two constants. Chemicals, embalming and other methods only slow decomposition, and a very deep freeze slows it the most, but it ruins the flesh because of the water molecules expanding.

Guest thermalman

Matt moneymaker gave his opinion on twitter.

And???? Let me guess? He said it was Bobo in a costume on the gurney? :lol:

Edited by thermalman