Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Wow - 106 pages and counting quickly.

C'mon folks. This is Rick Dyer we're talking about. It's a hoax. A good one, for sure...one that will put the 2008 one to SHAME. But a hoax nonetheless.

I know it will have to play out but I'm trying to read all this stuff on here and I'm seeing the ones who really, really, REALLY want this to be true.

It's not. It's just not. It's publicity overload for other, bigger agendas far bigger than the big guy himself and the bigfoot community will reel from it (AGAIN). Fingers will be pointed, names called, threats tossed about. But, in the end? It will just be another HOAX.

I'm gonna throw this out there cuz it's something i've been thinking about all day. It is quite possible that bascardi is the brains behind this entire event, and the true connection between dyer and musky. I'm not a dog looking for some bones....just thinking out loud here.

And when the MuskyAllen account joined facebook, his first action was to follow Biscardi. Then he starts his "skepticism" on FB/FB, and then joins Rick in October of this year. tick tock... that's the sounds of dots connecting lol. We'd need more than this though. Biscardi has been surprisingly quiet lately.

JackiLB, I've followed this thread from early on although I've only started contributing today. However, I see it completely different than you. I don't see how this hoax is either elaborate or expensive in any way. To me, the only evidence, that we have access to, that this story really occurred, are the statements by a known hoaxer and a mysterious claimed skeptic neither of which would be hard or costly to fake.

Lord knows stranger things have happened, so I don't completely rule out that it may POSSIBLY be true, but until someone from the BF community who is well known and respected for their sincerity and honesty comes forth, or an outside scientific entity gives their seal of approval, I'm going to remain extremely skeptical of all of it.

I do thank you and VioletX though for keeping this thread going as well as interesting and making all of us think of things from a different viewpoint.

Cheers and Glory, glory Man United. :-)

But remember this...a film company was/is involved. A good one...one that has special effects people. People who could make something look REALLY real.

Think about it!!

This is awesome. The film, that doesn't even exist yet, is being called a hoax already. Now that's proactive skepticism!

@doglover Robert Lindsay's latest blog mentions an exchange between himself and the author of Sasquatch Rising (Chris Noel). In the book Noel strongly suggests that the Sykes study will provide pro BF evidence. When asked about this conclusion and possible proof Noel replied 'that's just my prediction'.

Hmmmm.....

So was his bigfoot in a freezer right? lol He is full of spoofs

But yet fools still buy into his crap, no offense to the fools here who do.