Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Any ideas as to what kind of facility the Bigfoot could be stored at?

• Funeral Home
  • Cryogenics Lab
  • Animal Hospital Morge
  • Abandoned Restaurant with a Large Walk-In Freezer
  • Abattoir

Edited by Mounty

@MarkGlasgow thanks for the info. I'll just hold my nose, gulp big and go read RL's blog. I'm not on board this being real. I think it is most likely a hoax but there are a few bothersome details that don't fit a hoax and I'm trying to make sense of this spectacle, not that anybody can make sense of RD.

Any ideas as to what kind of facility the Bigfoot could be stored at?

• Funeral Home
  • Cryogenics Lab
  • Animal Hospital Morge
  • Abandoned Restaurant with a Large Walk-In Freezer
  • Abattoir

You forgot to add Fantasyland.

So walk on by Ronnie Bass and leave the 'fools' to it! Plenty of other threads on the BFF discussing the so far unproven mythical Sasquatch for you to get your teeth into :) if someone wants to believe that does not make them a fool... Neither does it make them sad. It simply means maybe their beliefs are different to yours.

Dyers Stock just WENT UP!

http://bigfooteviden...tent-video.html

I have to admit, that was pretty Funny.

First... blink your eyes. Now wink. Notice the difference? Your brow doesn't drop unless you wink. The dark areas in the film are the areas below the brow, not the eyes themselves. That's light entering the brow area for a split second, not blinking. If you look at the frame prior, the eye cavity expands like a cartoon.

The tent video's stock didn't go up, MK Davis's stock continues to go down.

So Musky apparently was mentored by Rene Dahinden, or so the legend goes. Has anyone been able to find any reference to that that is not from the recent past? I know I certainly can't...

So walk on by Ronnie Bass and leave the 'fools' to it! Plenty of other threads on the BFF discussing the so far unproven mythical Sasquatch for you to get your teeth into :) if someone wants to believe that does not make them a fool... Neither does it make them sad. It simply means maybe their beliefs are different to yours.

Sorry, with all due respect you're 100%the wrong, believing in Bigfoot like I do is not foolish, believing a well known con artist and hoaxer is. And hey, I hope I'm wrong and he has the body, but giving him the day of time over what he says hurts the BF community as a whole. We need to be better than this.

You forgot to add Fantasyland.

hahahahahahahahha

So Musky apparently was mentored by Rene Dahinden, or so the legend goes. Has anyone been able to find any reference to that that is not from the recent past? I know I certainly can't...

I asked a friend who, in my mind, knows all ( ok most ) there is to know and who there is to know in the BF community. They being a BF investigator themselves.

I won't quote their exact words, but they said something to the effect that musky is not worth paying any attention to.

I'm gonna throw this out there cuz it's something i've been thinking about all day. It is quite possible that bascardi is the brains behind this entire event, and the true connection between dyer and musky. I'm not a dog looking for some bones....just thinking out loud here.

And when the MuskyAllen account joined facebook, his first action was to follow Biscardi. Then he starts his "skepticism" on FB/FB, and then joins Rick in October of this year. tick tock... that's the sounds of dots connecting lol. We'd need more than this though. Biscardi has been surprisingly quiet lately.

Walls closing in.

I always here the 'hurts the bigfoot community' line. But seriously, it doesn't. In the real world, it doesn't. I have many friends and acquaintances who couldn't care less about bigfoot or the community, seriously I am the only person within my social group who has any interest in this kind of thing. We're dealing with a cryptic animal, something unknown and unproven. This is only being discussed within this community, most people on the outside wouldn't care less if this is a hoax or not. So if this is a hoax, then seriously only this community would know about it, we would simply move on to the next big thing (or step back to ketchum lol) I can guarantee if this is actually proven to be real, or if squatch is ever proven the people not involved in this community would maybe talk about it over a cup of coffee in the office and probably not mention it again until David Attenborough did a special about it :) I honestly don't think it would be as groundbreaking as many think...... Just my thoughts

Edited by benboy23