Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

BFF Patron

.......I'm actually surprised that Meldrum even bothered to dignify this whole mess with a response.

Sad, really, isn't it? That he would even think that it would be needed.

But, greatly appreciated I might add. (I'd check my spamfolder before turning out the lights, LOL, but

this party is over).

BFF Patron

And just before the lights dim to out; a reminder that Karma is a bitch especially

when it has to come back to bite you in the butt again and again:

http://www.bing.com/...8739496dd60||||

Edited by bipedalist

Guest miller44

I must admit that although I hate the guy I have some grudging respect for RD.

He just posted on his blog inviting Kulls, Merchant, and his other critics live on the air with him tonight to discuss the body. The show is set for 7 PM, not sure on the time zone.

So yeah, RD's other faults not withstanding he's got backbone, I'll give him that.

The show is labeled as " Bigfoot body special"

You know at this point I could care less about the fake story, what I'm most upset with now is the Facebook Finding Bigfoot guys apparently being in on it...

Some buzz on FBFB that the FBFB guys have been suspiciously silent. No posts since the interview.

Looks like Dr. Meldrum's statement finally blew this thing apart. If those clowns thought they could take Meldrum down with them, they're more idiotic than I thought.

Latest blog entry have not had time to read. I did not see this posted:

http://bigfooteviden...p-his-lies.html

I posted this there (Dyer's Blog) and they put it up! It's in the *MINDLESS SHEEP* comments section there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> February 8, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Musky been busted in his comment about e mails to Meldrum. He requested that Meldrum come out to Vegas and view the body. Meldrum just responded that he has NO SUCH EMAILS and challenged Musky to produce them. Musky just blew ALL his credibility!

Edited by ronn1

First MABRC and now FB/FB.

The Ed Smith/MABRC scenario I understood, as Ed didn't have previous and played the long game.

As Jack Barnes reckons he's the 'Smartest guy in Bigfoot' then to be played in such a way by Dyer is truly ironic.

Goodnight Rick. Goodnight Jack. Musky who?

Some buzz on FBFB that the FBFB guys have been suspiciously silent. No posts since the interview.

Looks like Dr. Meldrum's statement finally blew this thing apart. If those clowns thought they could take Meldrum down with them, they're more idiotic than I thought.

Read somewhere on there FB/FB promised to shut down their page if this was a hoax. I almost feel bad for the guy because he really put his heart into these videos, but he was so **** gullible. Just about anyone could have hoaxed him.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't count on it being over so soon. There are those that want to believe, and if things go how I suspect they will, they'll be given just enough to hold on a little bit longer.

Musky's flaw, just allows RD to throw him under the bus. He'll say the gunshot information or the body preparation information violated the NDA and he'll be suing him for hoaxing him. Then he'll announce that the guys from FB/FB will come view the body. And we'll go through the same thing again.

It's just speculation, but since it's snowing and I'm heading to grandparents so I can dig em out in the morning, I won't be on to catch the drama later tonight. Enjoy :)

Musky just wrote this on FB...

I have finished my statement on the latest Meldrum issues. FB/FB is going to release my offical statement shortly. I would also like to say i have another tape interview coming shortly!

Yep he won't let it die. He'll drag it out forever and it will all be a out poor Ricky!

I have finished my statement on the latest Meldrum issues. FB/FB is going to release my offical statement shortly. I would also like to say i have another tape interview coming shortly!

Whatever c'mon musky .......its over!

Whatever c'mon musky .......its over!