Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Now you see why it's not so unreasonable for us to ask for just one shred of any kind of evidence before buying into something like this? This was done by RICK FREAKIN DYER!!! Imagine if someone with some built up cred made the claim. Purely hypothetically speaking, what if Bipto said Area X produced a body? As much as you'd want to say, "Oh man, that's Bipto, there is no way this is a scam!!", the expectation that he provides proof of the claim still has to be there. It's not an unreasonable request, and someone like Bipto knows that. That's why you never, ever hear these kinds of claims from respected people in this field.

When it's time, it will not go down like this.

:lol: :lol: And you just did it again, honoured = honored

Everywhere english is spoken, outside of the USA, honor is spelled with a u, like harbour and colour and neighbour... And the letter Z is pronounced Zed, not Zee. Crazy, huh?

I can only hope that the greater BF community uses this opportunity to finally rid itself of the like of Dyer and FBFB.

Can we officially consider them persona non grata now, please?

*edited because; my tablet likes to post before I'm done typing

Edited by Cipher

RDs blog. But if you scroll up a bit, Cisco has it copied in one of his posts. it's a bolded paragraph, should be easy to find

post 3670

Listening to his "Pre-show"

RDs blog. But if you scroll up a bit, Cisco has it copied in one of his posts. it's a bolded paragraph, should be easy to find

post 3670

Thanks, so it's another facebook page by Dyer? Message to Musky: if you don't want to be "misquoted", you may want to communicate through your own facebook page...

To be clear, the last time I attempted to reach Dr. Meldrum was in 2009 when I was doing skeptical research around the Snelgrove Lake incident and his book Legend Meets Science. I learned that his speaking fee was $5500 plus travel expenses, but was unable to reach him at that point.

Q: Did I contact Jeff Meldrum prior to going to Las Vegas?

A: No. Someone has taken a comment I made about Jeff Meldrum and taken it out of context. I never contacted him or anyone else about accompanying me on this trip. It was a short after midnight visit to an undisclosed place and only I was allowed in, there were other people there but I am legally bound to not mention or describe anything about them

.What's up with this now? I thought the statement on Meldrum came from Musky's FB page today? Is this not the case here?

Dyer just said he was interviewed by a major news organization and the story is going to break during "sweeps week"

What is "sweeps week"?

Listening to his "Pre-show"

Where is it, Hawk-o?

:lol: :lol: And you just did it again, honoured = honored

Honor is the American spelling of the word meaning, among things, (1) great respect or recognition, and (2) to show respect for. Honour is the preferred spelling outside the U.S.

As an Aussie and outside the u.s I am found innocent of your alleged crime

.What's up with this now? I thought the statement on Meldrum came from Musky's FB page today? Is this not the case here?

The big long statement I quoted above where Musky denies contacting Meldrum, I copied from the FBFB facebook page. The original statement where he claims to have exhausted himself trying to contact Meldrum, I was sure was from RDs blog but now I can't find it there.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Everywhere english is spoken, outside of the USA, honor is spelled with a u, like harbour and colour and neighbour... And the letter Z is pronounced Zed, not Zee. Crazy, huh?

Absolutely crazy. I am in the USA and my spell check caught it as misspelled. Your original comment did make me LOL, really loud. I'm particular about spelling and hate it when a post is quoted with an error and captured for all of cyber eternity, lol

How can Musky now say he was "taken out of context?" Musky wrote these words! Now he's saying they were "out of context?"

How can something be taken out of context when you wrote it yourself?

Lol....I can't wait for him to explain this....

What Musky is going to say is he was referring to emails he sent to Meldrum in 2009 trying to get him to do some research and that's when he got a reply from Meldrum wanting money, so he was trying to explain why it would be a waste of time to contact Jeff for a body viewing. That's going to be the "taken out of context". Back pedaling if you ask me. Its pretty obvious he's caught in a lie.