Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

As an Aussie and outside the u.s I am found innocent of your alleged crime

**** skippy lil foot - you set those flamin' drongoe's straight mate.

:lol: :lol: And you just did it again, honoured = honored

Sorry, had to chime in here. Honoured is a valid spelling here in Canada or anywhere else that follows the Queen's English. :) Opps, see that was already covered. My bad. ..or is that couvered? ;)

Edited by dmaker

Absolutely crazy. I am in the USA and my spell check caught it as misspelled. Your original comment did make me LOL, really loud. I'm particular about spelling and hate it when a post is quoted with an error and captured for all of cyber eternity, lol

Which comment was my original comment that made you laugh out really loud? I'm dying to know.

I cant see why they cant release even a close up picture of a finger, a hand, a nose or just something, im sure that would keep the interest going.

Anything else from this opint on is more smoke and mirrors t osave them the humiliation of it all. FBFB needs to close up shop I seriously am starting to think they are in on it with RD

Now you see why it's not so unreasonable for us to ask for just one shred of any kind of evidence before buying into something like this? This was done by RICK FREAKIN DYER!!! Imagine if someone with some built up cred made the claim. Purely hypothetically speaking, what if Bipto said Area X produced a body? As much as you'd want to say, "Oh man, that's Bipto, there is no way this is a scam!!", the expectation that he provides proof of the claim still has to be there. It's not an unreasonable request, and someone like Bipto knows that. That's why you never, ever hear these kinds of claims from respected people in this field.

When it's time, it will not go down like this.

Absolutely: TRUST but VERIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by adam2323

He was not taken out of context. C'mon now.

http://www.thecrypto...stions-via.html

If you read the statement, he actually says, "full travel expenses paid WAS THE RESPONSE"

He's clearly saying he got a response from Meldrum.

I'll bet what I posted is going to be the excuse or something similar. Edited by squatting squatch

The big long statement I quoted above where Musky denies contacting Meldrum, I copied from the FBFB facebook page. The original statement where he claims to have exhausted himself trying to contact Meldrum, I was sure was from RDs blog but now I can't find it there.

It's still there, I don't know how to link to the specific facebook post though.

The fact that it seems the statement was not directly from Musky doesn't make the whole situation less fishy in my opinion, but I think it's always important to attribute quotes to the right person. Straight from the source.

Edited by Didi68

I highly doubt FB/FB is in on the hoax, like I said earlier he's gullible and he served Dyer's purpose of a bigger platform. I feel bad for the guy because he does put his heart into his work but he should have really know better.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Which comment was my original comment that made you laugh out really loud? I'm dying to know.

Sorry, wasn't you it was lil foot.

Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response.

Q: Why did I not bring Jeff Meldrum or someone similar to see the body?

A: First, the NDA’s only specified me, and only I had the legal permission to go see the body. Second, up until the moment I actually got into the room, I thought it was a hoax. Third, there is NO WAY Dr. Jeff Meldrum would ever have submitted to security per-cautions that I had agreed to. Remember, I was flying to Las Vegas to meet a man for the first time, who was going to blind-fold me, drive me for four hours and then take me to see the body of a Sasquatch. VERY few people would submit to those conditions. Maybe only a tough guy from Chicago’s south side would agree to that.

To be clear, the last time I attempted to reach Dr. Meldrum was in 2009 when I was doing skeptical research around the Snelgrove Lake incident and his book Legend Meets Science. I learned that his speaking fee was $5500 plus travel expenses, but was unable to reach him at that point.

Q: Did I contact Jeff Meldrum prior to going to Las Vegas?

A: No. Someone has taken a comment I made about Jeff Meldrum and taken it out of context. I never contacted him or anyone else about accompanying me on this trip. It was a short after midnight visit to an undisclosed place and only I was allowed in, there were other people there but I am legally bound to not mention or describe anything about them.

This photo posted in the comments on FBFB shows the original statement came from MA.

musky-1.png

Edited by Belmar

I am not totally sure that RD has perpetrated a hoax on us or not yet. But for some strange reason I now find myself more interested in the BF phenomenon. I was an extreme skeptic regarding the existence of BF. Now, and I can't explain why, I feel less skeptical. Not because I believe RDs story, but because of reading more. It's crazy.