Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I do but...I can't I just can't. It's Musky Allen's Meldrum post. It is emphatically written with reference to current events. There is no way you could misconstrue that or even excuse it as a case for bad writing as Noel suggests. There is just no way. Something stinks about this Musky character.

Thats ok. I understand. You have to believe brother to be one of us, you have to belieeeeeve. :)

I think we all write things wrong sometimes - jeez I do it all the time! And you have to remember what Muskys life must have been life while he wrote that compared to say yours or mine. I bet he has had an total onslaught of mail in his inbox each day, plus phone calls, plus the stress of being involved with Rick Dyer, plus the shock possibly seeing a body and having your whole ethos put out the window. I just think he slipped up thats all. I bet he's not slept in weeks.

I do but...I can't I just can't. It's Musky Allen's Meldrum post. It is emphatically written with reference to current events. There is no way you could misconstrue that or even excuse it as a case for bad writing as Noel suggests. There is just no way. Something stinks about this Musky character.

Yeah, he does seem to be about as unsavory as Dyer, but that doesn't mean there's no body.

Truth can be stranger than fiction. Especially when BF is involved.

Guest gerrykleier

Ok, just for fun, how about we do a bit of armchair forensics. So first, i am looking for someone to confirm that Rick himself made the claim that the Bigfoot was 8foot 9 inches tall, and 68? lbs? (I am going off memory here, but it struck home because one of the early classic signs of lying, is producing too much detail).

Anyway, assuming I am remembering somewhat correctly: so we go to post # 4308, which has the link to a facebook page, with a photo of this bigfoot, with a clipboard set up against the body. So at last, we can do a bit of comparative inquiry.

So on my computer screen, the clipboard measures 3.0 cm across. And compare that to the one in my office, which is 21 cm across.

so that math is easy, each cm on my screen equates to 7 cm in real life.

Now we go to the body, It measures 20 cm from head to where the photo ends, which looks to be about the knee of said animal.

That means that the portion of the body in view is 20 X 7 cm, or 140 cm long. about 4 foot 8 inches. That means from the knee down this thing has to be 4 feet . you as a human, you have maybe 2 foot of length below the knee. So that meansthis things knees would hit you asbout mid torso! but the rest of the body is portioned about the same as a human.

Has anyone reported that bigfoot has lower legs that are stilt like?

The photo looks like a wadded up rug laid out on a table in a storage unit or roll-up door auto repair joint! It's hysterical if anyone out there thinks it's in anyway convincing! I wonder if there's an partially SUV rehabbed engine behind the sheet? Or maybe several years of Bigfoot Expedition records in a stack of banker's boxes?

Maybe they stop paying the rental on this unit after everything goes BANG!? Then, a year from now the unit might be bought by Brandi and Jarrod on an episode of Storage Wars and one of Barry's friends will value the rug/suit/body at $5,000. A fitting and proper end to all this....

The crappy lettering of the DEAD sign killed me.

GK

Edited by gerrykleier
to remove antisocial dialogue

Guest VioletX

Yes..it is a skeptics *turkey shoot* for sure..and I certainly set myself up for a very hard fall haven't eye? All I can say is that I find Musky's Interview and Dyer's recent blog radio *schtick* very believable. I could have simply kept this to myself and avoid *poking*..*prodding* and outright ridicule, but I'm laying it all out. Why not?

Jacki and I are excited to that you can share the poking, prodding and ridicule. (along with Leaf, and Rich and Sasfooty, Hawk and maybe Cornelius if he completes his fence crossing)

And Jen Jen! Who else wants to join and get their pummeling???? :banghead:

@Cornelius- If FB/FB confirms on all points will you defect?

Edited by VioletX

@squatchinNY

Yeah...i get bored easily, but this last time I "had" to.

well its a nice pic skyla - a bit of a naughty glint going on, but nice one.

Jacki and I are excited to that you can share the poking, prodding and ridicule. (along with Leaf, and Rich and Sasfooty, Hawk and maybe Cornelius if he completes his fence crossing)

Guess we're all Gluttons for punishment...lol

Thanks for the round-up V.

Does that make you guys the Manipulated, sorry Magnificent Seven? :spiteful:

What it MG or I'll blow some freezing cold air up that kilt of yours :girlwerewolf:

Guest miller44

Would you mind adding my name to the rogues gallery. I went on record and cast my lot even before the Musky interview.

Moderator Statement:

This topic is closed due to the continual reports, name calling and general lack of respect for the forum rules.

Before you ask or do so, no - We will not allow another topic about the current Rick Dyer circumstances to be started on the General Forum.

After we clean up the mess that's been made, we will consider reopening it. However, we may not.

I would like to apologize to all of our members that have followed the rules. I know it is unfair to you, but we just can't allow some of the behaviors displayed to continue.

• Upvote 1