Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Mark, I'm not debating anything here that I'm aware of.

All I wrote was "it appears that this actually did happen".

If not, then it's one of the most elaborate hoaxes of all time.

Elaborate? 243 pages on the WORD of a three time hoaxer! What is so elaborate a out that! If RD is envolved an anything related to dead BF's than you can take it to the bank its a hoax

Elaborate? 243 pages on the WORD of a three time hoaxer! What is so elaborate a out that! If RD is envolved an anything related to dead BF's than you can take it to the bank its a hoax

Elaborate as in Dyer has now got an avowed Bigfoot Skeptic in Musky Allen, Chris Noel and FB/FB all confirming that it did in fact occur.

So it's not just Dyer's word, it's now also their word.

But I'm not personally taking either conclusion to the bank......yet.

I listened to most of the Musky Allen FB/FB interview this morning and if he is lying then he's a very good liar.

So it appears that this actually did happen.

i think he's just a good liar.

I just don't see how so many people even give Richard Dyer or anything he say's any credit at all. I remember all the 2008 stuff. People like Rick Dyer don't turn over a new leaf! He is what he is.

243 pages.

Wait, what? 243 pages (now 244)? Am I time traveling? When did that happen?

Tonight at 9 Eastern, Alex Munoz radio show is featuring RD story. May be interesting

http://www.blogtalkr...-his-witnessing

The link says musky, but I think he changed in in light of events!

Oh no, not again. Musky's 15 minutes are over. I don't want to listen to another of his rants. (ps I see now he will not be on)

Dyer's acceptance speech was the worst acting I have ever seen.....I wanted to puke.

But he LOVES Bigfoot. He would DIE for Bigfoot. He seemed sincere.

Edited by Belmar

Let's just break down the facts...

Dyer was involved in the 2008 Georgia hoax. He wasn't only one, but he was out front.

Dyer claimed a body in 2009. Later claimed it was stolen by MiB's.

Dyer claimed he had a permit to kill one in Canada.

Dyer posted fake picture of tree peeking Darth Vader Bigfoot in 2011. Quickly said it was joke when he got called on it.

Musky Allen lied about emails to Meldrum. Later said his own words in full were taken out of context.

Musky Allen said he trained under Rene' Dahinden. No one close to Rene know who he is.

Musky Allen said he he owned all of Rene's old notes. Rene's son has possession of all his father's notes and hasn't given them to anyone.

Musky Allen said MM threatened to sue him if he didn't take his website down. Proven a lie.

Musky Allen said this very thread was closed because the Mods were in support of Dyer.

Trust them if you will, but there's more than ample true facts as a reason not too.

Edited by njjohn

Guest miller44

Dyer's acceptance speech was the worst acting I have ever seen.....I wanted to puke.

Even though I am one of the ones here who believes Dyer's Sept 2012 claim; I must agree that was some poorly contrived sincerity to say the least.

^^^Quite a pair, these two..lol I'm not doing to deny that these guys aren't poster the boys one would expect for serving up arguably one of the greatest discoveries of all time. Yep..it's the Dyer and Musky Show alright. Stay tuned. I'm still * holding and not folding*....I'm *ALL IN* along with FB/FB.

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

Trust them if you will, but there's more than ample true facts as a reason not too.

I can't really dispute that, but I am not seeing how those facts you mentioned totally negate all of the other information that there is to go on in this case. Any reasonable person's mind would take those facts and make them factors, but to my mind those facts are not of themselves the finalities that you are making them out to be.

I am more than willing to let those facts you mentioned speak for themselves, but I am also willing to let the tent video and the first 1/2 of Musky's interview speak for themselves also. What I am not doing though is saying "the tent video and the interview are true, so everything else is false" ...that's not warrented at this point, and it's not keeping an open mind.

Someone once said "theories are black & white, but life is green" ...It's certain that the Sept 6th 2012 event either did happen or it didn't happen, but at present I can't put my finger on anything that 100% defintely proves this to be an "either / or" situation. In the context of the quote: it's still green, and for me green means "go" until it stops, one way or the other...

I understand Miller. In my eyes, they negate any truth from their mouths, because they've lied about everything else. If musky isn't the super skeptic that he made himself out to be and was just a super troll, why make up the fake name and all the fake backstory? Multiple lies = the willingness to lie again. It's not like these are all years ago. These are all current, before and after the viewing.

As to Dyer, he hasn't changed anything from 2008 except the location. All the attacks and claims about how he'll do this or that if it's not real are identical to 2008, 2009 and 2011. Everyone always mentions 2008, but forget the rest. It's not his second chance, this is his 5th chance.

And look at the tent video. Then look at PGF. The tent video shows it looking over its shoulder which isn't possible. Even PGF rotates its shoulders.

Guest miller44

Do we know for certain that a BF cannot look over it's shoulder without rotating?

Grover Krantz seemed pretty certain of it, and I am prepared to accept his estimation of such things. Krantz pointed out that other primates like gorillas definitely can't look over their shoulders either; they have to lean way back to look sideways, or turn their entire bodies.

1333040745_drunk_chimp_on_a_wire.gif

Edited by miller44

You assume PGF is a real BF. Do we know for certain that a BF cannot look over it's shoulder without rotating?

If Hollywood can't create it today, nevermind using 1967 technology, and there's no human that matches the joint positions, what is the other conclusion? It still hasn't been able to be duplicated.