Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

I understand where you're coming from Violet - but this situation is either;

1. A Hoax

2. Legitimate.

If this is a hoax - then what good are the measurements?

If this is legitimate - why does he even care about measurements from the tent - when he has the body he can measure..

I thought he was going to stop talking publicly? What happened to that? I think that was the best idea he ever had. Seriously. This little game would go better if he would stop talking.

Since he cannot reveal the body until the film, as much as he says he does not care he wants to be able to silence critics or atleast put them on the fence is what I have inferred from his shows.

As far as RD being silent...I just do not think he can do it,lol!!

Well - that is nothing but a flash back to 2008 - he did and said the same things back then. I swear - he isn't even trying to be creative this time around. Well if people want to get this involved - by all means. But, I really don't see the point and personally I wouldn't waste my time. Either he knows the height of the alleged dead bigfoot - or he does not.

As far as RD being silent...I just do not think he can do it,lol!!

I agree there. If RD was forced to be silent - I think he would simply cease to exist... He needs attention more than food.. I swear.

Hes not with holding the body till the film comes out. hes not bound by any NDA's with minnow. HE DOESNT have a body. Hes just trying to come up with anything to prolong this ruse!

who cares about him showing the supposed location so HE can prove the height. Instead of traveling all the way back to SA: How about just show a video measuring the supposed body???????????

Ill say it again!!!!

[/size]

No offense but - so what? If Dyer has a body - why would he need to go back to the location to try and figure out the height? He should already know this information.. LOL.

I can remember Jack Barnes when he went on Ricks Radioshow back a few weeks ago, telling him that if he knew how thick the tree was, then they could work out how big the head was. This information could make the tent video even more significant. However, as Jack Barnes has probably actually measured the actually Bigfoots head himself (if he was allowed to) then I would have thought that Rick doesnt need to do this. HOWEVER as there are still people out there who believe the tent video was a hoax, then maybe this information could be useful to prove the overall size of the creature. Maybe Rick is going back to the site on the advice of FBFB as I am guessing that they are reluctant to give their statement on the grounds that they will be treated as shills like Musky was, and so they are creating more evidence to prove the tent video is real?? Maybe they will release a statement with extra evidence that isnt bound by the NDA's. ie. evidence from the kill site. I hope they take lots of photos that line up to show the exact spot in the tent video.

I'm keeping notes:

The poster, wasn't a promo to the film

Offers to go to the site, means nothing

Musky allen to view body, he did. Was not accepted

Now Meldrum and randles, have been offered.

How long did it take musky to get confirmed?

Randles and Meldrum is taking longer?

Hmmmmm

Guest WldHrtRnch

An interesting radio show that I missed, on blogtalk radio, from Squatch Talk Live Uncensored, Episode #12: Author and Bigfoot researcher JM Bailey, January 27, 2013.

Not posting link due to explicit language but very interesting ideas and discussion.

I guess when the worlds media pounces on you for every tiny minute detail of your part of one of the greatest discoveries ever known in the Natural World, I guess you need to have all those minute tiny bits of detail documented to hand. You know, photos of the kill site. Measurements of the kill site. Photos of you at the kill site. Photos of the tent. Photos of you by your tent. Interviews with witnesses around the kill site. The Wallmart ribs purchase story. The truck hire company story you know the one 'hey well this guy rang me and asked to hire one of our trucks and he came and collected it saying he would need it for a couple of days. I had no idea it was gonna deliver a dead Sasquatch to Vegas. Hell no'. You know, those kinds of details that the worlds media will want to hear........I guess Ricks visit back to the site will be to document as much as possible. After all these details are going to be lapped up in the blink of an eye. I reacon quite a few people have asked him to return for quite a few reasons.

And I bet when we suddenly see Rick Dyer sporting a fake tan and a new haircut, then it will dawn on us just how close that time is coming.....tick tock tick tock....

Dyer made another slip on his last show when he was ranting about mike Merchant. Rick said "Merchant said another hoax wouldn't make it to main stream media, well he's wrong because it did". Oopps

I'm going to feel dirty for defending RD but maybe he was talking about Ed Smith and the Quantra hoax?

Guest WldHrtRnch

I'm going to feel dirty for defending RD but maybe he was talking about Ed Smith and the Quantra hoax?

Couldn't have been, Daisy in a Box never made it to mainstream media.

Edited by WldHrtRnch