Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest OntarioSquatch

and also mentions that Dr. Sykes has reached the same conclusions as Dr. Ketchum ???

Someone who goes by the screen name of icicle originally posted that on an article. Robert Lindsay picked up on that comment and posted it himself on his blog. The interesting part is, weeks after that rumor was posted on the article, Dr. Sykes said he hadn't even started testing let alone reach any conclusions. The person who started the rumor is probably misinformed at best. I don't know why Christopher Noel would publish a book based on RL's rumors and present them as if they have some sort of credibility. It's messed up.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest toejam

If anybody is going to prove bigfoot, it will be Rick Dyer not Ketchum. Rick has already released more evidence then Ketchum has in five years. Rick Dyer is the man!

???????????? You must be a friend of his because anyone in their right mind wouldn't give him the time of day. Once you pull the crap he has, you're done.

Speaking of done, where's Biscardi these days :laugh:

BFF Patron

I don't know but I sense another thread with his name highlighted in it. :onthequiet:

Even with all the hate directed at him he keeps going with a smile on his face. He's out squatching all the time. I find him quite humorous.

Yes, I agree. Something of this magnitude would have more leaks than the Titanic.

Also, the tent's mesh would not have been a factor. At that distance it would have been, for all intents and purposes, a point blank range shot, for a rifle. The round would have blown thru that material like it wasn't even there. Also, the bullet would have probably left a nasty exit wound on the BF, too. Reason being, at that range, the bullet still has it's full compliment of energy.

Rumor has it the round went through the back of the head and knocked some teeth out.

Yeah..sure it did. I would think that there would have been considerable blood loss here..and that's more reason to call authorities. As I just stated (I'll say it again>>) I just don't see this happening without law enforcement comming in. What I can't figure out is how he was allowed to discharge a weapon in that area? It was a camp ground as I recall..or at least very near camp grounds...with homeless people nearby.

Edited by ronn1

Good points. At the very least, he'd have to answer to authorities for discharging a firearm in a campground. If he killed a creature the size of a BF, some law enforcement body would surely have to be involved.

From what I've seen in the past, there'd be a boatload of them milling around in the aftermath of a shooting involving a fatality. Look at most any shooting aftermath. Cops by the dozen wandering around the scene.

Dunkin' Donuts could send out a truck out and make a killing. :dancer:

Man kills 8.5' tall Bigfoot in campground, and, no LEO's involved in the aftermath?

This whole fiasco stinks to high heaven.

Edited by MikeU

If anybody is going to prove bigfoot, it will be Rick Dyer not Ketchum. Rick has already released more evidence then Ketchum has in five years. Rick Dyer is the man!

I know you quite enjoy making snide comments at the expense of believers; clearly an excellent use of your time. However, has the number of reactions you garner dropped so low that you have been reduced to making outright troll posts like this? Might be time to regroup and recharge the ol' batteries!

I was wondering what is the reputation of Chris Noel? Hes made a pretty big statement backing up Dyer.....to what end?

BFF Patron

I'm going to take a step-out on this one. IIRC the San Antonio homeless camp where the Bigfoot was sighted years ago, may have provoked some investigation. Perhaps he was familiar with some of that? He's a member here reading this thread so maybe he will choose to elaborate.

Guest Thepattywagon

A Dyer quote:

"I told him that I enjoyed it gives me more hits on my site and their is no such thing to me as

negative publicity."

This is all he is; a person craving attention, ANY attention.

I am familiar with folks that share this character flaw. They truly don't make a distinction between good and bad attention, so long as they are the recipient.

So....isn't this exactly the kind of person who wouldn't mind doing the deed that he is said to have done?

Edited by Sasfooty

Rick's defense he posted on FB:

Rick Dyer I have never been convicted of Anything in my life. I have been arrested but the charges quickly drop. Once I prove my innocence.

I have also adopted a child and they check every part of your life.

They can't find anything to bash me about So they into my personal life. It's really said they had to use these tactics but I will assure you I will fight fire with fire

33 minutes ago via mobile · Like

He also stated this on Bigfoot evidence: Just remember folks ,We didn't start this but we will Finish it!

I received an email from a fan asking me to fight the lies and blogs being posted about me.

I told him that I enjoyed it gives me more hits on my site and their is no such thing to me as

negative publicity. He said yes its good for you, But it would be bad for them!

So we have decided that we will run full background checks on everyone!

Our X-Mass gift to you......

This just enforced my opinion that Dyer has nothing. If he had killed a BF that would be all he needs to slam it in the face of his detractors.

Hey see the anonymous comment posted on RD's blog: http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/musky-allen-chimes-in-on-facebook.html?showComment=1357409123100#c8982972920888115237

It says: From the Minnow interview:

"The only legal issue that could possibly delay release or affect editing is not to do with any legalities from America - it is our own moral questions regarding the mental health and wellness of two of the people featured in the project. Can we show these men as they are without being seen to mock their socio-pathic tendencies? Are we encouraging delusions by featuring them? We want to create films about people of character but we must accept a responsibility toward them while doing so."

I have copied this quote into google and searched but cannot find it?? No link supplied. What Minnow interview? Can anyone find a Minnow interview?

The quote can be interpreted in several ways?

This just enforced my opinion that Dyer has nothing. If he had killed a BF that would be all he needs to slam it in the face of his detractors.

He acts like someone who is still looking for Bigfoot. If he had him in a freezer waiting to pop him out at the right time he would be giggling at the shots taken at him instead of being so defensive.

Just a couple of comments:

First, Christopher Noel's reputation is very good and I have enjoyed his research.

Dyer's reputation is horrible. It pains me to see Noel supporting him, unless he believes that he has good reason to. Unfortunately, it would not be the first time a well respected and knowledgeable researcher has been possibly or potentially hoaxed. I hope Dyer has something, though it would make me choke to admit it and I might have to scrub my brain with bleach.

No one cares what happens in homeless camps unless they bother housed citizens. If something happened there with a bigfoot, I doubt they'd do anything... after all, who would believe it?

I reserve judgement until and if this film comes out.