Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

I think he is drunk. But he is cracking me up.

lol. I have better things to do but will probably listen...darn they are both over-exposed!

Guest Hawk-o

i miss the first 20 min......did he even discuss the bigfoot he says he shot or what?

Ok Fasano and Dyer, get a room! lol Ive never seen so much butt kissin'

I missed first bit too, and have not heard anything about the alleged shot bigfoot.

Well thats the only reason im listening! lol This should be called Fasano Cry Time.....please can we move on to the bigfoot.

Ok he is talking about us now. Fasano is saying we at the BFF believe the jungle story is real. lol

Guest Luckyfoot

Day late and a dollar short..story of my life . When do y'all think a replay of that episode will be available ?

Edited by Luckyfoot

If Fasano was drunk, was Dyer doing the show in his underwear? Hopefully there was a competition to win one of those very excellent signed paintings of RD making BF history!

Guest Luckyfoot

I got to listen to that last night. ( wuz frustrated I couldn't replay immediatley!) .

wow. just wow.

There should be a puffery award in Bigfoot. Last night was a playoff between the 2 top contenders.

Guest VioletX

I got to listen to that last night. ( wuz frustrated I couldn't replay immediatley!) .

wow. just wow.

There should be a puffery award in Bigfoot. Last night was a playoff between the 2 top contenders.

Thanks for listening, you will save me bothering if you share any relevant to the tent video highlights.

:biggrin: