Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest paradigm

Thanks Cisco!

can you give us the intersection or google map?

I had found it in the past , but now I cannot for some reason...

Racer X has done a great job with compiling google map screenshots on this blog post.

Guest VioletX

Racer X has done a great job with compiling google map screenshots on this blog post.

Thanks a bunch Paradigm!

Verrryyy niiiice...

I for one have no doubts that people will not report a gunshot. I hear things all the time, and I wonder if the sound is a gun or a car backfiring or what. I have never called the police. In fact , yesterday I heard something at the same time seeing too deer leaping and some kind of commotion and I wondered if someone had shot at them, could not see them anymore...but did I call the police?

No, because I automatically assume I am wrong.

The location actually gives credence to the fact that the day of he went back to the Walmart for more ribs. You could not do that as easily somewhere rural.

Now I am going to see if I can find the Walmart, and Cisco if you can find the clerk who sold Dyer the ribs you are my Prince.

:swoon:

Ok , I believe this could be the walmart:

https://maps.google....P8w&gl=US&hl=en

I believe a Super Walmart you can get your ribs, ammo and camou...a Bigfooters Dream!

Edited by VioletX

haha! VioletX you are really an A1 detective!! Yes snap to it Cisco haha! Yes of course! I wonder if the person at the meat counter would remember the ribs! Brilliant thinking!

Guest VioletX

lol, Jacki! But maybe the employee will remember him because he always wears something that says Bigfoot tracker...

Poor Cisco, he is not going to be happy with his new assignment.

:lolu:

I looked at the maps on the blog and that's the exact area where I was this morning. However, his conclusion was a big piece of property, on the other side of the HWY, from where I was. I went to the same area from the 2009, 911 call. I don't think they were in that big wooded area as I remember it being part of something else... maybe Air Force base or something like that? Anyhow, the only homeless camps were in the area directly under the "A" marking.

I'd have to go back and look at that larger area but I'm almost sure there's no access to it.

• Upvote 1

I can picture it now.

Cisco nonchalantly glides over to the aforementioned Walmart meat counter, quickly flashes a plastic sheriff's ID badge, then whips out a picture of Rick Dyer. 'Excuse me Ma'am, have you ever sold ribs this man'? :hi:

Guest VioletX

I can picture it now.

Cisco nonchalantly glides over to the aforementioned Walmart meat counter, quickly flashes a plastic sheriff's ID badge, then whips out a picture of Rick Dyer. 'Excuse me Ma'am, have you ever sold ribs this man'? :hi:

He has to do what he has to do Mark G... ; D

LOL.

But, geek that I am if I lived nearby I would be searching the wooded area for old tracks, a dwelling place etc...

Guest paradigm

Racer X has contacted Minnow Films, the County of Bexar, and the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. I understand that some have tried to contact Minnow or individuals at Minnow, but to no avail; however, has anyone sent out inquiries to authorities in the area regarding the Dyer incident?

I'll go by later this week to take a closer look at that larger property. However, I'm almost certain there was no public access from where I was looking at it. I'd have to drive by and look at all sides to be 100% sure.

I think pork ribs are sold in the meat display area as they are vacuum sealed. I would probably have to draw the line at walking into Walmart and interrogating the butcher. Who knows, one more week of this and I may surprise myself!

I'll go by later this week to take a closer look at that larger property. However, I'm almost certain there was no public access from where I was looking at it. I'd have to drive by and look at all sides to be 100% sure.

I think pork ribs are sold in the meat display area as they are vacuum sealed. I would probably have to draw the line at walking into Walmart and interrogating the butcher. Who knows, one more week of this and I may surprise myself!

Mind you if there was a film company involved, they would probably have had a 'runner' go down and get the ribs. You know 'go get ribs, pick up coffee, email whoever', they get them running around doing all the errands. If the meat counter person doesnt remember Dyer then maybe ask if they remember serving someone with a British accent? Worth a go I guess?

All I have done was call a few Universities to no avail...

As long as they they were the 'big' ones Violet. RD doesn't have no truck with them 'little' ones. :)