Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

The Quantra photos are being kept at the same location as the body Rick Dyers shot.

If Meldrum comes forward and says he has seen the captured bigfoot or we get verifiable proof Dyer shot and killed one, I'll eat my keyboard.

Meldrum just confirmed he has been contacted by Quantra and so have Steve Kulls and Melissa Hovey. Quantra is paying for 5 or 6 independent researchers to fly out to their site to review physical evidence.

This act has made the whole thing much more real to me. I can't imagine they would fly Meldrum and these other researchers out to just look at some hairs and foot prints. If that was the case, nobody would attend. Apparently, they have stated they will provide uncontroversial proof that they have one in captivity.

I was under the impression the Quantra story is dead in the water and appears to be a hoax. They said they had to *release Daisy*? Of course there never was one.

Fasano was the one who put that out there. He has no connection to the story and was trying to be funny. ( Epic Fail )

Guest VioletX

Cisco, everything just keeps getting weirder doesn't it?

Now if all of these diverse people can agree to a meeting date that will be something... and I keep imaging peculiar scenarios with the meeting,lol.

Talk about an unknown situation!

Cisco, it's very lucky of us to have a sleuth like you on the ground. Someone earlier mentioned that an errand person was probably sent out for the ribs and im sure many other items. We'd have a better chance of someone remembering a british accent than RD's face. lol

Was thinking that as the area where RD supposedly shot the Bigfoot is quite urban, I am wondering if there are caves or tunnels within that area where the Sasquatch could live during the day? Maybe ones that have yet to be found. I think the possibility of these creatures living in tunnel / cave systems could also explain their wonderful disappearing methods?

JackiLB

There are caves in San Antonio but I don't think there are any known ones in the area where this happened. However, San Antonio, like a lot of large cities in Texas, has green belts that cut through the city and can be accesses from the countryside. This past Sunday, my youngest son and I went mountain biking in a green belt that cuts almost all the way through the city. In fact, we took a look at some areas that have been cleared for power lines as they would be the ONLY way a large animal could get into the city without being noticed. I would set up camera in these areas but I think they would be stolen. Regardless, there are a lot of deer, as well as other animals, that use these green belts. If a Bigfoot were to come into the city, this would be the way to do it.

Guest VioletX

Racer X has a new blog post up, giving props to Cisco, adding some additional details, and reporting an email response he received from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

Yes, thanks again Cisco, we are lucky we have someone who has the chutzpah to do some investigation ; )

I do think this blogger is biased towards hoax though, he makes no mention of Jacki's and my speculations about the Walmart and the ribs and the Film Festivals,lol!

He does not mention Jacki's conversation with the film company receptionist either; )

Although to be fair we haven't come up with much other than brainstorming...

Edited by VioletX

Yes, thanks again Cisco, we are lucky we have someone who has the chutzpah to do some investigation ; )

I do think this blogger is biased towards hoax though, he makes no mention of Jacki's and my speculations about the Walmart and the ribs and the Film Festivals,lol!

He does not mention Jacki's conversation with the film company receptionist either; )

Although to be fair we haven't come up with much other than brainstorming...

Yes its a very thorough reccky of the area and the facts known, but there is definately a bias towards the hoax. Which is fine as I have a definate bias towards the non-hoax so I need to read from people who will put me in check! One thing that hasnt really been addressed is, the 911 call and maybe others from witnesses in the area prior to RD's search. Are we just going to dismiss these accounts just because they are now linked to Rick Dyer? If these accounts are true, then hey there is a Sasquatch in that vicinity and if so, then RD may well have found it. Are the homeless peoples accounts going to be swiped off the 'bigfoot sightings' register as their accounts are just too controversial? That would seem rather unfair.

Racer X has a new blog post up, giving props to Cisco, adding some additional details, and reporting an email response he received from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

I really dont think any government department or any kind of authority is just going to give out any information about a possible shooting of a Bigfoot to anyone unless there have been any official press releases. So I dont really think that the response from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Dept is worth taking note of at this stage?? I think one needs to ask subtler questions to try and gleam any info from people involved. When I called Minnow, there was no way the receptionist was going to just say yes or no, but instead I asking her about press releases.

JackiLB

There are caves in San Antonio but I don't think there are any known ones in the area where this happened. However, San Antonio, like a lot of large cities in Texas, has green belts that cut through the city and can be accesses from the countryside. This past Sunday, my youngest son and I went mountain biking in a green belt that cuts almost all the way through the city. In fact, we took a look at some areas that have been cleared for power lines as they would be the ONLY way a large animal could get into the city without being noticed. I would set up camera in these areas but I think they would be stolen. Regardless, there are a lot of deer, as well as other animals, that use these green belts. If a Bigfoot were to come into the city, this would be the way to do it.

Thats fantastic information Cisco!! Love it and gives even more of a picture. :) Edited by JackiLB

Guest Hawk-o

Rick said on his radio show the other night that he offered to allow Sharon Lee and The Facebook finding Bigfoot guy to see the body.

Rick said on his radio show the other night that he offered to allow Sharon Lee and The Facebook finding Bigfoot guy to see the body.

And...did they go see it? Yeah I do wonder about whether there actually is a body and this part of the story is fake? Film yes body no? I missed that radio show. Do you have a link?

Guest VioletX

Seem to remember that when Sharon asked for air fair RD took back the offer, or something around that exchange led to the withdrawal of the offer, not sure...

Not gonna happen

Hopefully these guys have got a decent freezer. This bigfoot will be seven months dead before the Tribeca Film Festival.

Anyone find it strange that an obscure documentary, which will be watched by less than 1m on BBC3, is still taking precedence over the biggest discovery this century?