Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Racer X has a new blog post up, giving props to Cisco, adding some additional details, and reporting an email response he received from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

Wow..that's a great post by RacerX!!

Hopefully these guys have got a decent freezer. This bigfoot will be seven months dead before the Tribeca Film Festival.

Anyone find it strange that an obscure documentary, which will be watched by less than 1m on BBC3, is still taking precedence over the biggest discovery this century?

Yes...Dyer's account is a hoax.

Fasano was the one who put that out there. He has no connection to the story and was trying to be funny. ( Epic Fail )

Yes..I see that now.

Hopefully these guys have got a decent freezer. This bigfoot will be seven months dead before the Tribeca Film Festival.

Anyone find it strange that an obscure documentary, which will be watched by less than 1m on BBC3, is still taking precedence over the biggest discovery this century?

Maybe it wont be shown on BBC3. Maybe it will be watched on a much bigger network. Maybe maybe maybe...

Something tells me that this is a hoax and the hoax itself, is part of the movie and story line. After all, the movie is about the people that chase monsters and I can see how hoaxing would easily play into this.

Now THIS has a ring of truth to it. Sign me up for this theory.

I read the blog by Racer X and he outlined the exact area I was in the other day. He has really pinned down the area where all these events happened or, in the case of RD, supposedly happened. I do believe the 911 call in 2009 is very plausible as the area with the homeless people living on it had been used as a drop off point for road kills by the city of San Antonio. There is a way that a Bigfoot could live on the outskirts of the city and then sneak in at night to pick up the easy meals to be found in this area.

That being said, I don't think RD could have set up camp in the larger area that's outlined by Racer X. I do think he could have filmed himself near the back of the Home Depot but that's different than setting up camp and killing a Bigfoot. I have to go back this weekend and drive around it but I remember thinking it was restricted access for some reason...maybe close to a landing zone? Anyhow, I'll go look at it and report back over the weekend.

Edited by Cisco

I read the blog by Racer X and he outlined the exact area I was in the other day. He has really pinned down the area where all these events happened or, in the case of RD, supposedly happened. I do believe the 911 call in 2009 is very plausible as the area with the homeless people living on it had been used as a drop off point for road kills by the city of San Antonio. There is a way that a Bigfoot could live on the outskirts of the city and then sneak in at night to pick up the easy meals to be found in this area.

That being said, I don't think RD could have set up camp in the larger area that's outlined by Racer X. I do think he could have filmed himself near the back of the Home Depot but that's different than setting up camp and killing a Bigfoot. I have to go back this weekend and drive around it but I remember thinking it was restricted access for some reason...maybe close to a landing zone? Anyhow, I'll go look at it and report back over the weekend.

Why couldnt RD have set up camp in that larger area? Thats interesting about the road kill. Easy roadside meals with no hunting. The irony.

Jacki

The reason I don't think he set up camp in that area is because I remember it being restricted and having some kind of barrier and signage...i.e. a fence and do not trespass signs. However, I'm not absolutely sure about that either so I have to go back over the weekend and look.

Also, there are no homeless people living in that area, that I'm aware of, and RD claimed to have shot this creature close to a homeless people camp.

Regardless, I'll go exploring this weekend and verify it. It's been raining non-stop so I hope I can access that particular piece of land. We'll just have to wait and see.

Jacki

The reason I don't think he set up camp in that area is because I remember it being restricted and having some kind of barrier and signage...i.e. a fence and do not trespass signs. However, I'm not absolutely sure about that either so I have to go back over the weekend and look.

Also, there are no homeless people living in that area, that I'm aware of, and RD claimed to have shot this creature close to a homeless people camp.

Regardless, I'll go exploring this weekend and verify it. It's been raining non-stop so I hope I can access that particular piece of land. We'll just have to wait and see.

Great Cisco. So, so far we have collectively established the following 'facts' about this story:

1) RD was in that area 1-6th sept

2) There was a film crew also in that area interacting with the homeless people at some point during that period

3) There have been several reports of a Sasquatch in that area

4) Minnow Films is creating a documentary about men who chase monsters

....thats quite a good amount of evidence to definately prove that RD and the film crew were all there at the same time at the same place in an area where there have been several BF sightings. So some of RD's claims are true.

What we dont know is:

1) whether a bigfoot really appeared and was filmed (although the camper video is provided some kind of evidence to support this)

2) whether a gun was fired and body taken away

Edited by JackiLB

Just found this - a Primate Research Centre right in San Antonio http://www.txbiomed.org/primate-research-center

If there is a body, do you think it could have gone here? They would probably have the right kinds of facilities and knowledge to deal with a possible dead Bigfoot? They are located: 7620 NW Loop 410

San Antonio, Texas 78227-5301 How far is this from the site - do you know Cisco?

Good find Jacki!

I could try calling I guess ; )

Well I sent them an email, but probably wont get a reply. They have special DNA labs etc..

Just found this - a Primate Research Centre right in San Antonio http://www.txbiomed....research-center

If there is a body, do you think it could have gone here? They would probably have the right kinds of facilities and knowledge to deal with a possible dead Bigfoot? They are located: 7620 NW Loop 410

San Antonio, Texas 78227-5301 How far is this from the site - do you know Cisco?

Dyer said the body is being examined by a 'big' University. Not one of those 'small' ones, but a 'big' one.

Jacki- I called and no luck...what an idiot I feel like when I make these calls,lol!

Oh well done. Terrifying! Why do we do this? LOL

Guest VioletX

There are a lot of big Universities Mark...at least this one would have been convenient location wise.

Oh well done. Terrifying! Why do we do this? LOL

Someone has to do it,haha!

We would go with Cisco if we lived there, right Jacki?

; D