Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Dyer said the body is being examined by a 'big' University. Not one of those 'small' ones, but a 'big' one.

Yes..and if this was true we would see LEAKS from the people there.

I don't think they would be required to sign NDA either.

Come on horse number #3! Dyer Faker!

HAHA! Thats hiliarious! I dont know whether to laugh or cry! Where was Godzilla?

There are a lot of big Universities Mark...at least this one would have been convenient location wise.

Someone has to do it,haha!

We would go with Cisco if we lived there, right Jacki?

; D

Yeah I'll be Inspector Clouseau hehe Edited by JackiLB

I've been to that facility. They have a large number of baboons and macaques that they keep for testing. As a matter of fact, many years ago, a bunch escaped and started reproducing on people ranches. A number of them were finally shot or were captured. Regardless, they are too small to ever be confused with a Bigfoot.

The TX Biomedical Research Center does research on different diseases and then uses primates for their own testing as well as testing for other organizations. Would they accept a Bigfoot body? I don't know but, really, who wouldn't want one?

Anyhow, outside of them accepting the body for research, I don't really think it's plausible. Even if they did, I think they would only accept it as a donation. We all know that RD would never donate the body unless he was getting something.

Violet

I could not find his response on FB but I did watch his video...

What can I say? Other than there's something really wrong with this man. He does not have a Bigfoot body and I suspect this documentary is going to just confirm that he's just a rather pathetic man that thrives on public attention.

Honestly, look at the man. If he had a Bigfoot in his possession, he would already have sold it for whatever he could get. Also, Minnow films would not have the rights to the body as they are making a documentary and have no legal rights to anything, other than what's on film. They don't have a contract that would prohibit RD from disclosing the body as they could not have known he was going to shoot one. I really had not given it much thought, until now, but his story does not make any sense, at all.

Guest VioletX

Violet

What can I say? Other than there's something really wrong with this man. He does not have a Bigfoot body and I suspect this documentary is going to just confirm that he's just a rather pathetic man that thrives on public attention.

Honestly, look at the man. If he had a Bigfoot in his possession, he would already have sold it for whatever he could get. Also, Minnow films would not have the rights to the body as they are making a documentary and have no legal rights to anything, other than what's on film. They don't have a contract that would prohibit RD from disclosing the body as they could not have known he was going to shoot one. I really had not given it much thought, until now, but his story does not make any sense, at all.

Yes, it doesn't make any sense to trust this guy, I don't have good reasons to, but somehow I find this story believable.

from his FB

https://www.facebook.com/rick.dyer.528

That's the 911 call Not us... We interviewed the people that made that call but we have no connection with the 911 call. Drive 5 minutes away from that spot you Could fire machine guns and no one would hear...

Edited by VioletX

If they shot the bf in san antonio, perhaps it is at a major university in texas.I'm just speculating transporting the body of a bf would be difficult and one would not want to travel too far from the site it was killed......if in fact it was killed.

The University of Texas is about an hour and a half away from San Antonio.

Violet

Very good points. His has NDA with Minnow for a reason...and shooting a BF was not part of the deal. If shots were fired and something was killed, law enforcement would be right there and I'm sure Minnow would have felt compelled to call thm as well.

If the creature was at a major university we would have heard something by now. Anything.

Agreed, but I was under the impression that it was being stored at an undisclosed storage facility and the staff of the university were invited to inspect it there. Still, I would expect leaks from university personnel.

Edited by ronn1

Violet

Yes but, like I pointed out earlier we have proved some parts of the puzzle (mainly with Cisco and RacerX Info):

1) RD was in that area 1-6th sept

2) There was a film crew also in that area interacting with the homeless people at some point during that period

3) There have been several reports of a Sasquatch in that area

4) Minnow Films are creating a documentary about men who chase monsters

....thats quite a good amount of evidence to definately prove that RD and the film crew were all there at the same time at the same place in an area where there have been several BF sightings. So some of RD's claims are infact true.

What we dont know is:

1) whether a bigfoot really appeared and was filmed (although the camper video does provide some kind of evidence to support this)

2) whether a gun was fired and body taken away - this is the bit of the story that has the most loop holes?

If the creature was at a major university we would have heard something by now. Anything.

Yeah but how do you know that? As far as we know a Bigfoot has never been shot and given over to a university before so how do we know exactly how long it would take for them to examine/study it and then go to the press?

Yes, it doesn't make any sense to trust this guy, I don't have good reasons to, but somehow I find this story believable.

from his FB

https://www.facebook.com/rick.dyer.528

That's the 911 call Not us... We interviewed the people that made that call but we have no connection with the 911 call. Drive 5 minutes away from that spot you Could fire machine guns and no one would hear...

Yes it does sound possible that they could have been in a location where a gun shot would go unheard as it sounds like there's enough woodland in the area to explore. Edited by JackiLB

BFF Patron

http://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/breaking-news-dyer-tent-video-location-revealed/

Seems Dyer has never been convicted according to above article and received an honorable discharge from U.S. Army.