Ambiguous Sounds, Photos, And Other General Bf Experiences

Guest fpfm

Hey all Lets start a a thread that no one judges and just let people post what they think Is squatch without getting into heated debates, This thread will be all about those who want to post and not be racked over the coals so to speak about their experiences, After all this is a BF site lets have one thread for all the believers, and open to all weird experiences that may follow this species

Weird buzzy sound

Whistles

Horse whinnies that are realllly loud

Sound like someone thumping x against y....like thumping roots against a brick to get the dirt of them, but in the yard, no perpetrator anywhere around

Some of the most intriguing experiences or evidence i've come across might be termed ambiguous or short of proof,yet So much of it has both the elements of human and non-human at the same time that it's been a reliable predictor for things yet to be released.

I have tried and tried to look at my experiences impersonally. '

I've tried to use the maxim "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

So I've looked at the experiences from all directions, trying to interpret what happened to me. The most common response would be "it's people" yet that doesn't hold up when looking at the evidence.

I heard whistles and knocks in the dark night time woods, turn taking with me, twice. It would be extremely unlikely to find people there where these sounds were coming from. First, they'd be seriously trespassing. Second, it is pitch - absolutely pitch - black at night. There are NO lights. This is Oregon - the whole area is covered in brush, blackberry brambles, holes and fallen trees, rocks and moss. The bracken is hard enough to climb around on during daylight, because it's slippery and prickly and may not be solid where you think it might be. It could be a hole or mushy leaves or mossy. It would be extremely difficult to run around in there in the pitch dark without committing suicide by blackberry thorns. Yet this is where the whistles were coming from, clearly, until they moved from the forest, over the farmers field to be behind two buildings 100 feet from me.

I've heard a knock and a snapped branch in response to my whistle a mile upstream, which was witnessed by a friend. We went there to look for footprints. We were two (plus kids) of only a few folks out there that day. We heard the noises later in the day after the other family/people that were there had left. I do not think there were any other people there and why would someone respond like that if they were human? It would be extremely weird behavior. At this point, I hadn't told anyone where this was, so I know I wasn't being hoaxed.

Iv'e had two knocks and three rocks thrown into the slough between my son and I and an island in response to a whistle. No one knew I was going there that day. Again, if it were a homeless dude out there in the woods, why would he respond like that? When I whistled and got a response further upriver, it was two meth heads. They were using whistles to identify their associates, I presume. They did not use wood knocks and throw rocks. Deer and bear do not throw rocks or use wood knocks. Yet it's seen time and again in bigfoot audio encounters.

I've had vocalizations coming from the woods a few dozen yards away from where a friend and I were getting the gift food basket, It was dusk and I am pretty sure we were the only ones out on the sand bar. There were campers within a half mile, but it was dark and people just don't generally leave their well lit campsites and walk around in the dark. They also do not chuff and whoof. Bears do, but bears would likely avoid any sort of confrontation like that. I think they'd just leave and avoid. Yet we were dozens of yards (maybe 75 feet?) from the river paths that the noises were coming from. Why? Homeless folks would just hole up and be quiet, they wouldn't want to bring attention to themselves, if it were them. Campers would be in their trailers. Hikers wouldn't make noises like that. Bears would leave. So that leaves bigfoot as a culprit, again because those behaviors have been noted before many times.

There was a large snap when we were getting to our car come at us from the darkness. A bear would not have followed us out a half mile and then made a branch snap. A homeless dude would have ignored us, considered us gone. There were no hikers out there in the dark, and another human wouldn't have acted like that Some nutjob in the woods? Then we likely wouldn't be here to discuss it.

I have gone out into those same woods for several hours with a knowledgable researcher and found circumstancial evidence of bigfoot and 4-foot wide well worn paths with potential observation points at several areas, and no evidence of homeless people, hikers, or campers coming from the area where I heard the whistling, and no common things like trash, or cobwebs across paths. Went out with two other researchers and found deer in abundance and many game paths, and again, no people at all

I cannot think of another explanation for my experiences. While I cannot in truth say "it could not be a person" doing all these things, it is extremely unlikely, and even more unlikely given that it happened more than once. I am extremely unpredictable in when I go out there, it could not be premeditated. Homeless folks are unlikely to camp nearby simply because there are no bus lines and no grocery stores and they would be very noticible coming and going on State Park land at the exits (which are choke points, really). And the place is popular enough with boaters that they'd complain to Park management if dudes with packs were living there.

I've eliminated the possibilities and the impossibilities. The improbable remains: that it was a troop of bigfoot, because that evidence fits right in with what everyone else has experienced.

Edited by madison5716

While all that activity is interesting, it proves nada...you already mentioned there were meth guys in that area and while they could not produce every sound, wierd things happen in the woods, sound travels, distorts, bounces, echoes, etc... Keep at it though, you never know and have a camera ready at all times....

Guest VioletX

While all that activity is interesting, it proves nada...you already mentioned there were meth guys in that area and while they could not produce every sound, wierd things happen in the woods, sound travels, distorts, bounces, echoes, etc... Keep at it though, you never know and have a camera ready at all times....

Which makes it a perfect post for a thread discussing ambiguous sounds...

• Upvote 1

Please read post number 1

Two somethings "talking" back and forth, kind of a singsong sort of voice? Mumbling. Night-time animal sounds that were somehow "off". Whooping between several animals. Tree knocking.

THIS IS A STAFF STATEMENT- THERE WILL BE NO REPLIES TO IT HERE.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DISCUSS IT- SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE.

Hey all Lets start a a thread that no one judges and just let people post what they think Is squatch without getting into heated debates, This thread will be all about those who want to post and not be racked over the coals so to speak about their experiences, After all this is a BF site lets have one thread for all the believers, and open to all weird experiences that may follow this species

Please read post number 1

No- i've got a better idea....

How about you dont take it upon yourself to dictate to other members what they can and cant say ?

This is the BFF, not the "FPFM Forums".

You want to dictate rules to members ? Good, then go start your own forum.

Until then - THESE http://bigfootforums...tion=boardrules are the ONLY rules that matter here, and they plainly say that ANYONE who's a member can comment in any thread they please- regardless of whether you like it or not.

You want to discuss things with no questions, or without people saying they dont believe it ? Then do it in personal messages.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COMMENT IN THIS THREAD IS WELCOME TOO......

The Whistle Serenade (see Habituating BF thread in BFF) was off the charts, really, and spun me to here, so many years later.... and the "blue eyes" visit..yikes! and a few other's I have not yet shared.....

Essentially, all the same: mimicry, gifting exchanges, weird tree structures (trees 80' tall I assumed natural but have watched over four years that tee-pee oddly grow!), arches and other odd apparent weaving of young saplings, tracks, eye-shine, thermal supports but falls short for public, as does my daytime video - although both compelling, personal brief, brief daytime witnesses, extended nighttime witness-eyeshine to eye contact lol...what else? Quite a bit actually, when I run through it, but terribly little given the effort! Certainly not proof, ugh!

This trips me out, and I still assign to random coincidence...but who knows, as in 50+ years I never saw a UFO and I have seen two up there, in full daylight, clear days...yeah..not something one likes to trot out....are they connected? Can't say, but up until this last trip (and accompanying UFO that literally disapeared...yeah I know sounds unreal...) I did not attach significance to same....

But, given this odd mental activity in the field (see Psychic BF...that's all I'll share now even here, beyond yep, something is going on with some BFs) I am wondering now..... the first UFO sighting was 2010 and I was able to catch the "sparkle" as it was highly reflective sphere as it dipped behind a tree about 1 mile away...not for the public, but every now and then I view the short video and think "wow, that did happen!"

So, I have traveled from "they don't exist," to "I'll check it out," to they must be gorilla like, to human like, to more than me.....!? I say that somewhat tongue in cheek... we do think we are special don't we? LOL

Also, is it the internet, or interest, or are there in fact more sightings closer to humanity? It is all so muddy, and it may be I just pay attention now....but, dang, it seems like the term "silent invasion" is easily arrived at...given our efforts...

However, I am firmly grounded in Scientific Method and all that, and really just want the human race to join us witnesses in trying to understand these guys...

I assume really a relict human that has fine tuned the right brain..holistic, whatever we call it....all their behaviors seem within our own behaviors on many levels, as does their physicality.

But, again, dang!

Edited by apehuman