Ambiguous Sounds, Photos, And Other General Bf Experiences

Guest fpfm

@Toka and Fpfm, are those pix of stick structures on your land?

From my experience, they're just shadows of the original. Partially dismantled after it's intended use had expired.

Guest VioletX

From my experience, they're just shadows of the original. Partially dismantled after it's intended use had expired.

Oh, have you seen one before it was dismantled? Cool info, thanks

Toka and Fpfm, Never thought I would be saying this, but I really dig your tree structures. More and more I am becoming geekier and geekier,lol!

I've had many BF or BF related experiences I wrote down in another thread. I also have vocals, knockings, and interactions recorded on audio. I have video and photos of footprints, stick structures, a bed, and two different BF.

In the first BF video, a BF is behind a tree and it moves out and looks, then moves back behind the tree.

In the second video, the BF's head passes the upper camper window then moves back out of view. But this video is lost or stolen.

Both BF videos are NOT as good as the PGF. That's why the videos were only shown to some family, friends, and some BF researchers.

I've had many BF or BF related experiences I wrote down in another thread. I also have vocals, knockings, and interactions recorded on audio. I have video and photos of footprints, stick structures, a bed, and two different BF.

In the first BF video, a BF is behind a tree and it moves out and looks, then moves back behind the tree.

In the second video, the BF's head passes the upper camper window then moves back out of view. But this video is lost or stolen.

Both BF videos are NOT as good as the PGF. That's why the videos were only shown to some family, friends, and some BF researchers.

any evidence is good evidence right.... Thanks for sharing :-)

This is what I've experienced since getting involved in this subject several years back.

- Wood knocking

- Interactive wood knocking in multiple locations - numerous occurrences

- Close low end whoops 3x - changed my life right then and there.

- Chest thumps heard on two occasions a week apart. First incident related to the low end whoops as it was an interaction between two of them.

- Limb Breaks close by and it's happened when it was absolutely still.

- Tree "pushover" - two occasions

- Rock clacking - multiple instances

- Close approaches - where my hair on my body stood up and my skin crawled.

- Foot stomping - several occasions of what sounded like foot stomps.

- Giving and receiving gifts

- Items (non food) being moved, turned upside down in their place, disappearing, reappearing, etc.

- Roaring

- Bipedal walking at close range.

- Limb breaking then intentional bangs on vehicle in a very remote location. Two occasions in the same weekend as well as a tree pushover immediately after some rock clacks by us.

- Very loud sharp whistle immediately after wood knocks by me.

- An instance of my signature wood knock in an area after one year of persistence. I got out of my car and was greeted with my knock almost instantly.

- Heard a squeal after a close approach and my wood knocker tapped while we stood only 25ft. away. It happened after I spoke to him/her and said it was a gift.

The gazebo mesh had been unzipped and pulled over the adjacent wall.

Upon our return 3 days later a clear knock was heard as I went to see if the knocker was gone.

- Mouth clocks which I gathered from a documentary on mountain gorillas. They use it to let the gorillas know who it is. I've used it many times and now we've recorded it just the other night.

- Sheet metal found near the property which has been rattled a couple of times in the middle of the night.

- I've photographed many tree structures in multiple areas of activity.

- Bright orange eye shine witnessed first night at new location.

- A brief glimpse of eye shine caught on video

Edited by toejam

Oh, have you seen one before it was dismantled? Cool info, thanks

There's only a few weeks window of opportunity to see an entire structure before it's partially dismantled and left to quickly degrade back into the environment.

Edited by WesT

Toejam that is a great list. Despite all these instances of potential activity it's all pretty circumstantial right? A sighting must be very close. Perseverance will hopefully pay off.

Toejam that is a great list. Despite all these instances of potential activity it's all pretty circumstantial right? A sighting must be very close. Perseverance will hopefully pay off.

Yes, circumstantial for sure. I don't stop. Eventually it will happen. It's all up to them.

Treat the situation with respect and it just might work in our favour.

Cheers

There's only a few weeks window of opportunity to see an entire structure before it's partially dismantled and left to quickly degrade back into the environment.

have you had first hand experience wes at seeing one that was fully structured and then dismantled? any ideas why would they take them apart?

Hi Toka, I have 2 seperate and independent eyewitness accounts describing the same thing. I was able to get to the 2nd. one while it was at about 1/4th of it's original self. Like I said, the window of opportunity is short to catch a glimpse of a full blown structure. Even though I haven't seen one, I do know what to look for now. And enough was left of the one I did get to study, that I was able to ascertain it's function. (Got lucky because of dry weather)

Not sure why they partially dismantle thier handiwork. But after they do, it becomes more difficult to determine thier purpose and operation.

ps. the one pictured in your avatar looks very similar to the one I studied this past summer.

Edited by WesT

Hi Wes,

I think I have a pic of close to a full blown structure, but again it could be partly dismantled, not to sure. One area I go to has lots of structures throughout, one day I will figure out how to upload the pics I have lol.

One day I'm sure us humans will figure out what they use the structures for. For now we can atleast enjoy the beauty of them :-)

Awesome post my friend glad you came forward with that , and braved this world of posting, you should not be afraid to post that video, you know its real never mind what skeptics will say, the truth is the truth , and hard to defend against the determinded that say its not, some are just way to anxious to put up a internet fight and shut you down with what they may think it is, enjoy what you have , and thanks for the post

Guest thermalman

"you should not be afraid to post that video, you know its real never mind what skeptics will say, the truth is the truth , and hard to defend against the determinded that say its not-fpfm

By saying that, you're not allowing ambiguity to present itself, as your title states. :o

am·big·u·ous

/æmˈbɪg yu əs/ Show Spelled [am-big-yoo-uh s] Show IPA

adjective

open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.

Linguistics . (of an expression) exhibiting constructional homonymity; having two or more structural descriptions, as the sequence Flying planes can be dangerous.

of doubtful or uncertain nature; difficult to comprehend, distinguish, or classify: a rock of ambiguous character.

lacking clearness or definiteness; obscure; indistinct: an ambiguous shape; an ambiguous future.

"you should not be afraid to post that video, you know its real never mind what skeptics will say, the truth is the truth , and hard to defend against the determinded that say its not-fpfm

By saying that, you're not allowing ambiguity to present itself, as your title states. :o

am·big·u·ous

/æmˈbɪg yu əs/ Show IPA

adjective

open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.

Linguistics . (of an expression) exhibiting constructional homonymity; having two or more structural descriptions, as the sequence Flying planes can be dangerous.

of doubtful or uncertain nature; difficult to comprehend, distinguish, or classify: a rock of ambiguous character.

lacking clearness or definiteness; obscure; indistinct: an ambiguous shape; an ambiguous future.

Yes thats correct therm why try to prove anything here it I started this thread as ambigious where people can post anything without being racked across the coals, and I will never say yay or nay to anything I won't tell anyone what to say or believe I just want to enjoy this thread and let people talk about experiences without having to prove them is that not fair?

Hi Wes,

I think I have a pic of close to a full blown structure, but again it could be partly dismantled, not to sure. One area I go to has lots of structures throughout, one day I will figure out how to upload the pics I have lol.

One day I'm sure us humans will figure out what they use the structures for. For now we can atleast enjoy the beauty of them :-)

From what I've been told "look for green". Yeah same here, the area I frequent has seen some environmental manipulation by something. If you get the opportunity to study one at length, attempt to figure out it's purpose and operation. Then we might be able to independently verify our conclusions. Heck yeah, figure out how to upload your pics, I'd like to see em.

I've been to other areas and have noted the change in "style".