Anthropologist Kathy Strain Suggests That Native Americans And Even Early English Settlers Voluntarily Bred With Bf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuamv95cLwI

I find this totally feasible!

Can anyone else see a benefit in having a little squatch in your bloodline? Especially during the early settler years when winters were harsh. The added size and strength to be gained from squatch dna would be a big boost to a colony.

Anyway, in this interview Strain goes into her research and interviews with over 20 different tribes across America concerning their history with BF.

If BF is confirmed does anyone doubt that we will have people willing to mate with a squatch now...LOL!

Before anyone gets carried away with this, what I said is that traditional stories say freely mated with bigfoot for the benefit of his skills (i.e., hunting). In no way, shape or form do I know this happened or necessarily believe it happened. There is no evidence to suggest it did.

• Upvote 1

Guest Theagenes

Really!? I just dont see this happening.

Are you kidding? Turn your safe search filter off and you'll amazed at what people will get it on with. :lol:

HM, was this published in a reputable journal? Having it lumped in with conspiracy theories and UFO sightings on a Youtube channel or TV program aren't quite the peer-reviewed medium I prefer.

RayG

Guest Theagenes

Before anyone gets carried away with this, what I said is that traditional stories say freely mated with bigfoot for the benefit of his skills (i.e., hunting). In no way, shape or form do I know this happened or necessarily believe it happened. There is no evidence to suggest it did.

Joking aside, if BF is real, and is closely related to us, then it would amaze me if there was not purposeful interbreeding.

It's the "if it's real" part that is the leap, not the interbreeding.

Edited by Theagenes

Yes Ray. These stories were published in anthropology journals and ethnographic studies done on the tribes. Most of the stories comes from the South.

Guest RedRatSnake

Would this make my Seminole Indian cousins down in FLA part BF, because I'll tell ya when my cousin Susan gets mad she could throw a pickup truck down the road a good twenty or thirty feet.

Yes, the individual stories may be, but I meant your collective bigfoot findings as an anthropologist. Things like the pictographs, and basket-carrying child-snatching bigfoot.

Hearing you speak on Coast-to-Coast, or reading about it in a book just doesn't have the same impact as it being published in a peer-reviewed reputable journal.

Sorry for not clarifying.

RayG

Not to disrespect anyone here but this is very far fetched. IMO. Its no wonder BF researchers are not taken seriously

I'm just repeating what Native people told ethnographers 100-50 years ago. There is plenty of sex in traditional stories. I have read some ones about Coyotes that are better that "Shades of Grey".

So, if I love swimming, should I have sex with a Dolphin to have mermaid offspring?

I believe that early people were into genetics in their own way. Look at the many variations of dogs we have.

To answer your question, yes. If it was genetically feasible, and a group of people wanted to gain greater access to the water, they would eventually begin copulating with "mermaids" if they indeed existed.

I shall attempt to find the other youtube video I happened across where another researcher had old photos from the 19th century which had very odd looking NA's portrayed. The researcher showed thick hair on NA's in places which I guess is unusual.

It's common knowledge that young men on ranches with livestock used to have....relations...with certain livestock. Is it beyond reason to believe that young, hormone driven men in early America would be totally against copulating with a female squatch?

Not to disrespect anyone here but this is very far fetched. IMO. Its no wonder BF researchers are not taken seriously

Thanks for the respect! However I have a question for you: Why would this seem far fetched to you?

Everybody knows, I hope, that some tribes considered bf to be suitable marriage partners. As to the settlers of European origin, no doubt they mean the French. ~