Goodbye, Scott

Guest LAL

I always enjoyed reading the old articles he posted. He was truly dedicated to the research and put a lot of time and work into it. Always sad to loose a fellow researcher but Scott will be truly missed.

My thoughts and prayers to his friends and family during this time.

Mike (watch1)

My opinion- Tirademan was the best contributor of information on this board. I will always respect and enjoy what he shared with us.

Tim B.

Thank you for posting your love and pain here, those that knew him. I hope his family and close friends feel it. I have no words better than those expressed here, it sounds like the saddest circumstance and yet surrounded with love as he traveled to a place we all wait to follow. I hope his family has faith our shared journey will ultimately reunite them.

I didn't know him and in your posts I see the best of what a shared passion can bring in friendship through this forum.

I also wonder if his contributions are collected in one thread, or could be as a memorial?

Edited by apehuman

Guest VioletX

I am learning more about Scott from everyone who he impacted here, many who admired him and will miss him. RIP Scott and condolences to his family and friends.

See Scott's work at McClean.org and if they are available you can get his "Big News Prints" cd as well.

Edited by Sunflower

SSR Team

Terrible news.

RIP Scott

Guest FootDude
All I can say is that it should once again be a reminder, that behind the words you see and read here each day- is a real person.

Well said...

Guest Treegirl

Very difficult to lose Scott for many of us who've spent alot of time with him over the years (especially Tom Yamarone who was extremely close with Scott).

I'm very grateful that we got to take him out one last time last July when we got Munns and the gang to Bluff. I can't tell you how many good times we had, specifically out on the NorCal coast as Scott loved being out with us and we loved having him. He also contributed so much, as many of you know, from an historical aspect. He definitely left his mark on this field and will be missed. Being a witness himself many, many years ago, Scott did not need convincing with respect to the existence of these animals but I promised him in July that we will carry on aggressively to bring that reality to the world, and we'll do so in his honor.

Well said, Bart!

Methinks Scott is Running with the Squatches in Spirit. A genuinely nice guy with a great passion for all things Bigfoot.