The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest J Sasq Doe

Is that not EXACTLY what I did when I invited her to share any compelling proof that showed her science was right, and mine was wrong, on Justin's samples?

Why would she share anything with anyone, prior to the publishing of her study? Why should she do all the work and then let someone come along and ride in on the glory at the tail end of it all?

The simple fact was that the sample you obtained from Mr. Smeja was different than the one Dr. Ketchum had. The only way to be able to claim that both samples were from the same item was for Dr. Ketchum to have actually chopped a piece of her sample off for you, and that clearly did not happen.

So then I guess i have a question.

How did a Lemur dna show up in the United States Forests?

My first guess would lean towards the fact that an unbelievable variety of animals have escaped from Zoos and animal breeders over the years. In Florida alone Chimpanzees, Orangutans, and numerous species of Monkeys have escaped into the wild over the last century. When I was in highschool I lived just outside Orlando. There were regular reports from a nearby neighborhood of residents spotting Monkeys while canoeing in a particular stretch of the Wekiva River.

Rick Dyer just invited Ketchum to view the BF body..I'm listening live right now. This is no joke.

Edited by ronn1

Guest BartloJays

Why would she share anything with anyone, prior to the publishing of her study? Why should she do all the work and then let someone come along and ride in on the glory at the tail end of it all?

The simple fact was that the sample you obtained from Mr. Smeja was different than the one Dr. Ketchum had. The only way to be able to claim that both samples were from the same item was for Dr. Ketchum to have actually chopped a piece of her sample off for you, and that clearly did not happen.

This is pretty funny when you consider she contacted us, we didn't contact her. How about she just mind her own business and the submitter could test his own sample any way he wants because based on their conversation he thinks she's a complete fraud?

I don't think at this point we have anything to prove as we've done what we set out to do and said we were going to do. Our cards are on the table (where I always wanted them)

Bottom line, you, nor anybody else can explain how Justin switched a sample out of his possession almost 6 months prior (19 months ago) to the call telling him to destroy his sample and scam Wally.

Furthermore, people aren't stupid. Why in god's name would a man sabotage himself to make it appear he hoaxed to not be prosecuted and then get more involved in bigfooting? To be safe from prosecution (laughable) whether the claim was true or not, if that's a huge concern, you fade away slowly and then move all the way to the right and just say it was a hoax and it's over....no more worries.

A wise man once told me (I know I'll screw it up) something like if you stop and deal with every dog that barks you'll never get to your destination. I hear it sounds much prettier in French but you get the idea.

It's time to go to work and get this thermal footage finally out. Something positive.

Edited by BartloJays

Well why would anyone Hoax something then? Yet we have people who do don't we?

Bottom line, you, nor anybody else can explain how Justin switched a sample out of his possession almost 6 months prior (19 months ago) to the call telling him to destroy his sample and scam Wally.

Are you basically accusing Melba of Performing a scam?

So your same question Why would she want to Hoax her own research?

Are you basically accusing Melba of Performing a scam?

You said it........ Her research is a scam...... She collected circa $500k and it is nothing but garbage in a self created wed article.

What do you expect her to say?

Guest thermalman

Where does it show she collected $500K? What proof do you have that she is a scammer? BTW, you and the rest of us share 97% of the same DNA as Chimps. So, which one of you...........? ;)

What, exactly is the error factor? How big a margin of error is there, in your opinion, and why is it a problem? I'm genuinely curious.

It's your 47 million year old claim. How do you suppose they dated the fossils that old?

Hmmm.... Does that sound like anybody we know? :whistle:

(And yes I'm being snarky. I figure there's no need to hold back anymore now that the thread has devolved into people seriously arguing that humans mated with lemurs in order to try and salvage her paper. Ridgerunner you have my utmost respect for the patience you are displaying. You are a scholar and a gentleman.)

LOL, there are couple on here referring to that scenario.

Edited by thermalman

I heard it from a friend who saw her check book.... he was able to take a quick snapshot (it's a little blurry) and he is going to post the pictures very soon....... and he saw her original paper and it was only peer reviewed and written by Robyn ForestPeople....... and Smeja steak (the center piece of the study) was a bear and Smeja mix which resembled meerkat cuddled with a lion cub from 45 million years ago or 15,000 years ago or bear from 2 years ago... that part is up in the air....... and the DeNovo Journal is the best outlet for "serious" papers regarding bigfoot dna created in the past 3 weeks.

If there is a legal problem with this post please contact my internet lawyer "leisureclass" as he is well qualified to squelch any problems coming from the above statement. He can answer your questions about where does "it" show she collected $500k etc. etc. etc.

Edited by Martin

It's your 47 million year old claim. How do you suppose they dated the fossils that old?

Mertz et al. probably dated the Messel fossil pits where it was found by determining the amount of postassium (40K) and argon (40Ar), and then feeding those values into the formula

b7f667b3efbc578a50f1e1057c6f5d78.png where t stands for time and t 1/2 is the half-life of potassium. In this case, t probably came out to 47 mya. Then, Mertz et al. probably published their findings in the peer-reviewed journal Courier Forschungsinstitut Senckenberg during 2005 in the article "A numerical age for the Messel fossil deposit (UNESCO World Heritage Site) derived from 40Ar/39Ar dating on a basaltic rock fragment," where other scientists read the article and critically analyzed it. This critical analysis validated Mertz's findings, thus becoming the generally accepted date for the Messel fossil pit.

But I could be mistaken about all that.

Now, would you like to explain what's wrong with this dating? "We weren't alive" isn't a legitimate answer, nor is "it disagrees with Ketchum."

Edited by leisureclass

Guest thermalman

Your friend is scum Martin. No scruples or ethics. Perfect for any lawyer to represent. Maybe use some of your avatar to clean up your filthy buddy!

@ leisureclass.... "But I could be mistaken about all that."

Get back to me after you have it all figured out. At least MK had her data figured out before presenting it.

Edited by thermalman