Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

It's a video that's posted elsewhere. All he did was link it. And Adams didn't say they were on the way to his house, just that TX LE was contacting LV LE.

If I here "outside sources that cant be discussed" one more time............Yea i have reliable outside sources that used a hidden camera to secretly tape RD laughing about how this new hoax of his was duping the BF community again.

You see Miller anyone can claim they have inside info from "SOURCES" but thats all it is a claim NO PROOF OF ANY BODY

How did you see that video? I was told it wasn't being released til next week.

Guest DantheMan

As bizzar as this may sound..I'm going to take the contrarian point of view. I think it's less likely for Dyer to try and pull off another HOAX...especially after the much publicised apology in 08. Just think about it and put yourself in his shoes...do you really think you would venture AGAIN in trying another hoax after taking a drubbing by the public opinion and then apologizing? Would you subject yourself to another beating and castigation by the public? I don' think anyone in their right mind would do so (no he's not insane) and think they could get away with it...not to mention the consequences. He KNEW he would get a LOT of flack this time around by coming forward with this story, yet he did so. In spite of his *ego*, I don't think he's a glutton for punishment. I still maintain, on balance, he has NOTHING TO GAIN in pulling off another hoax a LOT to lose.

Seriously Ronn1, are you ignoring everyone who has pointed out again and again, that this is not the first "another hoax" involving Rick since the 2008 hoax????

Seriously Ronn1, are you ignoring everyone who has pointed out again and again, that this is not the first "another hoax" involving Rick since the 2008 hoax????

yes he is

So I put it in the local paper ( choose the state ) and claim I have shot a trophy animal, in the city limits of ( name of major city ) and have the body, exited the state with the body

and did not indicate I have a license to hunt or kill said animal, and/or did not register the animal with the State Department as required...

They ( the state inserted ) would have a provision that said no transport of animals across state lines..

So maybe they are investigating the MAJOR claim. not a body. If it doesn't lead to a body then there HOAX .... and Scam laws to consider.... WOW

What self respecting Game and fish department would not investigate.... Try doing this in Canada and Bang, ..... you are in the slammer...

Several (most ) Big Game States in the U.S. are similar in their response.

Once again WOW

So I put it in the local paper ( choose the state ) and claim I have shot a trophy animal, in the city limits of ( name of major city ) and have the body, exited the state with the body

and did not indicate I have a license to hunt or kill said animal, and/or did not register the animal with the State Department as required...

They ( the state inserted ) would have a provision that said no transport of animals across state lines..

So maybe they are investigating the MAJOR claim. not a body. If it doesn't lead to a body then there HOAX .... and Scam laws to consider.... WOW

What self respecting Game and fish department would not investigate.... Try doing this in Canada and Bang, ..... you are in the slammer...

Several (most ) Big Game States in the U.S. are similar in their response.

Once again WOW

one problem..animal is not *on the list* of those that exist...ERGO>>>no law exits to protect it.

one problem..animal is not *on the list* of those that exist...ERGO>>>no law exits to protect it.

Better read that law book one more time .... IF there is no season on ANY animal then you can not kill it...

It is either in season,,, out of season or a Varmint... it is covered... They thought of every thing even BIGFOOT..

Any way you say it...... it is COVERED in the Game and Fish law book in most states...

Sounds like its MIB once again on this scam...

Edited by ScienceCritic

Better read that law book one more time .... IF there is no season on ANY animal then you can not kill it...

It is either in season,,, out of season or a Varmint... it is covered... They thought of every thing even BIGFOOT..

Any way you say it...... it is COVERED in the Game and Fish law book in most states...

Sounds like its MIB once again on this scam...

BF not defined as an *animal*