Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Here is a question.. Does anyone know if Dyer has turned "Bigfoot Tracker" into a company, corporation - LLC or anything like that? Does he have a Tax ID number? Or is he not functioning as a "business entity" of any kind?

Anyone know?

Interesting Question.........

the IRS.....TOO SWEET!! Probably all the bragging and bravado about fleecing people out of tens of thousands of dollars over the years got their attention.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving piece of TRASH.

Nalajr

the IRS.....TOO SWEET!! Probably all the bragging and bravado about fleecing people out of tens of thousands of dollars over the years got their attention.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving piece of TRASH.

Nalajr

Or they saw this pic...

rickdyerattention.jpg

Guest VioletX

Seriously it is no fun to be dogged by the IRS, if RD does end up providing a Bf to the community, will you guys still feel he deserves some kind of punishment?

It sounds like people really want him to suffer, and that is not cool.

@Violet, I think Karma is fully capable of dishing out justice without me wishing any naughty thoughts.( An injustice has been done whether RD has a body or not. He is either a liar AGAIN ( surprise ) or a murderer. )

Edited by simplyskyla

Lhlyda: Correct.

And the right way is to not wish ill on other people. :)

(I agree with that, Skyla.)

Edited by LeafTalker

Guest Harry Man

Post number 697 says much about this (word deleted) and what he is about.

Edited by Harry Man
to remove expletive....

Thanks LT!

You are coming along fine with the assessment! Thanks for your insight on page 147 in the old format. Not sure what page it is in this new one! But I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! Thanks again! ;)

Has anyone noticed the strange parallels between the 45 year legacy of the PGF film and the recent RD saga?

In October 1967 P&G went out to film a bigfoot – 45 years later in September 2012 RD and Minnow crew went out to film a BF.

BG had a 30.06 rifle he took out to “cover†RP while he videoed Patty walk in the creek bed. RD supposedly shot a BF in San Antonio with a 30.06 rifle.

There were rumors that RP had some secret connection with Hollywood and a behind the scenes investor to fund a suit. Rumors about that RD has investors also with connections to people that could provide a life like BF replica.

The BBC produced a film trying to document how the PGF was a hoax in 1999 in the TV show “X Creaturesâ€. They even went as far as creating a suit to simulate Patty to show it could have been hoaxed. Fast forward to the RD saga, there have been reports that Minnow is backed by the BBC and the supposed BF in LV could be an elaborate wax figure.

From the BFRO website: “The third widely broadcast program claiming to debunk the PGF was the 1999 BBC series X Creatures". It’s even called “Shooting the Bigfootâ€

http://www.bfro.net/news/korff_scam.asp

“Shooting the Bigfoot†Part 1

“Shooting the Bigfoot†Part 2

Is this whole RD tale another attempt by the BBC to poke fun at the BF community/Americans and ensnare as many as possible to prop up their theory that the original PGF was a hoax? Or maybe it’s just all coincidence and means nothing. (Lots of people use a 30.06 for hunting).

Please excuse any technical errors in my post, I’m still learning and admit some of my “facts†might be off, but you get the general gist of it.

Edited by Arrowhead

Guest VioletX

@Violet, I think Karma is fully capable of dishing out justice without me wishing any naughty thoughts.( An injustice has been done whether RD has a body or not. He is either a liar AGAIN ( surprise ) or a murderer. )

A big portion of the BF community has been wanting a body and some actively hunting for one, I used to think this issue was black and white. But now I am understanding a bit more the struggle , while it is not our right to have dominion over the Bf and to claim their lives, with no closure in so long with other types of evidence, I can understand the frustration and the desire to produce a type specimen. (a phrase I dislkie).