Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Come on sweety you can tell me .....just whisper it in my ear.

Ok Frostikins.....here it is...come close darling......ready.......GO PLAY WITH YOUR *golf* BALLS

Not directed at anyone. Just a request of everyone.

Rich calm down! nobody is being negative

MA has already proven his word is absolutely NO good

The lesson here is: tell no one but friends anything you can be ridiculed for.

Rich calm down! nobody is being negative

MA has already proven his word is absolutely NO good

I relly just want to see this thread kept open until we all see the outcome of this bizarre story.

The lesson here is: tell no one but friends anything you can be ridiculed for.

Lesson......whats that supposed to mean? No Body is ridiculing anybody. Nothing wrong with demanding proof or evidence to back up your opinion. Sorry but in BF research BLIND faith dont work. BIG claims demand extraordinary PROOF not someones word who is so afraid of being questioned on his statements he wont even provide his full name... :ninja:

Rich.....I don't think anyone is being offensive or harsh. You have made many comments in that direction yesterday and today.

Just relax and enjoy the debate. The mods are fully capable of shutting things down if that was to occur. Those of us that have been following this thread from the start have seen it first hand.

Edited by simplyskyla

Rich.....I don't think anyone is being offensive or harsh. You have made many comments in that direction yesterday and today.

Just relax and enjoy the debate. The mods are fully capable of shutting things down if that was to occur. Those of us that have been following this thread form the start have seen it first hand.

OK I'll try lol.

OK I'll try lol.

I have followed this thread too and made rookie mistakes at first,hence the two points. So you're right,I'm probably too nervous.

Jacki please be very wary of your new FB friends. We've jousted over this for what seems like months now and I would very much hate to see you used by these folks as a pawn in their game.

Please be careful Jacki.

So what if she talked to musky? no offense Jacki....but you talked to a person I don't know or trust. Why would that change my mind about anything and secondly, how in the world would that make you a shill? lol

Well you don't know what he confided in her. Even though you don't trust what he says..there are things he could have told her that *could* certainly bolster his claim.

Edited by ronn1

As long as comments aren't directed at someone personally, we're cool. I think both sides have been pretty good with that lately. It's all good.

OK cool

Derek, can I ask if you find it odd that Dyer has not sent you the 9 page NDA that he supposedly sent Musky? Has Dyer even mentioned it to you? Musky supposedly had his attorney look at it before he signed it. Are you willing to just sign it when you get there without an attorney looking at it or without you spending a lot of time studying it?

What happens if there is something in there that you don't feel comfortable with? I wouldn't want you to go all the way there and there be a delay because something needs to get changed. Even worse would be if it cancels the whole viewing and Dyer claims you didn't see the body because you wouldn't sign the NDA and it's not his fault. Hopefully Derek reads this, but either way can somebody listening to Dyer's next blogcast ask him about the NDA? Thanks Derek and anyone who will ask Dyer.