Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Interesting part 2 of the video... I doubt Dyer would have killed the kids dog... but other eyewitness accounts of teh San Antonia Beast, as well as gunshot heard, onceagain point ot almost 100% positive proof that Dyer COULD HAVE killed a Squatch in this area.

What is keeping this story alive and fueling this discussion is our interest in the subject. It has nothing to do with common sense or logic. If it did, we would not be here to begin with as Bigfoot does not officially exist, according to logic, science and conventional wisdom. Isn't it a bit self righteous for us to point fingers at other people and say "you're wrong and we're right?" Especially when you take into account the subject matter....

Good statement Cisco. Pulls us all to our senses. I wish we all could just patiently wait till Tribeca or DerekFoot, but the wait is driving us mad and thats why we all rant here in never ending circles. I wonder if we can all just go away......and then come back again in weeks time? Probably not!

Where'd the English filly go? :blind:

ohhhh thermalman I need a cigarette too......;)

Guest thermalman

^^^Ahhhhh nope Hawk O. Far from 100% positive proof. I have Vodka with stronger proof. ;)

Edited by thermalman

Interesting part 2 of the video... I doubt Dyer would have killed the kids dog... but other eyewitness accounts of teh San Antonia Beast, as well as gunshot heard, onceagain point ot almost 100% positive proof that Dyer COULD HAVE killed a Squatch in this area.

Yeah why would you let off gunshots in the dark when there's lots of people with you? Unless he was scared of the snakes......!

I a

Not even going to dignify that question with a response

Everybody on this thread understood my reply your trolling and playing me for a fool not cool and I

Wont be played......UNDERSTAND!!!!???

Sorry I was not trolling you or trying to play you for a fool. I apologize if it came off that way.

I think it was a logical step to your answer.

We already know News Sources edit and modify News to fit an agenda. This just comes down to your trust in certain people who you feel are experts and trustworthy.

You are 100% sure its a Hoax I respect your View. I just think coming in here and saying it is to several of us who are just waiting for more information on either way.

If it turns out your correct it is a hoax you can sit back and tell me "I told you so"

If it turns out it is real ... its a win for all of us.

I hoping the later.

Ok I am listing to the FB/FB Unplugged.... I skipped the RD part this time.

JackiLB I agree with you a lot of things "said not said" ~winks~

Lets hope its true.

Of course then i would freak...Strange Human like animal in the woods~~~~ Eeekkkkkk

We are people that believe, or are interested, in an 8ft tall, 700 lb, enigmatic and elusive primate that does not scientifically exist. This alone should make us tolerant to just about any opinion.

I saw a Bigfoot. Doesn't mean that I have to be gullible, and ignore glaring inconsistencies when someone claims to have a body. Bigfootery is rife with hucksters.

I've followed Dyer and his claims very closely. Including watching him on video (which he has now removed), and seeing him exhibit the classic signs of deception through his body language. He tried to control those subliminal tells most of the time, but he wasn't always successful.

Yeah why would you let off gunshots in the dark when there's lots of people with you? Unless he was scared of the snakes......!

Interesting...INDEED!