Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

you know why?

I have no idea if it's true or not but I saw someone on FB say he is meeting with CNN or something. I don't get that because CNN is out of Atlanta...who knows! Probably another fake rumor RD created himself.

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest DantheMan

But actually there has been extraordinary evidence. Who could not argue that having a BBC film crew and their footage is not extraordinary evidence. Its so extraordinary that its ridiculous. It also hasnt been shown YET but when it does, it will indeed be totally and unbelievably extraordinary evidence. In the scale of how much extraordinary evidence goes - it would be MASSIVE.

Do you get my drift ;)

Jacki,

As assertion that a BBC crew was with him, and the film is NOT extraordinary evidence.

When it IS shown it may turn out to be extraordinary evidence, but right now its just words and a piece of the puzzle.

Don't feel too bad, I do not have anything new from any sources so we are both on empty. :biggrin:

you know why?

I know LA quite well it's where I live..dollars to donuts it's a media gig of some sort.

Edited by ronn1

Well I couldn't find a good other name at the time for google of course now I have one " boogle" Smoogle would work too

But really its not like all these Stations work out of 1 Office for all the stuff.

If they do they all got to Newtown CT really fast. to have a car with CNN on it :)

Well I couldn't find a good other name at the time for google of course now I have one " boogle" Smoogle would work too

But really its not like all these Stations work out of 1 Office for all the stuff.

If they do they all got to Newtown CT really fast. to have a car with CNN on it :)

So rd is at CNN?

Well there you go google sleuth CathMcmillian.............that must be the clue we were missing. <wink wink>

Edited by simplyskyla