Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Ronn I think you are safe, beard or no, he would probably run away without his rifle lol. I would. And he is not the Best BigFoot Tracker in the World.And Not a Master Tracker.

Hawk-0 what is that FB pic of you? Dude? Pm me if you have to!

Bigfoot warz. It is by invitation only. And I think my time is limited, lol

I think jenn likes me!

^^^ Well no wonder I've never heard of "Bigfoot warz" . I'm not well-connected in this bigfoot world. It kind of sounds like a video game.

Admin

Could somebody summarize for me please? I can't keep up...

Did Derek (or anyone else) witness the body yet? and if not, why not?

Thanks!

Guest VioletX

Could somebody summarize for me please? I can't keep up...

Did Derek (or anyone else) witness the body yet? and if not, why not?

Thanks!

Hi- Derek has a date set, soon I believe, but he wants to keep that to himself. He is definitely going though.

Guest DantheMan

Ronn I think you are safe, beard or no, he would probably run away without his rifle lol. I would. And he is not the Best BigFoot Tracker in the World.And Not a Master Tracker.

He's not even a tracker at all, he's a Baiter!

I have the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, Excalibur, and the Spear of Destiny in my basement. You should believe that as well.

Oh and I am a better Bigfoot Tracker than RD. Prove I am not.

St. G-

come on St. George ! your lyin' ! how can they be in your basement when they are in mine ?

Just for S#%TS & GIGGLES>>>>If he HAD a body, $50M is chump change. Can you imagine what would be raked in for viewing THE ONLY BF IN EXISTANCE ?..setting aside all rights to pics..etc. This would be a WORLD WIDE GIG.

50 million on the table, and he is doing blogtalk radio so bombed he is slurring his slurs?

50 million is far from chump change, even if you put it in a passbook saving account you would make 1 million a year on simple interest. 50 mil managed right would guarantee that your great grand kids will never work.

how can a used car salesman turn down that kind of money ? say the goverment were to step in and take the body, he would not have a dime. Anybody that Counciled him, would tell him to take the money and nevermind run but grow wings and fly away with it.

It's statements like this from him that just adds to the mile high pile of manure associated with him, and this story.

Hi- Derek has a date set, soon I believe, but he wants to keep that to himself. He is definitely going though.

I am starting to get REALLY excited!