Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

WOO HOO PARTYTIME!!

**Deleted Video**

WElp., you convinced me!! I am back in the Dyer Camp! Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Please do not repost previously posted images/video

Guest VioletX

I think for this Rick Dyer thread, i am going to start out a skeptic.

Are you skeptical there isn't a body? ;)

OK, everyboy in position? Ready, set...go!!!!!

:

RD says...There is a body.I got em with a pistol no a rifle one shot no I mean two shots bullet went clean through but ill sell it to you anyway. Sources I can't disclose have confirmed. Heck over a hundred peaple have already seen it. I would say more but you know i signed an NDA. But just so you all know I aint lying THIS TIME: I gotta world renown skeptic muskrat Mikey is gonna come see it then that will settle it. Oh never mind he lied three time he just can't say what he really means...oh I can show y'all right where I was so you all can see I.am tellin the truth. Oh I could just show a pic with a measuring tape next to.it but whada. Be the fun in that? Besides I gotta keep to the NDA thing font wanna ruin my credibility in the BF research community it's taken me along time to earn this good Rep.

OK thought I would bring everyone up to speed on what was discussed in the previous 299 pages

Adam

:

Edited by adam2323

I think there are technical problems with the thread and also the Ketchum thread too it seems.

Thanks Jacki

Will the Vegas party be fomal? If so I need to get my tux ordered.

Thanks Jacki

Will the Vegas party be fomal? If so I need to get my tux ordered.

Wear whatever you like, but i do not suggest wearing a Bigfoot costume....you might end up on a gurney with suspect dimensions. Edited by Hawk-o