Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

all this on the Minnow film certainly doesn't bolster Dyer's argument. Again, I await Derek's visit and THAT DATE has been SET already. Should there be any delay with this (April at the latest)... then I will make my opinion clear at that time.

all this on the Minnow film certainly doesn't bolster Dyer's argument. Again, I await Derek's visit and THAT DATE has been SET already. Should there be any delay with this (April at the latest)... then I will make my opinion clear at that time.

I agree the minnow film and Dyer pulling a vanishing act after the list is put out does not byde well at all.

If the movie is really about hoaxers and the people they manage to fool. . . I tell you what. . . they absolutely struck gold with this case!!!

ArizonaFoot I agree with you as for the fervent posts mine included, and the length of this thread, but over on the "Would you believe Rick Dyer has a Body if Derek Randles says it" thread, of the people who have taken time to vote, only fifteen already believe Mr. Dyer has a body. But it has certainly generated a lot of controversy in the Bigfooting communityl

Hey are you guys sure this movie isn't going to debut earlier than we thought? I just checked the film lineup for SXSW in Ausin and I think it's there. The title is a bit different though. It's called, "Much Ado About Nothing".

Guest miller44

I agree the minnow film and Dyer pulling a vanishing act after the list is put out does not byde well at all.

Dyer did just post something on his blog so he's not vanished completely. Not a great situation at present. I guess we'll have to see what comes next.

Meliisa..

That's my interpretation. However, we don't know if Minnow has other plans as far as the Dyer filming. Whether they release something or not, in my humble opinion, is only tangential at this point.

Really? You got a link for that confermation?

No. I do, however, have a friend with the British press who did me a favor. I am not about to give his name up, when my word should suffice.

Sufficient evidence has been given to show the implausibility of Dyers claims. This last piece was just to demonstrate that I and others were right. If you take a proven fraud at his word, you should have no issue with mine.

Perhaps the film itself is constrained by a NDA......signed by its legal representative, of course---films have feet but not hands.....in all seriousness.....I hope not too many were not fooled by some

hoaxer.....

It's not at SXSW as best as I can figure. As usual, big show with no go.... (Maybe it will be at Tribeca. Who knows)! I emailed about if it would be on iTunes and I received no reply after 3 days.

Nothing in the British Press is going to know what Dyer has or doesn't have.

. Though RD got press over there stating he has a dead bigfoot...