The Truth About Elbe

Matt Pruitt

As a newbie to the forum I am gratified to see the depth to which so many members will go to search out truth, and the fact that there is such general appreciation for the information revealed.

I'm with Norseman on this, Matt deserves a medal. Yeah, many of us knew it, but it's nice to see it finally acknowledged here. Of course, I still am of the belief that his pal the Japanese diplomat was involved in some way as well.

Personally, I am sick and tired of all this hoaxing crap. I come here to read up and explore a topic that has fascinated me my whole life, and recently it has been nothing but hoaxes, lies, cryptic knowledge, fakery, overactive imaginations, etc., etc., etc. And that's from the both the believers and skeptics. Makes me want to find another hobby.

BTW, I also vote for permanent banishment and exile

Edited by Ike
  • Upvote 1

Its my personal belief that there was a lot more than just Tontar involved, I think there are several members that really should come clean here. I think many where "privy" to the plan, and where prepared to drive the "gotcha" concept home. Its unfortunate that kind of behavior goes on, and I think it runs fairly deep on this board.

Thank you for your effort,and integrity Matt

Edited by JohnC

What's that they say about glass houses and stone toss'n?

Should've just left well enough alone Tontar...

Heh heh..

I love me some Karma..

Nice work Matt.

It's just heinous that a skeptic would do this. A skeptic. The fellas who are all about the truth and science and all that. That is just perfect.

That a skeptic would care enough about this topic to be on any site devoted to the topic of bigfoot is pretty curious. Weird even. That they would attempt to entrap so many others into believing false evidence by actually faking a long trackway is astounding. How obsessed and inappropriate is that?

The idea was ....what? To ridicule any belief bf exist by faking evidence, convincing others it is real, and then saying nanner nanner you believed a bunch of junk? Really? This is what you do with your time?

Seriously, this is not normal behavior. I honestly think a little check up is in order.

^^^

They are testing us.........probing our defenses.

Edited by BigGinger
To remove quoted post directly above

What's that they say about glass houses and stone toss'n?

Should've just left well enough alone Tontar...

Heh heh..

I love me some Karma..

Nice work Matt.

Hahaha! Instant Karma!

Way to go Matt!

Guest thermalman

Let's thermalize him.........

-physics to undergo or cause to undergo a process in which neutrons lose energy in a moderator and become thermal neutrons

Edited by thermalman

Ongoing cleansing of the community is a requirement for progress; and it can be done only by good detective work like Matt’s.

Good job and Thanks!

I am glad that I did not follow the Elbe Track story. This hoax has no effect on my current belief.