• Announcements

• masterbarber

Help Support the BFF   09/08/2016

Help Support the BFF by purchasing a premium membership. Premium members are directly supporting our forum and our ability to keep it up and running. Without this vital resource and our all volunteer staff, we would not be able to sustain a web presence. The annual access fee allows us to maintain server space, renew software subscriptions, purchase new apps that benefit our members or ease efforts for staff and so forth.   The cost is $20.00 (US) per year- per membership, about $1.66 per month. In the future, an alternative may be a members only forum, as a way to continue the forum's funding source. I'm sure most of us would prefer that not be the case. If you are currently enjoying the content you read here then I urge you to Thank the Premium Members and to consider joining in support of the BFF. It's the only way we will continue to provide the current level of content access.    Please follow the below link for all the details: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/30015-important-news-premium-access-memberships-are-now-available/   Best Regards, masterbarber Director, BFF
GuyInIndiana

1995 And 2013 Sightings Near Terre Haute, Indiana

3 posts in this topic

I just added 2 more reports to my website, both of which are from Vigo County, Indiana. Both are fairly close to Terre Haute. I won't be around to discuss them till Sunday or after since I'm headed "out". I just wanted to post them for fellow Hoosiers who might be surprised to know there's been activity in Indiana already this year. I'm also tracking down and talking to someone about a possible local event early in late January or early February up here not far from me.

Just go to the home page, then click on the line about "2 new Vigo County" sightings.

www.IndianaBigfoot.com

-Mike B.

Mike-

Thanks for the updates! Very interesting. I'm up river in West Lafayette so I am very interested in the western Indiana area...