Sierra Shooting From A-Z (Continued)

bipedalist

SSR Team

We can't though, that's the whole point of why some people are in fact Pro Kill.

Well, there's the rub.

Practically we can confirm.  (There's more than enough evidence right now for provisional recognition pending taxonomical review.)

But we don't.  And there seems to be no motion toward that from the mainstream.  Some are, well, impatient with that.

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize if this has been mentioned or discussed in the forum or thread, but watching the Sykes video has a few things bothering me.

1- Justin S mentions that he would have used his camera if he had another opportunity (at least in the Sas Files film).

Did he have a camera or phone on him during the shooting? If he did, why no pictures?

If he did NOT have a camera, why not say that when it came up?

(I do know that shows can get edited for dramatic effect - Maybe he did mention it one way or the other and we just didn't see)

2- When Sykes informs Justin that the sample was "Bear", why did JS have such an emotional reaction? We all know that Justin had already been informed that his sample was bear as it was widely discussed here before Sykes tested it...correct? Seems like a very strange reaction.

In a related story, The Dead Bigfoot movie was reviewed and there is a thread in the News Feed today.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/44212-news-feed-dead-bigfoot-movie-reviewed-ghost-theory/

Edited by Redbone

According to Justin, in an interview he did with Rictor, the emotional reaction was more due to him finding out that they could not pull any DNA from the boots.  He knew that if the boots didn't test .. that his story would always be just that - a story. He said that now has no hope for ever being able to definitively prove that he shot and killed 2 bigfoots.

That was a good interview. They also had Todd Disotell on that show. I can try to find it, if you are interested.

^^ Thanks for the reply. That actually makes sense. I am a little bit interested in the interview...

I'm gonna just assume he did not have a camera phone.

Edit: Found the "After Hours Episode 20" Link on Youtube.

I'm not sure if it's ok to link it (language) but it's very easy to find using Google.

Edited by Redbone

That's the one Redbone. And yes, if it has foul language, it shouldn't be linked.  It was a really good show. I enjoyed listening to it.

I had heard something early on about the cell phone deal...but I can't remember what Justin said about that. He used to post in the first edition of this thread...but you should wait until you have a nice chunk of time to read it. It's a lot of posts!

• 1 year later...

It's sad to me how the story played out; if true we could have had so much more. But, instead, all we have is accusations.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Whether the story is true or not, the entire ordeal is pretty disappointing...

Bottom line for me. NO KILL.... We can find other ways to study this awesome creature.

Proving it exists (through a specimen) would be a major step in getting the scientific attention that's necessary for this animal. It'll help solve the phenomenon. The way it's going right now, not much is going to change.

SSR Team

I watched/listened to it at work tonight.

Thought it was pretty well put together, credit where credit is due.

Finally got to hear the story from the other witness (the driver).

Good documentary of the story, the claims, and the people involved.

Bizarre story whether hoax or true.

If true, then it confirms that these creatures are physical and bleed to death like any other animal (no need to invoke paranormal reasons or ultra-dimensional creatures for lack of evidence).

If false, then it confirms that confidence men can trick and fool many of the smartest BF researchers.

We will never know what happened.  It is just another entertaining story in the mythology of BF.

Now all we need is the location so that BF enthusiasts and fans can go there as a tourist destination and visit the famous place were 2 BF got shot. :wink:    :hunter:

Very interesting and entertaining movie.  I had figured the story was just a hoax, but after watching the movie I have to say it's very compelling and unsettling.  The story told by both Justin and the driver is very consistent, and it makes me wonder why somebody making a story up would make up that story exactly.  Too many weird pieces.  I'd think you could come up with a better reason for why not to take the body, for instance.  But who knows, some people are just pathological.  But then the driver corraborates the thing pretty precisely as well.  Shrug... 

Worth a watch for sure.

BFF Patron

According to Justin, in an interview he did with Rictor, the emotional reaction was more due to him finding out that they could not pull any DNA from the boots.  He knew that if the boots didn't test .. that his story would always be just that - a story. He said that now has no hope for ever being able to definitively prove that he shot and killed 2 bigfoots.

That was a good interview. They also had Todd Disotell on that show. I can try to find it, if you are interested.

Should have thought about that before he threw the bloody clothes away.