Tree Manipulation/ Wood Structures: What Is The Evidence?

WSA

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

WesT

Sorry for not answering right away. What do you mean by ground glyphs?

No problem. I read on the MSM that there were some bad storms up your way so I figured you had bigger fish to fry. My avatar is an example of a ground glyph. It may be a symbolic representation of a hunting technique? Uncharted territory so I can only guess at it's intended meaning if there is an intended meaning.  Gorilla communicate using symbolic representation, but I've not heard of them using ground glyphs to do so.

MIB, the only thing I can think of that I did different was, I didn't take any photo's of the glyph and peanuts I left. I don't even know why I didn't. I know I should have, but I just didn't. But when I returned 3 days later, I was amazed at what was left behind. I did take pics of that.

Intended meaning to these tree formations indeed is a guess. But if we make the wrong guess then what.  I just know that I felt like they were made to be found by me and me alone .  That when I found My first in this area my jaw dropped and knew that it was meant for me. I felt as though they wanted me to know they were there and this was the reason they had built them. There tree formations were built and not debris that were formed by wind or snow. The only explanation that could be is that either humans have done them or that a living entity with a brain created them. There purpose I have no idea as to why, but it seems that they wanted me to find them. This is the only explanation that I can come up with. 

I have placed a package of salmon on one such structure. This package was taken and I could not find the package that the salmon was wrapped in. The thing that I did not do was place a trail cam and I should have hidden one some where near the package.  So this was dumb of me  that I did not do this. Maybe next time. But at that time I was not interested with proof like I am now. Now I will be sitting be sitting in my stand as silent and one with the forest and seeing that I can get a clear photo of one. this is my next project. 

So you want to get some pics? What if I told you of a way that could raise your chances of success in that endeavor? 

Guest magnum peditum

If tree manipulation is being done by a BF, then a BF was right there at sometime, it would seem reasonable to think some sort of collateral evidence would show up eventually. A footprint/handprint, hair... something.

10 hours ago, magnum peditum said:

If tree manipulation is being done by a BF, then a BF was right there at sometime, it would seem reasonable to think some sort of collateral evidence would show up eventually. A footprint/handprint, hair... something.

The tree formations are not just made with out some form of proof or I would not have placed them on the forum in the first place. Prints are the same as these tree formations where they all of sudden show up. These prints are found in the general area where these tree formations are found. Which has led me to believe that they were made by these entities, which do get your heart pounding when you find them. It almost seems like a game that they play with us and I know that this sounds odd. But how else can one explain what they are doing. It is like playing tag with them  except you never get close enough to tag them.

I often try to explain them off as a hunter or a person creating the hoax but the prints do not make sense. I cannot make the same impression into the ground with my own bare foot as they can. They are not even a full foot but partial where you only feel the toes in the leaves.  You can tell that they are not faked by the way that it has stepped into the ground.  My weight cannot make the same impression that they make. But I am not into casting and find no value  in them and maybe I am wrong. I want some thing more then just cast or a photograph.  But I will start with a photograph and see where this will end. But there must be something more to these tree formations and why they build them. There must be some uses to them or purpose. 

11 hours ago, magnum peditum said:

10 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

I was kinda thinking along a similar track.......

Nothing wrong with the line thinking whatsoever. But we have to remember, footprints and hair are both inconclusive evidence, even when combined in a setting where the environment has been clearly manipulated. I think there have been people who've documented the collateral evidence mentioned where structures have been found. Not much seems to ever come from it though.  If we concentrate on purpose and meaning, these manipulations may be the key to discovery .

Right.  Collateral evidence has been found with limb manipulation, quite a few more times than once.

So?  Doesn't matter.  Stuff leaves hair so that isn't bigfoot hair.  People fake footprints so those aren't sasquatch footprints.  A person could have left that handprint.

People don't seem to have any conception

1) How difficult expensive and unreliable tests are;

2) How difficult it is to even get them done for "something that isn't real" (I guarantee you I wouldn't bother); and

3) How difficult it is to get a useful result that will interest the mainstream...*when there is no type specimen.*

• 2 months later...
Guest WoodlandBigfoot

Hi all! first of all great thread! pretty much read through all 63 pages, tons of interesting comments and thoughts. love all the different pictures people have been sharing. I figured this was probably the best thread for me to share some information/pictures regarding stick structures. I live in northern Illinois and have recently stumbled upon an area where i believe a large family group is inhabiting. From everything i have seen and experienced i am starting to believe this group stay in this area year round. I have only been exploring this area for about the past 2 weeks but i have been going out there almost every day. This area is not that big, only a few square miles. but it is connected to other large forested areas that stretch up into wisconsin. This is public land and there is absolutely no hunting anywhere near the area. Also people are not allowed in after dark which I think makes it a perfect spot for them. There is a HUGE abundance of deer as well as wild turkeys( literally everywhere). Also tons of berry bushes and mushrooms. Basically a ton of food. more than enough for a family group i believe. Im basically trying to say the more I learn about this area the more I realize how absolutely perfect it is for them. Anyway I have been a bigfoot enthusiast/researcher for most of my life but even with everything I knew about them(plus absolutely knowing they exsist) I just never thought that they could be this close to me. One day me and my son were walking through the area and he spotted a "structure"(he called it a hut) we went off the trail to go investigate and it was a very interesting tree that was bent over with all the limbs broken off, also had various sized sticks leaning up against the broken tree creating a small like room type thing where it looked like someone could hide. This got me a little interested so i started looking more intently as we continued down the trail. As we got further into the forest i was starting to notice lots of weird tree leans, tree breaks, and i guess what i would call stick/branch placements. These were things that i noticed were basically impossible for it to happen naturally. I began noticing large X's as well as small and large teepee like structures. The more I explored the more amazed i became. By the end of the first week of constantly going back to this area and exploring i was absolutely convinced that there was a group of bigfoots using this area. I had literally found thousands of structures leans and shelters. As i continued going there i began hearing them. I would always go to this same area and they would always seem to do the same sort of procedure every time i would enter the "hotspot". A lot of times i would hear slow heavy sneaky footsteps in different places out in the bush. Sometime if i would get too close to an area i would hear a knock/bang across the valley, then once i started to go towards where the bang came from i would hear another come from the spot i was just at. this sort of thing would happen almost every time i would venture into this area to a point where i could almost predict it. it seems during the day they are perched up in different strategic lookout points. Anyway the structures I have been finding are awesome and i have also been starting to find some nice footprints in the hot spot areas as well. Every day i am finding and hearing more and more and its pretty exciting. I have yet to have a visual encounter with one of them but I feel that it is just a matter of time. I will include some of the more intruiging pictures of various X's, shelters, hunting blinds and tree leans. I look forward to hearing what you all think of what I have collected so far. keep in mind all pictures were taken within the same area. hmm every time I attempt to upload a picture to put in this post it says there was a problem uploading the file. Can new users not post pictures or something? any help would be appreciated thanks.

On 10/14/2016 at 11:38 PM, WoodlandBigfoot said:

every time I attempt to upload a picture to put in this post it says there was a problem uploading the file. Can new users not post pictures or something? any help would be appreciated thanks.

Welcome to the forums! I looked and couldn't find anything that addresses if a new member can or can't post pictures. I'd say you'll have to have 25 active posts before you can upload pics, but that's just a guess.  Hopefully someone will come along that knows the answer.

As far as structures go...... if you've found them and have pics..., you're in the right place.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:38 PM, WoodlandBigfoot said:

Hi all! first of all great thread! pretty much read through all 63 pages, tons of interesting comments and thoughts. love all the different pictures people have been sharing. I figured this was probably the best thread for me to share some information/pictures regarding stick structures. I live in northern Illinois and have recently stumbled upon an area where i believe a large family group is inhabiting. From everything i have seen and experienced i am starting to believe this group stay in this area year round. I have only been exploring this area for about the past 2 weeks but i have been going out there almost every day. This area is not that big, only a few square miles. but it is connected to other large forested areas that stretch up into wisconsin. This is public land and there is absolutely no hunting anywhere near the area. Also people are not allowed in after dark which I think makes it a perfect spot for them. There is a HUGE abundance of deer as well as wild turkeys( literally everywhere). Also tons of berry bushes and mushrooms. Basically a ton of food. more than enough for a family group i believe. Im basically trying to say the more I learn about this area the more I realize how absolutely perfect it is for them. Anyway I have been a bigfoot enthusiast/researcher for most of my life but even with everything I knew about them(plus absolutely knowing they exsist) I just never thought that they could be this close to me. One day me and my son were walking through the area and he spotted a "structure"(he called it a hut) we went off the trail to go investigate and it was a very interesting tree that was bent over with all the limbs broken off, also had various sized sticks leaning up against the broken tree creating a small like room type thing where it looked like someone could hide. This got me a little interested so i started looking more intently as we continued down the trail. As we got further into the forest i was starting to notice lots of weird tree leans, tree breaks, and i guess what i would call stick/branch placements. These were things that i noticed were basically impossible for it to happen naturally. I began noticing large X's as well as small and large teepee like structures. The more I explored the more amazed i became. By the end of the first week of constantly going back to this area and exploring i was absolutely convinced that there was a group of bigfoots using this area. I had literally found thousands of structures leans and shelters. As i continued going there i began hearing them. I would always go to this same area and they would always seem to do the same sort of procedure every time i would enter the "hotspot". A lot of times i would hear slow heavy sneaky footsteps in different places out in the bush. Sometime if i would get too close to an area i would hear a knock/bang across the valley, then once i started to go towards where the bang came from i would hear another come from the spot i was just at. this sort of thing would happen almost every time i would venture into this area to a point where i could almost predict it. it seems during the day they are perched up in different strategic lookout points. Anyway the structures I have been finding are awesome and i have also been starting to find some nice footprints in the hot spot areas as well. Every day i am finding and hearing more and more and its pretty exciting. I have yet to have a visual encounter with one of them but I feel that it is just a matter of time. I will include some of the more intruiging pictures of various X's, shelters, hunting blinds and tree leans. I look forward to hearing what you all think of what I have collected so far. keep in mind all pictures were taken within the same area. hmm every time I attempt to upload a picture to put in this post it says there was a problem uploading the file. Can new users not post pictures or something? any help would be appreciated thanks.

Woodland

Yes, Welcome to the forum. What I was going to say is that you can down load the photo's  off your device to your desktop. Then from there you can the browse your desktop for a folder named photos and attach it to your post. Other wise it depends how they have the server set up and then you have to wait until you get your limit to post pictures. Other then that I sure would like to see them and never get bored since it is always new but the same in a strange way.

These structures are a puzzle and I never paid no attention to them until after I started to research them. Once I started researching them these structures started coming around and you start to notice them. Most of theses structures you can explain away but the ones you cannot those are the ones that leave you at total awe. So you also think that they may be used as blinds as in hunting? 

Sometime if i would get too close to an area i would hear a knock/bang across the valley, then once i started to go towards where the bang came from i would hear another come from the spot i was just at. this sort of thing would happen almost every time i would venture into this area to a point

Yes they are good at this. Drawing your attention away from one thing to another direction. Have you stayed in the area? to see what would happen? It sounds like they must have some idea of who you are. A lot of the tree formations that I have found I have found fresh or like I was meant to find them. So I am wondering if these structures you found felt like you felt were meant to find them? Sorry if it is an odd question. Thank you for posting.

Guest WoodlandBigfoot

I think ill just try posting the links to each pic in this post and that should work i hope. But yes I have found 3 or 4 areas that i believe to be hunting blinds. Little spots where branches have been woven together creating a wall of sorts, or branches from a tree being pull and broken down with other stick on top of that to hold them down. They make these little "room" areas that look like perfect ground hunting blinds. Also these hunting blinds are all together in a fairly small area of the park(a small corner) and i noticed as i have been trying to explore as much of this entire nature park as i can the only place i ever see deer are in the small area where all the hunting blinds are, and there are absolutely a ton of them there. I see at least 10 every time I'm in that area. Usually these blinds will have X's made in or around them which clues me into them being bigfoot made, also most have trees weighing thousand pounds or more pulled over to them but they def did not come from the spot. I have not stayed in the area over night because it is a public nature reserve and nobody is allowed to go in after sunset or before sunrise( a big reason why i think its such a great place for them). As for if I think the structures were meant for me or that i was meant to find them, definitely not. Like i said before there are literally thousands in there that i have found ranging from asterisks to X's to teepees, so many different kinds. Some look as if they have been there for a long time. others seem very new possibly made a day or 2 within me finding them. I think the mean all sorts of different things and all have a meaning of marking or communication within themselves. Anyway i will post the pictures i have tomorrow once i get them all uploaded so they all have URL's i can insert. I have about 25 photos I'm going to share. A lot of X's, so "teepees" some "shelters" and also a couple footprints which I think have to be completely legit(we don't have bear in this area). Cant wait to share them! I have only showed a few family members thus far.

Welcome to the Forum WoodlandBig-foot.  That is exactly the kind of evidence we are all looking for, to help us understand this better. We look forward to anything you can share. 

• masterbarber unpinned this topic