"the Best" Video/pictures Of Bf?

Could be... but me thinks that is a presumptuous assumption to make. Certainly someone who is watching a subject (no matter what it is) may have been aware of where it was from watching before they started the camera. It may have fallen back between the time he made a visual and got the camera going. I am not saying one way or the other, I'm simply saying I disagree that that points to it being falsified.

I'm not sure I quite understand this thread. You want to weed out the best of BF and remove all the outright fabrications etc...? Well that is always extremely subjective. 

And since my opinion is right. And it is. Because I know.

The two hands down slam dunk pieces of footage for me are the PGF and Freeman footage.

Sure, there are others that are interesting but just not as conclusive in my mind. I might be able to consider a new entry and that's the leaping one in russia. This is almost a job for a moderator who could catalogue and set-up links with vids to create a listed ballot of entries we could vote on for those that we consider genuine.

Just sayin'....

They must do a pretty poor job at hiding if you were able to observe them doing all this.

Really?  Sasquatch has the best camouflage anyone is aware of:

See one, and everyone says you didn't.  Utterly foolproof.