Urban Bigfoot, Seriously?

Lake County Bigfooot

The telepathy signal is weak in the wild, remote areas. This is why they travel to urban areas. The reception is much better there.

Just putting it out there.

But why is telepathy better in the urban areas?  How does this reception work?  In my mind it seems it would receive interference from all the radio waves, wi-fi signals and bluetooth waves we saturate the air with. 

Also, my $0.02 worth - but if you are hearing wood knocks that are mimicking nail guns and wood chopping - you are too close to town.  I'm still not sold on these urban sightings, which is what this thread is really about isn't it?

It was a reception joke. "Can you hear me now?" LOL! Obviously, it needed some work.

It's my belief that telepathy among Bigfoot is complete nonsense.

I figured as much See, it was my half-hearted attempt to get back on track.

^^ Incorrigible1 - I would plus, but I'm out.  Good one!

But why is telepathy better in the urban areas?  How does this reception work?  In my mind it seems it would receive interference from all the radio waves, wi-fi signals and bluetooth waves we saturate the air with. 

Well that's where the government cover up comes in. If they acknowledge them then the FCC will have to start regulating the telepathic airwaves.

Right now they're just using the airwaves like a free service, so the reception is nothing to complain about.

Edited by roguefooter

Also, my $0.02 worth - but if you are hearing wood knocks that are mimicking nail guns and wood chopping - you are too close to town.  I'm still not sold on these urban sightings, which is what this thread is really about isn't it?

I think the skeptical community should have a whip round for more signage "No Bigfoots allowed" 'coz they obviously don't give a crap if the cover is good nearby.

But these sounds were from country properties, near trail heads, one might have been inside a "city limit", the replier to the axe, I walked 2 miles in that direction and got a couple of single knock replies on the way, and then came out into the open, to find they were (now?) coming from a woodlot in a "can't get thar from hyar" position across 3/4 mile or so of posted private property. Hunkered down and watched the treeline for a spell, but didn't ID the knocker. Not sure if knocker started out in the same bit of woods I was in, and retreated or not.

I've definately captured wood knocks in rural settings under circumstsnces that did not lend it to be a human being. Urban settings on the outskirt of town have not been that productive, nor is it the norm for me to be looking and listening there. Certain geographic elements would have to be present to draw my interest.

All I'm really certain about, regarding bacteria, is they could have us anytime they want to. Would be cutting off their bacterial noses, to spite their little bacterial faces, but you can't overestimate how vulnerable we are.

Circling back to BF, one as-of-yet untestable hypothesis of mine is that the introduction of both viral and bacterial invaders during the Columbian exchange knocked the BF population back as far, or maybe even further, than the Indian population...which was an extremely hard knock, we're coming more and more to realize. While the Indian population has rebounded over the centuries, the BF population may have taken a good deal longer.