Urban Bigfoot, Seriously?

Lake County Bigfooot

Drew, last year Dmaker and others catapulted this thread to over a 1000 posts and that is what pinned it.

I was chiming in with recordings and things going on at my home base, and was throwing around ideas

as well as reports as above, well anyway it is a very interesting proposition, and I dismissed the Detroit

report as having questionable sources.

• Upvote 1

Why do you think it is questionable sources?

It seems like most other reports, from people who are not Bigfoot Insiders.

I wonder why the above report (LCB's post 1542) seems to have been removed from the BFRO recent sightings data base. It was one of the more current ones for June. Then when they added some for July, this one dissapeared?!? It still appears when you look up by state, Montana, Yellowstone

Crypto News was not really a reliable source, so that is why I dismissed this report, though

I do not doubt that something like this could have happened somewhere.  I just do not trust

that this particular story is legit.

On the other hand I would also be wondering why the Montana account was pulled, I will have

to check that out to see.  I know that the website occasionally does have issues. 

Well that is why I would not divulge a location as a witness.  Which reminds me..this is the one

year anniversary of my initial class B encounter, which occurred on the evening of the 4rth of

July when a neighbor was lighting off some nice fireworks, roman candles and the like, at the

end of his little finale we heard very distinct whoops, and then they got more intense lasting

5 minutes or so repeating perhaps 20 times...I and my wife heard them but were puzzled, our

first reaction was of a young child, but they were louder and traveled on the border of our marsh.

My comment was simply, if I hear that thing in the middle of the night then I will know what it is.

8 days later I heard that same voice, I mean it was easily recognizable as the very same individual,

except this time it was kind of more questioning whoop, like whooeeep? then I heard a lower more

emphatic response some 50-100 yards away, whooo, whooo,...this repeated and moved into the

marsh.  Just then I saw a patrol car shining a large spot into our yards, then the patrol moved

down the road and eventually returned and was shining the light in the exact area I had heard

the sounds....Perhaps he startled them as it was 3:50am, and he was responding to a man down

call... I have attempted to explain this away in every way known to me, including every type of

owl sound. and the only thing that resembles closely what I heard are the Bigfoot sounds on

Stan Courtney's website, whoops #1 and #3...Later into the fall I recorded some very interesting

activity and sought to capture the whoops which I may have very late into the fall.  I continue to

listen and watch the area around me looking for signs of a 2014 return, time will only tell...at that

time the soil was very hard and prints were not likely.  Currently the ground is so soft that a large

creature would sink a foot or so, so I think that later summer will hold more promise.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Happy 4th and belated birthday to you, LCB. I hope your, and all, local critters stay safe this weekend, as always. Still one of my favorite threads.

No special magic bringing them back on the 4rth, I could only hope, but it is nearing the

conditions that they were present last year, thanks JKH..just one more year closer to

being completely over the hill..turned 50!

Guest lightheart

Happy belated birthday Lake.

I think the detail of the policeman with the flashlight is an interesting part of your experiences last year. Did you mention seeing the policeman to your neighbors just to get their response? Maybe they move through your area on the way to somewhere else.

Music is one thing that I have had really good success with. You could try that.

Yah lightheart, spoke with my neighbor to the left of me, and he did not notice any of the activity.  He was sound asleep as he runs his air 24/7 during the summer, he is a big man.....I was awake due to some anxiety and thinking my alarm was about to go off, and I sleep with all the upstairs windows open.  It was 3:50 am because I had just rolled over to check the time before the whooeeep.  Then I kind of froze, I should have run downstairs to attempt to see the culprit (the sound came from between our yards).  I would possibly have caught a glimpse of the creature as I suspect the policeman did, and that is why he returned and shown the spot light, or perhaps he had picked up eye shine, either way after calling the station I could not get any more information out of them, and I am sure he dismissed or shut up about the issue, not something you want on your resume...

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Guest lightheart

Oh well if they came through once they will probably do it again. I suspect that like us they follow the same routines over and over. Creatures of habit ha ha if you will.

Congratulations in making it over the hilll LOL.  Happy belated birthday!!!

Fireworks, btw, seem to upset them at times from a few reports I've read and could only imagine why.....

Here's an interactive game.  Hang a wire (squirrel proof wire) and put clothes pins on it with stoppers so the pins don't move back and forth.  The pins must be pinched and picked up to move them to a different spot.  You could leave this in the woods or far enough away from your home that you'd feel comfortable. 

Take pics and see what happens...........

No activity on the home front as of yet, still an extremely wet year and the normal conditions are anything but normal.

Well I can only hope for some drier weather to allow wildlife without wings to gain access to the marsh, as it has been

to wet for anything to really use the area.

Here's an interactive game.  Hang a wire (squirrel proof wire) and put clothes pins on it with stoppers so the pins don't move back and forth.  The pins must be pinched and picked up to move them to a different spot.  You could leave this in the woods or far enough away from your home that you'd feel comfortable. 

Take pics and see what happens...........

OK Sunflower, my curiosity got the best of me.  What happened???