Urban Bigfoot, Seriously?

Lake County Bigfooot

Thanks for all the good well wishes!   Just went through 4 days of hell waiting to get some answers, but the result was nothing serious, even though I have

an elevated AFP tumor marker, that has been probably elevated by use of a blood pressure med Benicar HTC, which caused me to experience chronic diarrhea

which lasted a month!  TMI  I know but just a warning to anyone using that drug, the FDA has issued a warning concerning just this very thing, but doctors do

not seem to keep up with the research, or ignore it due to some incentives for prescribing certain brands.  I do not really know, only that the situation was very

scary, and I indeed thought I was possibly going to die.  I have had some bad experiences with my mother dying of lung cancer and my dad dying of heart disease

both very young in their 50s and me turning 50....well you get the picture.  Suffice it to say Sasquatch is very insignificant when it comes to such matters, but I must

admit is serves as a nice distraction to life and it's daily trials.   The CT scan did tell me I have gall stones, two small spot of diverticulitis,  a hernia in my abdomen,

and a Hiatal Hernia, well I'll take it is what I told my doctor compared to the other thought which was liver cancer or some other abdominal cancer.

Guest lightheart

I can feel the relief in your post, LCB. So glad you got good news. You can deal with those other little things one at a time.

Thanks for all the good well wishes!   Just went through 4 days of hell waiting to get some answers, but the result was nothing serious, even though I have

an elevated AFP tumor marker, that has been probably elevated by use of a blood pressure med Benicar HTC, which caused me to experience chronic diarrhea

which lasted a month!  TMI  I know but just a warning to anyone using that drug, the FDA has issued a warning concerning just this very thing, but doctors do

not seem to keep up with the research, or ignore it due to some incentives for prescribing certain brands.  I do not really know, only that the situation was very

scary, and I indeed thought I was possibly going to die.  I have had some bad experiences with my mother dying of lung cancer and my dad dying of heart disease

both very young in their 50s and me turning 50....well you get the picture.  Suffice it to say Sasquatch is very insignificant when it comes to such matters, but I must

admit is serves as a nice distraction to life and it's daily trials.   The CT scan did tell me I have gall stones, two small spot of diverticulitis,  a hernia in my abdomen,

and a Hiatal Hernia, well I'll take it is what I told my doctor compared to the other thought which was liver cancer or some other abdominal cancer.

I am very glad your problems are manageable LCB. Having come through a food poisoning incident (my fault I didn't cook the stupid pizza right) wherein I now have to watch my diet for a while. I know there are some difficulties ahead. Watching for bigfoot (or in my case goblins) is a modest diversion from the doctors orders of no strenuous activities or good food. Hell, look for ufos for that matter . Anything to keep your mind off of wanting a burrito with the works. Sad faced me : (  I usually eat spicy food and am not allowed to eat any now. Hopefully, you do not have such a horrid restriction. But look for something fun to keep you occupied no matter the condition. I know the diverticulitis can be a big pain : ( Hang in there