Finding Bigfoot Show Last Night In Fl?

Guest thegeorgiahiker

They tried on the show to make out like I have a crap thermal. Which is not the case. I had it in black heat mode because it allows us to see the ground better when walking with no lights on.

As for the snake it is just one of many odd things that happen around there. The cats stay inside at night. The animals all act strange when they are around. Its an easy indicator that they are back. We are having a lot of stuff go on there now. We hope to have some better footage soon

Guest lightheart

NFL You guys are doing really great work. Glad to hear there is on going activity now. I am just amazed at the size and shape of the hands on the figure in your vid. Keep us updated. 

This just out.

From Cliff B.:

My ‪#‎FindingBigfoot‬ ‪#‎Florida‬ field notes have been published. They are in the form of an updated analysis of the Brown Footage based on new measurements taken at the film site.

Spoiler alert: my new measurements and calculations still strongly suggest that the Browns filmed a sasquatch.

http://cliffbarackman.com/research/field-investigations/the-brown-footage/

Sorry. That wasn't directed at 'you'. The show deliberately leaves the viewer with the conclusion based on the testimony presented, like MANY things they do, that it's the subject of the show [bigfoot] that HAS to be responsible for the unusual find. Not something normal.

The show intentionally makes you believe the family is saying "a bigfoot did this."

Well, Yea........of course they do.

But then again, Not really or at least they dont go too far overboard with it........I didn't hear anyone say anything to the tune of "this was in fact, given to them by a Sasquatch"

Rather, they directed you to the possibility...............what did Renae say about it?

I'll admit, there have been a few times they have said its a Squatch when I have said "WHATEVER!" Then Renae discounts the event as I do.

I consider that a "Fair and Balanced" approach  =0)

BTW-I think personally, it probably was a Cat that left the snake.  My cats leave me whatever they can find and Kill. And they almost always leave it right outside the front door so You'll Step on it as soon as you step outside............yuck

They tried on the show to make out like I have a crap thermal. Which is not the case. I had it in black heat mode because it allows us to see the ground better when walking with no lights on.

NFL,

So that answers my concern; thanks. 

Edited by Trogluddite

Great episode! The Brown thermal is outstanding and a bit troubling. It would seem the subject was aware of being watched even at 120 ft. in the dark with no headlamp or NV on. Does that mean they are onto the Flir now? I thought this could be the best way to gain some evidence but the fleeing BF suggests it knew it was being watched.. just the right combination of curiosity, caution  and some luck on the Brown's having the right equipment at the right time.

The first Florida show was one of the best and I had been hoping for a return to the Bridge's and this episode was the very best one yet IMO.

Nope, I think they were making more than enough racket - that being a very relative term, now - for any well-attuned wild animal to hear or see them (the latter particularly with better night vision than we have, which appears the case for sasquatch).

I don't understand why they keep revisiting the same old states and keep on not finding bigfoot when there are a lot of hot spots they haven't even been to yet.

^^^And not just entertaining the audience. 

See the world!  Sample homebrew!  Globetrot!  Evidence?  When we get around to it...!

" Great episode! The Brown thermal is outstanding and a bit troubling. It would seem the subject was aware of being watched even at 120 ft. in the dark with no headlamp or NV on. Does that mean they are onto the Flir now? I thought this could be the best way to gain some evidence but the fleeing BF suggests it knew it was being watched.."

Maybe at 120 feet, a sasquatch can see, smell and hear you just fine. Perhaps they assume we too can see, hear, smell at that range. It simply felt exposed, vulnerable and skeedaddled. Just my .02$ 

I take the movement as not thinking he was being watched.  I assume he knew people were around (noise, smell, lights (?)) and just walked off.  Bigfoot wouldn't know anything about night vision stuff.  Being dark he just left the scene.