Wood Knocks= Humans In Area? Bf Language

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=27075

Aheeeeahaaaaheeeeehaaaa..... This is not a 'typical' wood knock, its about the BF's territory being invaded.

No, it's something knocking on a tree.  I mean, according to the witness.

We have this tendency - that we just can't seem to help - to fill in the blanks, even when the story is 98% blanks.

We can guess why they do this - presuming of course that what this guy saw is real, and something like this does this - but we have no way of knowing.  That's what you call your 'mystery,' and if scientists were honest, they'd admit that 'mystery' can be applied to most of the universe, including almost everything we think we 'know.'

Edited by DWA

What you don't know won't hurt you BobbyO and imonacan. I would also like to add imonacan the centuries of out' tact' o' e' the NA native peoples have amassed and yet there is no record or hearsay I know of where they have figured it out. So good luck with ya'lls similar efforts. But...

SSR Team

Brent you keep alluding to something, but never actually say it.

Any chance you could just be straight forward with what you mean instead of being cryptic with every post ?

Well, thats what is going on, we are filling in the blanks until otherwise notified, which may be never. Never is too long to wait. The only maybe issue I have of more recent reports is Finding Bigfoot might have polluted the field but BFRO interviewers do look for fake reports and that may be why they have a huge backlog. That particular report predated FB by a few months, not sure how long after it was reported to BFRO though. It also sounds like that BF has a spa  up there with colon-cleansing clay and all. I'd want a guy with a bow and arrow out also. These are pretty obvious when its repeated whap whap whap, its doing some of a few things, until otherwise notified, which will be never, which is why we try to fill in the blanks. Tree knocking is not rocket science, its a loud noise, there are limitations on what that can mean, until otherwise notified. Don't think they are doing it to make music, for example.

Barring it being musical, then they are doing it to send a message to one another, or human, (most likely). Etc... Not rocket science.

Edited by Wag

SSR Team

It's very disappointing that a member would be acting like this in my opinion.

That's not saying that I think you know exactly what tree knocks mean and are keeping it secret, but to be trying to coax people into posting what they think then saying " Nice try, but..." Etc as if you know the answer when you highly likely don't, is not a great way to go about things.

• Upvote 3

It's very disappointing that a member would be acting like this in my opinion.

That's not saying that I think you know exactly what tree knocks mean and are keeping it secret, but to be trying to coax people into posting what they think then saying " Nice try, but..." Etc as if you know the answer when you highly likely don't, is not a great way to go about things.

Sometimes its all ones got...........lol

I listen to a radio head that always reminds us to "Save the Savable"........"Nice try BobbyO", but you cant save everyone  :asciidity:

Keep trying folks: I'm pretty convinced though nobody is going to be able to fully understand it except...

Southernyahoo, just my opinion, I'm not that lusty. Oh my goodness BobbyO is tasking Wag!

Yes bfriendly opinions must be carefully weighed. You won't find too many here who know the full story about knocking.

The forum helps all of us learn about BF so throw in your opinion or in some cases facts.

Coming on the forum and playing some bedevil game is childish and a good way to get reported. If you know the answer to wood knocks then say it, or just go to another thread but get rid of the tease mentality first.

Guest Cervelo

^^^^^

EABC9AD5-37D5-4EF7-A740-F98E456C41BB.jpg

There are plenty of others playing the same game on numerous threads....so he/her just isn't playing it as well....big deal ;)

Isn't that all it really is at this point....like this very subject hasn't been beat to death already!

Cervelo, you mentioned gun shots, would you be referring to the possibility that when people are hearing knocks they may in fact be hearing gun shots ?

Edited by NathanFooter

Ahh..............well put Cervelo and most of the time I try to ignore..........................just weak today.

This topic has been pushed to some limits but there is always more. Are there eye witness reports of bigfoot knocking?  A video showed BF hitting a tree in a snowy forest at a distance. Can someone find it?

Does BF always strive for a certain volume, tone and pitch of a knock?

Guest Cervelo

Cervelo, you mentioned gun shots, would you be referring to the possibility that when people are hearing knocks they may in fact be hearing gun shots ?

Absolutely I've heard "woodknocks" all my life when hunting.....close your eyes pretend your in bigfoot territory and listen to the sound file I posted ;)

There is now several reports of a person seeing a sasquatch knock on a tree, I personally have heard power knocks and more common mid volume knocks up close { within 50 yards }. There is no way in these instances they could have been gun shots but I do believe that some knocking reports are the result of gun fire.  

I have several up close recordings from this summers research efforts that I will be sharing in the coming months that are plainly wood on wood sound that seem to be in direct response to my busting up of wood for the fire.