My Mom Had Her House Slapped.....,,,,

norseman

My ex Mother in Law told me about a story when she was renting a double wide trailer on some property outside of Cour d'alene Idaho many years ago.  Apparently one evening she was home and watching tv.  Her small dog began whining and thinking that the dog needed to go outside she opened the front door to let it out.  The dog wouldnt budge.  She said she noticed a foul odor and thinking a bear might be around she smacked the side of the trailer several times to scare off the bear.  She didnt hear anything and closed the door and went back to watching tv. 

Several moments later something hit the side of the trailer with tremendous force.  Because it was a trailer she said the whole thing shook.  She looked out several windows but couldnt see anything.  She got scared so she called her landlord who came by but couldn't find anything as it was dark.  The next morning her landlord returned and discovered that something had hit and actually dented the corner of the trailer.  She said the dent was about 8 feet off the ground. They found several depressions that could have been footprints that led by that corner of the trailer but didn't have eough detail to identify 100 percent.  She said that they thought it looked as if this thing had just strolled by and then threw a forearm against the trailer as it passed.  Nothing conclusive but interesting nontheless.  She got out of her lease soon after that because the incident shook her up quite a bit. 

I haven't read any habituation stories here from people that are surrounded by strip malls & housing tracts, although it's possible that I may have missed one. Do you think that it's inconceivable that anyone who isn't surrounded by PNW wilderness can possibly be having visits from BF?

Thinking back....maybe it included you, or maybe not.....we used to be told that there's no way BF is coming to any houses, because they're afraid of humans. But now that Mom may have had her house slapped by one, the goalpost is moved. "They may, possibly slap a house, but it has to be surrounded by wilderness." And since we're being perfectly honest, if they wanted to slap a house in the middle a housing tract, they would be perfectly capable of doing it.

What happens if Mom suddenly hears them talking to her telepathically?

I don't know for sure but I find the NAWAC credible. And area X is not in the pacnw.

I think you have me confused with someone else. The snelgrove lake cabin has had reports of being slapped, rocks thrown and once it was broken into and wrecked. I find that compelling but again I don't know for sure, iam not there.

If she heard voices in her head? I would have her meds checked.......

Again just for clarification my mother said nothing about Bigfoot and iam not saying it was.....

Edited by norseman

My mom informed me she got woken up Sunday night by a very loud slap to the side of the house.

Mmmm....I've been awaken twice in the last few days by a harsh "crack" in the night.

It is the cold working on the framing of the house.

Possible that this is what she heard - if her area has been experiencing the same deep freeze my home town is.

Tim

SSR Team

BobbyO - it was when the people were bedding down, not the squatch.  Channel got boring so the squatch slapped the side of the "set" to liven things up.

J

Cool JDL, thanks for clarifying.,

Just before leaving this week with a load of cedar on for Portland. My mom informed me she got woken up Sunday night by a very loud slap to the side of the house.

I asked her if she looked for tracks and she said the snow is mostly melted out of the backyard.

I don't think she entertains the idea of Bigfoot at all........

But curious.

Talk about karma.  You organize a team to hunt BFs all over the PNW only to realize the target is in your moms backyard.  Think the hit was in retaliation to your operation?  Kind of like terrorist going after soft targets:}

Guest JiggyPotamus

I'm sure most of us have read the reports about such slapping noises, and I assume that various sasquatch do this for whatever reason, at least on occasion, since some of these reports tell of the witness actually seeing the sasquatch in conjunction with the sound, or around the same time.

I keep wondering whether there is anything else that could produce such a sound, since it just sounds strange to say that every single time such a sound happens, a sasquatch must be behind it. However, how often do such sounds occur, and in what proportion do they occur to houses that are located in or near a large wooded area.

Is the area that you described isolated, or located in a wooded location? The only other explanation I can come up with is a human, since one needs a hand to slap the side of a house or building. I do wonder, however, if a slapping sound will be different from something running into the building. Since many different large or semi-large animals could run into something, although that seems pretty unlikely.

So I have no problem thinking that sasquatch do this, given that it has been reported in conjunction with a sighting on multiple occasions. The two problems that I have are why they do this, and whether there is any other explanation that wouldn't be considered a freak event.

I keep wondering whether there is anything else that could produce such a sound, since it just sounds strange to say that every single time such a sound happens, a sasquatch must be behind it.

I agree. What could possibly slap a dwelling, that lives in the millions in this nation?

Hmm, the answer is right on the tip of my tongue.

I don't mean to tease Jiggy, but doesn't the logical answer seem fairly evident?

Talk about karma. You organize a team to hunt BFs all over the PNW only to realize the target is in your moms backyard. Think the hit was in retaliation to your operation? Kind of like terrorist going after soft targets:}

When your right your right.......

Osama Big Hairy is targeting my mother with his legion of trained ape killers in hopes of disheartening my team and our efforts to track him to his mountain lair.

LOL

In a fight? My money is on the Kraut!!!

I agree. What could possibly slap a dwelling, that lives in the millions in this nation?

Hmm, the answer is right on the tip of my tongue.

I don't mean to tease Jiggy, but doesn't the logical answer seem fairly evident?

But it's not if your implying a human.

It was probably a couple of deer fighting, I'll go down this weekend and look around.

Just an update, I checked out the backyard today. Nothing out of the normal but I did find some deer tracks in a patch of snow nearby........

Who knows.

I don't want to have the trailer slapped. I am building a night vision/light video cam that swings 200 degrees. I may eventually get a radio control electric dune-buggy thing with a camera, so I can pull that thing out and drive around and see whats making the noise. Nights can be kinda creepy in the wild.

Edited by Wag

LoL, maybe they are trying to 'draw him out'.

Those ones in Oklahoma were said to be trying to do that, I've heard a couple of reports on Blogtalk lately about that. It won't make me pro-kill though, that the people in Oklahoma did not get video when they are always comming out in the open makes it a bit suspicious. They talk about some 411 stuff also. 'Buckets of blood' from the one they shot and killed, and was drug back in the open by other BF, broad daylight. Is BF getting angrier in general? Are they under more stress all of a sudden?

I just wonder if any conversations could have been 'overheard' by them, about the pro-kill plans?

There are a few places where the BF are a nuisance that people WANT someone to help/kill them it seems.

Edited by Wag

Last week, the couple in their 70's about whom I've posted, who live in Stone County, Missouri and have activity on their property had a change in routine.  The husband went into the hospital for three days of testing and the wife spent more time than usual away from the property.  In addition, she was leaving their home for the day in the pre-dawn, a bit earlier than the home usually becomes active.

They've mentioned in the past that they seem to draw additional attention whenever they have a change in routine, such as return from a longer than usual absence, or when they have visitors.

On Wednesday evening of last week, the wife sent me the following email:

"Meant to tell you that I had to tell those who live in the woods to back off this AM.  I left at 5:45 for the hospital and was definitely being watched .  I told them my male was coming home.  Nothing disturbed that I saw but I have not checked all of the property.  My hackles rose!"

When I spoke with her she stated that it was still dark, that she had to make two trips to the Jeep with items she needed and that they closed in on her between the first and second trips. 

Over the weekend she related some additional activity.  Something repositioned their trailer (with boat on it), moving it about nine inches forward, just enough to roll it over the forward set of wheel chalks.  Someone also left a massive pile of fresh human-looking feces just on the other side of their woodpile for them just before they came out to collect wood on Friday morning on their normal schedule.  The couple noticed it first because of the stench of the feces, which was different from the odor the woods dwellers typically exude when nearby, or as they retreat.

The couple, as I mentioned, is in their seventies.  She has MS, but can still walk, and he has progressive idiopathic polyneuropathy.  They both have heart conditions, are considerably less than spry, and it is all they can do to maintain their property, which they love, and on which they have now lived for over twenty years.  They've reported activity on their property for well over a decade, to include house slaps, late night prowling on their deck (surrounding two sides of the house) by someone heavy enough to make the beams creak as it slowly traverses the deck (just outside the curtained sliding glass doors).  I could, or rather she could, talk for hours about how the cats behave when those who live in the woods are present.  The woods dwellers will also strip their fruit trees overnight as the fruit becomes ripe and will eat other produce that they grow on their property.  The couple has begun harvesting things before they are fully ripe.

Last week, the couple in their 70's about whom I've posted, who live in Stone County, Missouri and have activity on their property had a change in routine.  The husband went into the hospital for three days of testing and the wife spent more time than usual away from the property.  In addition, she was leaving their home for the day in the pre-dawn, a bit earlier than the home usually becomes active.

They've mentioned in the past that they seem to draw additional attention whenever they have a change in routine, such as return from a longer than usual absence, or when they have visitors.

On Wednesday evening of last week, the wife sent me the following email:

"Meant to tell you that I had to tell those who live in the woods to back off this AM.  I left at 5:45 for the hospital and was definitely being watched .  I told them my male was coming home.  Nothing disturbed that I saw but I have not checked all of the property.  My hackles rose!"

When I spoke with her she stated that it was still dark, that she had to make two trips to the Jeep with items she needed and that they closed in on her between the first and second trips. 

Over the weekend she related some additional activity.  Something repositioned their trailer (with boat on it), moving it about nine inches forward, just enough to roll it over the forward set of wheel chalks.  Someone also left a massive pile of fresh human-looking feces just on the other side of their woodpile for them just before they came out to collect wood on Friday morning on their normal schedule.  The couple noticed it first because of the stench of the feces, which was different from the odor the woods dwellers typically exude when nearby, or as they retreat.

The couple, as I mentioned, is in their seventies.  She has MS, but can still walk, and he has progressive idiopathic polyneuropathy.  They both have heart conditions, are considerably less than spry, and it is all they can do to maintain their property, which they love, and on which they have now lived for over twenty years.  They've reported activity on their property for well over a decade, to include house slaps, late night prowling on their deck (surrounding two sides of the house) by someone heavy enough to make the beams creak as it slowly traverses the deck (just outside the curtained sliding glass doors).  I could, or rather she could, talk for hours about how the cats behave when those who live in the woods are present.  The woods dwellers will also strip their fruit trees overnight as the fruit becomes ripe and will eat other produce that they grow on their property.  The couple has begun harvesting things before they are fully ripe.

JDL, very interesting, Was this very recent ?  If so where any photos taken of the feces or if the deposited sample was collected ?

I ask because there is a biologist { Tim E. Cassidy } that is looking into scat samples to see if they contain a particular strain of parasite { of Asian origins } that was found in a sample of suspected sasquatch feces previously collected in another state several decades ago.

The way I understand it, is that this parasite is unique to humans { and possibly human related species ? } and could possibly exclude other wildlife from being the source of the material for that very reason.