Peter Byrne- Guilty Of Fraud

Drew

Guest Darrell

You are correct, in that just because one of the greats of bigfootery commited fraud for monetary gain doesnt mean bigfoot doesnt exit. But it does paint a  picture of the type of individual who floats to the top of pond in this phenomina.  Peter Bryne was one of the Four Horsemen of bigfoot research remember? Right there with Rene Dahinden, John Green, and Grover Krantz. Might want to start watching the guys your are following before they lead you over a cliff.

Not following, they came and went before I was in the pond. I know your point but it shure doesn't look like anything but a misunderstanding to me. Just my own experiences is too much for me to deny their existence.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Actually, Peter appears to have hoaxed when it comes to the Sasquatch. I know of three times he has claimed track finds and in each instance he used the same photo, but reversed and again flipped it over while claiming different sized measurements for the foot print in each case. Here is a paper that I found in John Green's collection of archived material that may be of interest to others.

Peter and the Rabbit

PeterandtheSasquatchpg1.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg2.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg3.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg4.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg5.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg6.jpg

(to be continued)

Guest Bigfoothunter

Peter and the rabbit  (continued)

PeterandtheSasquatchpg13.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg14.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg15.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg16.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg17.jpg

PeterandtheSasquatchpg18-1.jpg

(to be continued)

Peter and the rabbit   (continued)

TheSasquatchReportpg2.jpg

TheSasquatchReportpg3-1.jpg

TheBigfootResearchProjectpg1.jpg

The end!

TheBigfootResearchProjectpg2.jpg

Bigfoot is still real so taxes and one mans work have no bearing on its existence nor does any of our thoughts for that matter. 

Disagree. Bigfoot is not, and never has been proven to be real. 

Untrue.  Not to YOUR satisfaction perhaps.   They have proven themselves plenty real to me.   A sighting will do that.   Finding yourself within a foot of one that apparently doesn't want to leave has about the same effect.   Be careful what you search for, it just might find you.

MIB

• Upvote 1

I do tend to chuckle at people who think stuff has to be proven to be real.  Oh. OK.  Might want to check with the universe about that.

Guest Bigfoothunter

It's been proven real to those who have seen it.

I do tend to chuckle at people who think stuff has to be proven to be real.  Oh. OK.  Might want to check with the universe about that.

Yes .... probably the same people who believe there are black holes in outer space.  :)

Edited by Bigfoothunter

I am not sure when I have ever been of the state of mind that I could positively assert something not to have happened that someone there said happened.

There must be a name for that in the literature.

Guest Bigfoothunter

I am not sure when I have ever been of the state of mind that I could positively assert something not to have happened that someone there said happened.

There must be a name for that in the literature.

There are several, but finding one that would not be insulting may be a problem.   :)

Hello Bigfoothunter,

A really nice job posting those affidavits. I've never seen them and I'm sure I'm not the only one. John Green's last missive was especially good.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Your welcome, hiflier. I think these next three pages, which consist of two letters, are worth everyone seeing because they appear to show that Krantz believed that Byrne had set him up by using the same photo in a deceptive way in an effort to mislead him so to solicite a response that Byrne was seeking from someone with Grover's accreditation. It obviously caused Grover to terminate his association with Byrne.

ByrneliedtoKrantzpg1.jpg

ByrneliedtoKrantzpg2.jpg

ByrneliedtoKrantzpg3.jpg

Edited by Bigfoothunter