A Plan For Discovery

hiflier

Hello Wag,

Yeah, it'd be a hit at conferences too I'll bet. You know take the thing on the circuit. I'll be rich then I can help the poor and give out college grants and maybe have enough left over to even donate wads of cash to........NAAAHHH! ;)

Guest keninsc

You're wise to be Leary given what you and your group proposses doing. While I advocate a hunt to kill policy, I get the choice not to do so. However, Bigfoots are very stealthy critters when they don't want to be seen you'll have step on one to flush it. Bea careful and let us know how you're progressing.

SSR Team

"Bigfoot, these people are planning to kill you"- Im telling the BF all of your misguided plans, telepathically of course.

There are lots of great blogtalk shows, I don't think any are 'pro-kill'.  I think people who have had close encounters would just laugh at you guys.

Lets hear you guys call up the blog-talk shows with your big plans of going out to 'hunt' the best hunter on the planet. The absurdity is draining. I would love to hear all of the pro-kill peoples plans on air.

Sasquatch Chronicles would be a great call-in show. Very few people call into these shows. Lets hear the plans. We could use the entertainment.

First your going to purposely find one, almost impossible, carrying a what, 50 cal? Then your going to calmly shoot it, while it can't see you.

Please, put up or shut up. Schedule a blogtalk with SC please.

More proof that certain members use this forum for their own personal entertainment and contribute little in a positive sense to it.

This is wrong and no good for the forum whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

Hello ItsAsquatch,

Coonbo? Absolutely. Bobo? Gotta think about that one- conflict of interest? IDK. A lot of folks think he's pretty cool. No howling or tree knocking though. How about yourself? Would you go?

yea id go

More proof that certain members use this forum for their own personal entertainment and contribute little in a positive sense to it.

This is wrong and no good for the forum whatsoever.

Boo-Hoo

I'm merely referencing the 'critter-hunter' negative stereotype, that some TV shows have even taken advantage of.

"We all gonna go out and gits us a squatch" "Git th' gun Cleatus"- Don't forgit the moon'shine'. Y'all holler out when ya git it cornered".

Really, -this is the mindset you git into when you want to "expose BF to 'the world'. Actually, I just heard that on a Blogtalk show, like its some noble cause. "Expose BF to the ENTIRE WORLD".

It's already exposed, to YOU. There is plenty of information on them you can access. We have a film. We have tons of sightings.

And the worst element is no one is (IMO) even talking rationally about 'gittin' one. We have the pattern on how it was done once. Etc.

BF doesn't like 'Cletus'. You gotta go hippi-dippi dudes. You can't go 'country bumpkin' and expect to deal with a squatch! I used to be hippi-dippi, well, I sort of still am a bit, so I can dig the 'squatch' thing.  They 'DON'T LIKE PUBLICITY'.

Gotta dig that to be cool with 'em. Dig it?

Hello Wag,

...They 'DON'T LIKE PUBLICITY'...

Oh I don't know....I think "Patty" thought she was on the runway ;)

Guest keninsc

Go with guys who hunt and have no problems with taking a biggy. I recommend guys in shape, no lard-arsed guys who's only exercise is walking to the frig and back to the recliner. The tooth to tattoo ratio should be low, meaning lots of teeth very few tattoos. Facial hair should be kept to a minimum, this isn't hard and fast, so long as they trim. I also recommend black out paint on everyone's face and exposed parts of hands and wrists. Anyone who is carrying excessive gear. *bows head as I am guilty of this* must be sure it's secure and quiet, clinking and clunking about in the woods. Anyone who carried a weapon, even a side arm should show they are proficient with the weapon and have a basic knowledge of gun safety. If they don't or want to whine about it send them away.

Ok, anyone who is crazy, borderline psychotic, on any form of Prozac, Risperdal, Abilify, Zyprexa, Seroquel and Geodon, should be excused.....nicely, be sure they are unarmed.

Hello keninsc,

All good points all good points if this was designed to be a pro-kill infil op. But it's just for general folks. As stsed in the OP, the ones whose shape is less than shall we say robust are in the spotter's line and the bottom of the drive. The ones in good shape take the slope and fan out horizontally. Fifty folks at an averave of 30ft apart covers arounf five football fields in width. The "horns" if you will that comprise the ends of the line and begin down first. If folks pay attention(!??) then a "U" shaped line keeping anything toward the middle IN the middle might be the way to go.

I'll leave the face paint and guns for the Grendel Project and the NAWAC. It will rule out at least the chance of being shut down by thr Park Rangers at NPs or wherever else. IIRC there's no huntung in any of the Parks at certain times of their busy season anyway. Bottom line there will be those who might not show up if there are guns about.

Guest keninsc

Actually, these guidelines will work for either case. You have to have people in good enough shape. They need to have the ability to follow their instructions and they need to be sane. 

Just saying.

Hello keninsc,

Yep, read your intent loud and clear and do like the input. The fact that you get it and care enough to comment says a lot. You know in the history of trying to find these creatures much has been thrown out there, planned and unplanned. Some expeditions have been carefully thought out for some time before ever stepping foot into an suspected area of activity. And yet seemingly all have to an extent failed.

I guess what I'm attempting here is not just to come up with a plan but also to keep ideas afloat about taking an active interest in the subject and at the same time trying to keep it realistic for the mojority. Let's face it, there are those who aren't in tip top shape who may think the'ed be of no use in the field and I'm attempting to show how that isn't true. Everyone can be involved at many levels should they so desire.

Look at the reports of seeing such a Creature simply by driving down the road or being on a family camping weekend. It's about not having to feel like if you don't climb Mt. Ranier then you no good for Squatchin'. Not true. So this is about everyone getting their eyes and ears out there no matter how or where. I don't know if science would ever sit up and take notice if the influx of recent data skyrocketed or mainstream would change their attitude but if it could ever fall out that way it's going to be on numbers.

Question for you, my friend: if you had to leave your guns at home and take off to the Olympic Penninsula to meet up with a group (you may not be a group person- I know I struggle with it) Would you go for a week and be a part of an exercise with the sole purpose of flushing out a BF for the chance opportunity of getting multiple photos and videos by multiple witnesses all at the same time?

Guest keninsc

I'm all for it. What people have been doing up to now hasn't been working as far as get the real hard evidence. So I think this is stepping outside the conventional box and reaching for trying something new and Like I said, I'm all about it. Let us know what comes of it if you can bring everyone together.

Hello keninsc,

I was thinking back to your first few posts when you arrived on the Forum and I remember addressing your character. Nice to know I was correct ;) good to have you aboard.

Guest keninsc

I'm not a bad guy, and while I do have bad days after a bit I usually can admit when I'm wrong.

That makes me human. Glad to be here.

:good: