A Plan For Discovery

hiflier

So is this the 'Fantasy Bigfoot' show now? Y'all have no fear of hunting a 'Foot', but you won't go on a serious BF blogtalk to entertain us all?

Y'all makin' me giggles.

I think BF is safer than ever! :tease:

Guest keninsc

So is this the 'Fantasy Bigfoot' show now? Y'all have no fear of hunting a 'Foot', but you won't go on a serious BF blogtalk to entertain us all?

Y'all makin' me giggles.

I think BF is safer than ever! :tease:

There are no Bigfoot to be found on blog talk radio or the internet. They're out in the woods, to find them, you have to be where they are. Besides, until I have one there is no point in doing all that, is there?

Hello keninsc,

Just so you know. next week I'm going to be biginning the process of contacting some agencies in my state of Maine to get some information on whatever Sasquatch policy either is or isn't in place. I've been organizing a sort of questionaire to go by so I myself don't stray when in dialogue with anyone should the opportunity arise. Should be interesting and I'm using the exercise to develope the idea of how to be more effective at the national lebvel. call it my Spring project because it could take a couple of months.

I'm also gathering a list of Bigfoot heavyhitters to run the "Plan" by as outlined in this thread. Initially I would like to get a feel for the ones already in the area of the PacNW as a beginning. There are quite a few. It always seems to take forever when I come up with this stuff to actually get things rolling but I have a life too. Not living in that area myself presents it's own set of obstacles to overcome even something simple like gathering info on things like bear cycles, public lands, Park lands, NA reservation areas, camping regs, group gatherings info. etc.

If any members think this is easy try it sometime ;) Anyway I'll again put out there a request for ideas to help move this along. Personally I'd like to shoot for mid Spring 2015 but if there are a lot of folks who wish to be a part of it and can't do anything til say, August 2015 then that's something to strongly consider. In the meantime I'm going to invite various researchers and "celebrities" (I don't know what else to call them?) to come here and read this thread to get a sense of what the plan's design is to see if there's any positive feedback from them. It's a start. It may go nowhere but for the life of me I can't see the harm in trying.

Hello Wag,

As far as a Bigfoot Blogtalk Radio spot? Can't rule it out but it's just too danged early in the game to consider it. When I'm ready you can be the one to set it up. You'll be famous! Or.....the laughing stock of Squatchdom....... right after ME of course when ol' hiflier crashes and burns sometime in September. 'Cause I don't think even I can hold off the dogs for that long ;)

Edited by hiflier

Guest keninsc

I was reading that you were going to do that, go for it. Hey, you never know. As far as the state of Maine goes, I think any state has any laws covering Bigfoot, especially since Bigfoot is yet to be confirmed as an actual living thing, It would be like passing a law protecting unicorns.

.....of course, come to think of it, I don't recall anyone ever taking a unicorn. Hmmmmm?

Hello keninsc,

LOL. No, no PGF version of one of those. It's kind of curious when I see things like an apparent "no interest" position because it's not really saying no existence. Dmaker did post a statement from the state of New York dening existence which was interesting though. First one that I'd seen. ptangier also has an interesting story to tell as well. In my way of thinking for any agency to not have a policy is almost like saying they have a policy to NOT have a policy. To me that can't widely occur with everyone saying the same thing without some kind of record of a statement saying such. But I digress.....

Edited by hiflier

Guest keninsc

Now keep in mind, there might not be a written law. There might be some guidelines on a new species which they might not cover. Like it's their policy to take the body of the new species in, in which case you might not ever see it again and no one will acknowledge having taken receipt of it from you. I'm not a conspiracy type but I don't trust the government to be all forth coming on stuff like this either.

There's an old adage that religion taught me, "It's easier to get forgiveness than it is the get permission."

Just take it out on your own and let whatever chips fall where they may.

Hello keninsc,

...Just take it out on your own and let whatever chips fall where they may....

Yeah, that was my intention. Never say never....unless it really IS never (where do I get this stuff LOL).

Guest keninsc

That's the thing, once you let the cat out of the bag then you'll be beset with everyone getting in the way. Best to keep it to yourself until all the science is done then have one giant big reveal. Then no one can cover it up.

....and keep a little sample of the DNA, just in case.

NOTE - Some of things I am about to mention or suggest may have been covered already, I just have not gone through the entire thread yet as I am still digesting the information from the first few posts.

After reading the first post and some of the other posts on the first page I am very excited about this idea but I am hazy on the details as far as group assembly, over all goals and what the official stance will be on kill or no kill.  There is also the factors of trying to keep hoaxery and fakery out of the mix.

I also think that there should be regional activities instead of a massive event for two reasons, 1 is that some people can't travel that far and 2 being that it would be better to have regional people operating within a nearby zone because it will reduce false positives, this would insure that the people on these expeditions will be more familiar with the landscapes, forest and wildlife so they will be over all more effective at the task. 

I've always thought that a SOF Team inserted into an area with a lot of sightings, at that particular time of year, and staying there for at least 6 months is ths best plan.

SSR Team

Hello keninsc,I was thinking back to your first few posts when you arrived on the Forum and I remember addressing your character. Nice to know I was correct ;) good to have you aboard.

I'm not a bad guy, and while I do have bad days after a bit I usually can admit when I'm wrong.

.:

I must have dreamt the last week.

Hello Nathanfooter,

for the record absolutely NO-kill. The idea is to far out-number BF's and get them moving. The actual team formation coming down the slopes I envision as a wide "U" shape with three close together on each end. 4-5 in the center area can get a head and turn around as watchers for anything moving in the trees up slope of the line, cameras and video ready. Would be perfect if one of them could be scanning with a thermal. There's more but it can wait.

Hello BobbyO,

Nope, ya didn't. None of us did but you know it's not the first time a newbie saw the value of what's going on here on this Forum. Some take longer Some not. There's good info here and good resources from a lot of experienced folks with good depth. Keninsc gets it. You two will work it out, but it'll take both of you to smooth over any bumps in the road.

SSR Team

Hello BobbyO,Nope, ya didn't. None of us did but you know it's not the first time a newbie saw the value of what's going on here on this Forum. Some take longer Some not. There's good info here and good resources from a lot of experienced folks with good depth. Keninsc gets it. You two will work it out, but it'll take both of you to smooth over any bumps in the road.

Maybe he does get it.

But it says everything about someone when they get something spelt out for them in the plainest English imaginable numerous times, backed up by numerous forum members, yet still can't admit his mistake and apologise without saying he still thinks I'm lying anyway.

And for that same member to the say what he did a few posts up about admitting he's wrong ? Bwah.

I'm done on it, no more from me.

That says everything I need to know personally.

I apologies mods and I can assure you I'm done on the matter in the GD.

Why don't you guys just send me all the $ you would spend on your camping trip, and just 'say' it happened.

Do you guys have a song yet? You need a manly song you can sing to scare the BF into the net, or whatever your planning. And who is going to hold the net? I saw this in 'Roots', you just chase the target right in to it.

Ok, I want to know who is going to hold the net. Right now.